剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
Yeah, well, I can't do that when people are suffering.
我们跳进运河吧
Let's jump in the canal.
什麽? -快来
What? -Come on.
不! -来,肯定很好玩
No! - Yes. It'll be fun.
不,泰丝! -记得我们小时候
No. Tess!
妳吓跑了吗?肯定好玩,来吧!
Remember when we were kids and you chickened out?
不,泰丝!
It'll be fun! Yes! - No, no, no!
泰丝!抱歉,亲爱的
Tess, Tess! Sorry, sweetheart. -No! Tess!
抱歉,我迅速做一件事 -什麽?
Uh, yeah. Uh, one thing... one thing quick. Um...- What?
妳要进运河了 -天啊!
Uh, you're going in the canal.Oh my God!
因为我们得先派个人去试试水深
No, because we have to have someone to test the depth.
不,求你了,对不起 -明白吗?
No, please. - You understand?
实在抱歉
I'm sorry. - I'm really, really sorry.
我们真要跳吗?
We're doing this?
我们一起倒数,一起跳
Not yet. Let's all, say, count and then go together.
好…好 -等等
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. Wait.
等等…等等 -好了
Wait, wait, wait. -Okay, ready?
准备好了吗?三、二、一
Yeah. Right, ready? Three, two, one.
妳还好吗?
Are you okay?
梅普,我好像找到了我的自行车
Miep, I think I found my bike.
我好像找到了我的自行车
I think I found my bike!
妳喜欢我做的那件洋装吗?
Did you like that dress I made?
喜欢 -不,妳不喜欢
Yeah. -No, you didn't.
我喜欢 -妳撒谎技术太烂了
I... I did. I did. -You are such a bad liar!
别这样,我在学呢
Stop. I'm learning.
我会越做越好
I'll get better.
看看妳,以前一事无成 现在经营一个帝国
Look at you. You used to be useless. Now you're running an empire.
我没有
Uh... ...I'm not.
不过说真的
Seriously though.
我觉得妳工作太忙
Well, I think you work too much.
几乎见不到妳,妳失去乐趣
I never see you, you're no fun, but... -
但这很令人钦佩,妳令人钦佩
...it is impressive. I mean, you are impressive.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是认真的,妳什麽都能做到
I'm serious. You could do anything.
妳能帮我卖♥♥我的洋装,妳好好想想
You could help me sell my dresses. No, think about it. Think about it.
丹尼尔出钱 我做设计,妳有商业头脑
Daniel's money, my designs, your business sense.
我不能离开奥佩克塔
I... I can't leave Opekta.
弗兰克先生走了 如果妳离开,他应该能理解
Well, Mr. Frank has gone. He'd understand if you left.
不,我得留下,我要留在公♥司♥
No, no, I need to stay. I'm going to stay.
忠诚夫人
Mrs. Loyal.
这没什麽不好 -确实
Not a bad thing. -No.
我只是很想妳
Oh... - I just missed you.
我也想妳
Hmm, missed you too. - Hmm.
想去吃早餐吗?好吗?
Wanna go get breakfast? - Yes.
当然想,我要饿死了
Absolutely. Starving. -Yeah?
前进!走!
Forwards! Go! Go! Go!
到时间了!马上走!
It's time! Go now!
所有犹太人到卡车那裡排队
All Jews, line up at the trucks.
重新排队
Back in line!
准备好证件以供检查,保持冷静
Have your papers ready for inspection. Remain calm.
快点
Come on.
我们该走了,这样可能有危险
We should go. This could get dangerous.
真让人难过,我们能做些什麽吗?
It's so sad. Is there anything we can do?
不能
No.
我们该走了
We should go. Come on. -Miep!
快来 -梅普
Please, Tess...
好了,继续走!
That's it! Up. Keep going! Keep going! Come on.
马上
Now.
我不敢相信会发生这种事
I can't believe this is happening.
你们两个看什麽?走开!
What are you two staring at? Move along!
快走吧,我们在这裡无能为力
Now, come on. There's nothing we can do here.
这不值得,快走,快走
It's not worth it. Come on. Come on.
早安,梅普
Good morning, Miep.
弗兰克先生,您还好吗?
Mr. Frank, are you all right?
我睡不着 -我也是
I couldn't sleep. - Oh, neither did I.
河区有一次围捕,您说得对
There was a roundup at the river district.
您知道外面是什麽情况
A... And you're right. You do know what it's like out there.
我不知道
Miep... -I... I don't.
我永远都不会懂,但我知道
I don't understand. I never will.
我们能帮费弗医师 如果我们有能力就应该帮
But I know that we can help Dr. Pfeffer. And if we can, we should.
我们必须帮他 -我同意
We... We have to. -I agree.
我已经跟伊蒂丝谈过这件事
我也跟范佩尔斯家谈过
I already talked to Edith about it. I spoke with the Van Pels as well.
您跟他们谈了?
You did?
我开始担心安妮是对的
I started to worry that Anne was right.
如果我们拒绝明知可以帮助的人
That if we turn away someone we know we can help,
就会变成连自己都不认识的人
well, we become people we don't recognize.
从此不复存在
And we don't exist anymore.
来吧,我给妳倒杯咖啡
Come. I'll get you some coffee.
费弗医师?
Dr. Pfeffer?
费弗医师?
Dr. Pfeffer?
梅普
Miep...
妳来做什麽?
what are you doing here?
妳的牙又痛了吗?我的牙没事
Is it your tooth again? -My tooth is fine.
我找到一个藏身处
I found a place, a hiding place.
但我们得马上走
But we have to go, now.
我得告诉洛蒂 -她不能知道
Uh, I... I have to tell Lotte. - She can't know.
她不能… 我们不能冒她可能跟着你的风险
She can't... We... We can't take any risks that she might follow you.
藏身处的位置必须完全保密
The lo... The location of the hiding place has to be kept completely secret.
她不会跟着我
She won't follow.
你藏好后我会通知她
I'll let her know once you're in hiding.
这…这一切太突然了
I mean, this is... this is all so... so sudden.
我知道 -我做不到
I know. -I can't.
我刚来上班,还没喝咖啡
I... I've just arrived at work. I haven't had my coffee.
我要怎样通知我的病人,我是说…
What am I to tell my patients? I mean...
恐怕我今天走不了
I'm afraid today is simply out of the question.
一定要等到明天
It'll... It'll have to be tomorrow.
费弗医师,昨晚有围捕
Dr. Pfeffer, there was a roundup last night.
我看到了
I saw it.
德国士兵封锁整个街区
German soldiers blocked off an entire neighborhood.
逮捕所有犹太人
儿童
And arrested all the Jews. Children.
老人
Old people.
费弗医师,我亲眼目睹这一切
Dr. Pfeffer, I... I saw it with my own eyes.
这不是传闻
They're not rumors.
好的
Okay.
好,你去水坝广场
Okay. Okay. You'll go to Dam Square.
你会在广场喷泉旁 找到一个在等你的男人
There, by the fountain, you'll find a man waiting for you,
他会带你去藏身处
and he'll... he'll take you to the hiding place.
我要怎样认出他 -你不必这样做
Uh, how will I recognize him? - You won't.
你站在喷泉西边
You'll stand at the west of the fountain,
哼《金髮梅切》这首歌♥
and you'll hum the song, "Blonde Mientje."
《金髮梅切》,好的
"Blonde Mientje." Yeah.
好的
Okay.
你肯定很好奇为何会来这裡
I imagine you're wondering why you're here.
不完全是
Not really, no. -Huh.
格蒂几个礼拜前向我提起你
Gertie brought you to my attention a few weeks ago.
她注意到你找她要额外的配给证
She noticed you were asking for extra rations.
有两次 -三次
Twice. -Three times.
但你没有报告
And you didn't report them.
因此我很好奇你到底替谁要的配给证
Made me wonder who you were actually asking them for.
我没报告吗?
Did it?
你在这裡上了11年的班,从未违规
You've been with us 11 years, no infractions.
有位客户不想与一位德国♥军♥官共事时
Then you looked the other way when a client didn't wanna work
你故意视而不见
with a German officer.
我开始怀疑你平平无奇 无可挑剔的工作履历
I began to suspect you might have political leanings
未能反映出你可能怀有的政♥治♥倾向
which your spotless, if unimpressive, work history didn't reflect.
长官,现在所有人都过得很艰难
Sir, these are difficult times for everyone.
有些决定必须做出
And there are calls that need to be made.
我只是做了一个决定 -我现在找你也是做了个决定
I simply made a call. -I'm making a call with you.
这裡有一些人不认同佔领者的政策
There are a number of us here who disagree with the policies
在竭尽所能
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表