剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
布拉姆 -对不起
I'm sorry.
我们无能为力,一切都结束了
There's nothing to do. Things end.
扬,有时我们会输,你明白这一点
We lose sometimes. You know this, Jan.
不,一定会有办法
No, there has to be something. There has... has to be something.
远离那地方
Stay away from there.
帮我藏好这个
Hide this for me.
你要回去吗?
You're going back?
我妻子在那里
My wife is there.
不
No.
你一直在撒谎,我们揭穿了谎言
You've been lying, and we caught you.
我没有…
I don't...
但我们找到了… -是的
But we found them. Yes.
给我接德特曼
Uh... Get me Dettmann.
你收到的情报很棒
The tip you got was good.
好得不得了
Beyond good.
这里藏了七、八个人
There's seven or eight of them up there.
三个成年男性、两个成年女性 一个男孩、两个女孩
Three adult males, two females, a boy and two girls.
对,派辆大卡车来,也许要两辆
Yeah, send a big truck, maybe two.
好,我们在哪里?
Right. Where are we?
地址是什么?
Address?
王子运河263号♥
Two six three Prinsengracht.
这里有咖啡吗?
You got coffee here?
给我倒点咖啡
Get me some coffee.
马上去
Go on, now.
收拾东西,你们只能带一个手提箱
Get your things. You may take one suitcase.
只准带一个,快点
Only one. Hurry.
动起来!
Move!
没事的,玛戈
Shh. It's okay, Margot. It's okay.
我们快点打包
Just... Let's just pack.
我该怎么做?
What do I pack?
我要带书还是只带衣服?
Do I take my books or just clothes?
我不知道 -安妮
I... I don't know. -Anne!
安妮!
Anne!
梅普?
Miep?
那个女孩别趴在地上!所有人马上去另一个房♥间!
You, girl, get off the floor!
那个女孩别趴在地上!所有人马上去另一个房♥间!
Everyone, into the other room. Now!
我发誓我不认识别的犹太人
I swear I don't know of any more Jews.
那你们两位还有外面那个秘书
Then both of you, and your secretary out there,
都要坐牢
are gonna go to jail.
这是你阻止这一切发生的机会
This is your chance to stop that from happening.
是啊
Uh-huh. Yeah. Mm-hmm.
我给你拿了个小点心
I got you a little treat.
大家下午都得吃点甜食,对吧?
Everyone needs a... bit of sugar in the afternoon, eh?
谢谢
Thanks.
我留着给我的孩子吃
I'll save it for my kid.
真是个好爸爸
Oh. What a good father.
你女儿多大了?还是儿子?
Uh... Your kid, how old is she? Or he?
对,八个犹太人、三个员工
Yeah, eight Jews, three employees.
其中一个想用一块饼干贿赂我
One of them is trying to bribe me with a cookie.
是啊,我会告诉他
Yeah. I'll tell him.
你打给总部了吗?
You called headquarters?
卡车马上到
The truck is on the way.
有没有告诉他们抓到八个犹太人?
Did you tell them there were eight Jews?
告诉德特曼了吗?他怎样说?
Did you tell Dettmann? What did he say?
他说不敢相信你如此走运 -走运
He said he couldn't believe your luck.
他说不敢相信你如此走运 -走运
Luck. To hell with him. He's jealous.
去他的,他是嫉妒我
Luck. To hell with him. He's jealous.
有没有告诉他们 我们要逮捕两个职员和一个秘书
You told them we're arresting two office workers and a secretary?
你看什么?
What are you looking at?
你是维也纳人!
You're from Vienna!
你说什么?
What did you say?
你的德语有维也纳口音
You speak German with a Viennese accent.
跟我妈的口音一样
It's my mother's accent. I'm from Vienna, too.
我也是维也纳人
It's my mother's accent. I'm from Vienna, too.
哪个区?
Uh-huh. What neighborhood?
玛律加雷滕
Margareten.
我在铁路另一边,我来自法沃里滕
Wrong side of the tracks. I'm from Favoriten.
你那里离铁路也不远
Not too far from the tracks yourself.
我觉得你在撒谎
I think you're lying.
给我看你的证件
Show me your papers.
你拿走了我的证件
You took my papers.
你看,奥地利人,婚后获得荷兰国籍
See? Austrian. Dutch by marriage.
带这两个人下楼
Bring these two downstairs.
叫格林乌斯让那些犹太人站好 我要审审这个人
Have Gringhuis round up the Jews. I'm going to question this one now.
坐下
Sit.
你为何这样做?
Why are you doing this?
你为何要帮这些犹太渣滓?
Why are you helping this Jewish trash?
中士,他们的贵重物品都在这里
Sergeant, I put all their valuables in here.
出去!
Get out!
知道这会给你惹上什么麻烦吗?
You know what happens to you for this?
你会坐牢
You will go to prison, and you'll die there.
你会死在那里
You will go to prison, and you'll die there.
你会死在烂泥地里
You'll lie there dead in the mud,
满身都是苍蝇
covered in flies, that's what you'll get,
这就是你的下场
covered in flies, that's what you'll get,
你活该这样死去,叛变的贱♥人♥
and that's what you'll deserve, you traitorous bitch.
你为何这样做?
Why are you doing this?
我现在到底该拿你怎么办?
What the hell am I supposed to do with you now, huh?
看看你
Look at you.
你知道这是错的
You know this is wrong.
你知道
You know.
你内心很挣扎,对不对?
It's killing you, isn't it?
战争即将结束
The war's nearly over.
如果你放走他们,没人会在乎
No one would care if you just left them here.
拜托,这些人不参与政事
Come on, these... these people aren't political.
他们不会伤害任何人
They're not gonna harm anyone.
你可以直接放走他们
You could just leave them here.
那就只放两个女孩
The girls, then.
求求你放走两个女孩 -你
Please just leave the girls. -You.
你可以留下
You can stay.
我这样做只是在帮你
I'm doing this as a favor to you. A personal favor.
出于个人同情
I'm doing this as a favor to you. A personal favor.
因为你是维也纳人
Because you're from Vienna.
但如果我留下你,你会逃走
But if I let you stay, and you run away,
这会让我麻烦缠身,所以
that will get me in a lot of trouble, so...
你得坐在这里
I need you to sit there
我们走后也不许动
and not move after we've gone. -
我会回来查看,如果你不在
I will check on you, and if you're not here,
那我就会逮捕你丈夫 你永远无法再见到他
then I will arrest your husband, and you will never see him again.
别碰我丈夫,他对此一无所知
You stay away from my husband. He doesn't know anything about this!
我在善待你
I'm being nice to you.
别当我是傻子
Don't think that I'm stupid.
你要是敢动,我就杀了你
If you move, I will kill you.
我会回来的 我不会告诉你时间,但我一定会回来
I will be back. You won't know when, but I will be back.
明白了吗?
Is that understood?
很好
Good.
她毫不知情,不用抓她
This one knows nothing, leave her. Where is the truck?
卡车在哪里
This one knows nothing, leave her. Where is the truck?
尼尔斯,我是梅普吉斯的丈夫
Nels, I'm Miep Gies's husband.
她是你弟弟约翰内斯的同事
She works with your brother, Johannes.
什么事?-奥佩克塔出事了
Yes? -Yes, there's a problem at Opekta.
情况急转直下
Things have taken a turn.
我对我弟弟的事情一无所知
I know nothing about my brother's business.
我没跟他联络 -我知道你知情,没事的
I haven't spoken to him. -I know that you know, it's okay.
约翰内斯跟我说过,他有危险 纳粹突击搜查那栋楼
Johannes told me, but he's in danger. Nazis have raided the building.
什么时候?-就是现在,请跟我来
When? -Right now. Please, come on.
我们走
Let's go.
我们走
Let's go!
别担心,我们会没事的
Don't worry, we'll be fine.
不 -不,听着,等等!
No, no. No, no. Look, wait!
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表