剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
我在法兰克福的家族银行裡工作 后来我们结婚
I was working in my family's bank in Frankfurt...
生下女儿们,买♥♥了栋房♥子
...and we got married, had the girls, and bought a house.
生活一切美好,后来经济崩溃
Life was good.Then, uh...the economy collapsed,
银行破产,希♥特♥勒♥掌权
the bank failed.
And, uh, Hitler came to power.
我有天带伊蒂丝和女儿们去打网球
And...
one day, I took Edith and the girls to play tennis
网球场有个标牌写着 「犹太人禁止入内」
and there was a sign on the court that says,
"No Jews allowed."
我只好告诉家人我们不能打网球
I have to look at my family and say, "We can't play."
真荒唐
Silly.
只是网球而已 我甚至不喜欢打网球,但…
It's tennis. I don't even really like tennis, but...
对我而言,我在那一刻意识到 德国已不再是我的家园
For me it was...it was when I knew Germany wasn't my home anymore.
我…抱歉,我们… 我们刚才在说什麽?
I'm...I'm sorry, what...-what were we talking about? - Oh, um...
我问您的家人何时会搬过来
I... I asked you when your family were moving here.
抱歉,我废话太多,大概下礼拜吧
Sorry, long-winded way of saying next week.
真的吗? -是的
Oh, really? - Yeah.
当然,儘管德国形势更糟 她们还是很怕到荷兰来
Of course, they're scared to come even though it's much worse there.
每天都有突击搜查,有新的反犹规定
Every day, uh, another raid, another anti-Jewish regulation.
弗兰克先生
Mr. Frank...
我当年真的不想离开维也纳
...I really didn't want to leave Vienna.
我妈是个寡妇,她很穷
Um, my... my... my mum... my mother had no husband and she was poor
我营养不良,当时我只有十岁
and I was malnourished. I was... I was only ten.
她找到一家愿意收养我的荷兰人
And, um, she found a Dutch family who were willing to adopt me.
到了我该走的那天
And... and the day came that I was supposed to leave
为了错过火车,我躲在床底下
and I hid under the bed, so that I'd miss the train.
她求我出来,不停地求我
And she was begging me. Begging.
她说我的新家庭有食物和药品
Saying that my new family had food and medicine,
荷兰能救我的命
and Holland would save my life and...
她想爬到床底下
...she tried to climb under the bed...
把我拖出去,但她搆不到我
...to drag me out but she couldn't reach me.
其实她后来说她差点就要放弃
Um. She said later, actually, that she'd almost given up.
如果是那样,我现在恐怕已经死了 我当时身体特别不好
If she hadn't, I probably would've, um, would've died. I was so unwell.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
有时我会想,这位女性做出巨大牺牲
Sometimes I think, here is this woman who made this huge sacrifice,
保全我的性命 我的回报却是
so I could live and I repay her by what?
把她忘得一乾二淨
Forgetting her.
在我看来,妳并没有忘记她
It doesn't seem to me that you've forgotten her.
作为回报,妳要活得无愧于她的牺牲
I think you pay her back by...
living a life worthy of her sacrifice.
我会努力的
I'll try.
您知道她最终是 如何让我爬出来的吗?
Do you know how she eventually got me out from under the bed?
她跟我说新家庭养了隻猫
She... she told me that my new family had a cat.
所以我坐上火车后
Ah... -So once when I was on the train,
她跑回家给他们写信 建议他们养隻猫
she ran home and wrote to them and she suggested that they get one.
他们真的养了
And they did.
(晚上十点后禁止探访)
你好,我想找范登伯格太太
Hello, um, I'm looking for Mrs. Vandenberg.
我看到广♥告♥说有几隻小猫
I saw an ad about some kittens.
她不在这裡
She's not here.
那你知道她何时会回来吗?
Oh, well, do you know when she'll be back?
她是我的房♥东,我不会留意她的行踪
Uh. She's my landlady, I don't keep track of her coming and goings.
如果我遇到她
Um. If I did,
可能会叫她不要给妳一隻小猫
I... I'd probably tell her not to give you a kitten.
什麽?,我是不是冒犯过你?
Excuse me?Have I done something to offend you?
妳把我丢在卡蒂科纳酒吧
You ditched me at Katty Korner. - Oh!
是的 -你是在酒吧看书那个男人
Yeah. - You're the man
我叫扬吉斯
who reads books in bars. - Jan Gies.
是的,天啊,我那样做真的太差劲了
Right, yes. God, that was really bad form of me.
非常抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我在那裡等了
Yeah, I was only waiting there for...
30分钟,无所事事
thirty minutes, twiddling my thumbs.
妳始终没来 -至少你带了本书
You never showed up. -Well, at least you had a book.
真好笑
Funny.
祝妳今天愉快
Have a nice day.
知道你有什麽毛病吗?你没有幽默感
Know what your problem is? You don't have a sense of humor.
我刚才说的话其实特别好笑
Because what I just said was really funny.
我丢下你是因为你自命不凡
And the reason I ditched you is because you were being pompous
把我当成傻瓜,对我说教
and you were lecturing me like I was stupid.
我当时处境非常艰难
And I was actually going through a really rough patch.
我受够了被人低估 但我还是要向你道歉
And I was tired of being underestimated. But again, sorry.
我很紧张
I was nervous...
我当时也处境艰难
I was going through a rough time too.
然后我遇到这位 请我到小巷子裡喝白兰地的女孩
Then this girl appeared, offered me back-alley brandy,
我觉得她是…我觉得她是我见过的
I thought she was...
最漂亮的女孩
I thought she was one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.
我没觉得妳傻,我觉得我配不上妳
Didn't think you were stupid, thought you were out of my league.
看来我不能气得转身就走了,对吧?
Oh.Well, I can't walk away in a huff now. Can I?
看来不能
Not really.
我18岁时和我的高中恋人结婚
So, I got married at 18 to my high-school sweetheart,
几年之后
and... ...after a few years...
我意识到我们其实完全没有共同语言
...well, I realized we actually didn't have anything to talk about.
我在一家纺织厂上班,薪水很不错
And I was working at a textile factory. And the money was good,
但工作枯燥乏味
the job was...soul-destroying.
我旁边有位同事
I used to work next to this bloke.
总在说他恨自己的生活
He was always going on about how much he hated his life and...
他想离开这裡去旅行或是搬去美国
wanted to leave this place and go traveling or move to America.
有天我情绪失控 我说:「去吧,离开这裡」
And one day, I snapped. I said, "Go on, then. Leave."
他真的照做了,他走了
And he did. He left.
我以为这会让我欣喜若狂 但实际上我在嫉妒他
And I thought I'd be over the moon, but I was...actually... jealous.
我心想,如果我很满意我的生活 为何要嫉妒这个人?
I thought if I'm so happy in my own life, why would I be jealous of this guy?
这就是那种时刻
It was one of those moments, you know?
意识到该做出改变的时刻
You realize, you need to change something.
长痛不如短痛,所以…那天
And the longer you leave it, the harder it is, so... that day...
我辞掉工作,回家请求妻子与我离婚
I left my job.I went home and I asked my wife for a divorce.
哇
Wow.
是的 -你就是那隻甲虫
Yeah. -You were the bug.
甲虫?
The bug?
那本书裡写的 你有天醒来,发现自己变成了甲虫
In the book. You woke up one day and you turned into a bug.
没错,我就是那隻甲虫
I was the bug, yes.
我在那之后当了社工
That was when I became a social worker.
我想帮助他人
I wanted to help people.
那麽,你成功离婚了吗?
So, did you get a divorce?
离了,嗯,算是吧
Yes. Well, sort of.
怎样叫「算是离婚」
How do you sort of get a divorce?
我们同意分居,我开始准备离婚文书
We agreed to split and I started doing the paperwork,
但后来她妈病了,她突然得离开
but then her mother got sick, so she suddenly had to leave town.
我们至今还未完成手续
And we just haven't done it yet.
肯定会完成的
Huh. -We're going to.
妳看起来好像不相信我,但
You look like you don't believe me but...
我们真的会离婚
...we really are.
你是这样理解我的表情吗?
Is that what you think this look is?
不是吗?
Is it not?
不是 -那妳是什麽意思?
No. - What is it then?
我只是在想如果你吻某个人
I was just wondering if you kissed someone,
会不会被认为是通姦?
would it be considered infidelity?
我不知道 法律严格意义来说可能是,怎麽了?
I don't know. Technically, legally, probably...Why?
我们刚刚违法了
We just broke the law.
妳想去一个 能违反更多法律的地方吗?
Would you like to go somewhere where we can break it some more?
想
Yes...
来吧
Come on, then.
我怕我一转身妳就不见了
I'm afraid if I turn my back on you, you'll disappear...
我真的不想让妳离开我
and I really don't want you to go anywhere at all.
我不会的,我需要小猫
I won't. I need my kitten.
弗兰克太太,我是梅普
Oh. -Mrs. Frank, I'm... I'm... I'm Miep.
梅普,我是伊蒂丝霍兰德弗兰克
Miep. Edith Holländer Frank.
谢天谢地妳及时赶来
Thank god you are coming at the right time.
女儿们恨这个地方
已经哭闹了一早上
The girls hate it here and have been crying all morning.
走着瞧吧
We'll see, yes.
请进
Come, Ms. Miep.
姐姐叫玛戈
The older girl is Margot and the younger is Anne.
妹妹叫安妮
孩子们
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表