剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
Therese Van Denberg?
对
I am.
我跟阿姆斯特丹大学的一些学生共事
I work with the students at Amsterdam University.
他们说我可以在这里找到莉迪科恩
They said I could find Liddy Cohen here.
没这个人,抱歉 -你没收留一个犹太小女孩吗?
No, I'm sorry.
没这个人,抱歉 -你没收留一个犹太小女孩吗?
You didn't take in a young Jewish girl?
你是来找萨斯奇雅的?
You're here for Saskia?
我找的是这个孩子
Um, this is the child I'm looking for.
那就是萨斯奇雅
That's Saskia.
她外婆会返回阿姆斯特丹,她真的…
Her grandmother's returning to Amsterdam. She'd really...
因此
Well, um...
我来接她回家
I'm here to bring her home.
我骑了两天… -库格勒先生回来了!他躲在田里!
I rode for two days... -Mr. Kugler's back! He hid in a cornfield!
库格勒先生!-你好,梅普!
Mr. Kugler! -Hello, Miep!
嗨 -他逃出来了!
Hi. Oh, yeah. -He escaped!
正在跟我们讲经过 -抱歉,继续讲吧
He's just telling us. -Oh, sor... Please, go on.
克莱曼抛弃我之后,我被频繁转运
Uh, so I was transferred around
克莱曼抛弃我之后,我被频繁转运
a lot after Kleiman deserted me.
少来,我获释是因为溃疡
Oh, come on now, my ulcer got me out. -
我被送到靠近德国边境的一个集中营
Well, so I was in a camp near the German border,
有一天,他们要把我们押送出去
and one day, they started marching us somewhere,
我心想:走不了几步 我就会进入希♥特♥勒♥统治的德国
and I thought, "Before I know it, I'll be in Hitler's Germany,
永远逃不出来 -天啊
"and I'll never get out." -Wow.
我不像克莱曼先生,我没得溃疡
Unlike Mr. Kleiman, I don't have an ulcer.
我那是正当理由获释 -所以
Uh, it... it's a legitimate ulcer. -So...
所以我落在队尾,然后我…
So I dropped behind the group and I...
躲进麦田 -这时还没到麦田
Hid in a cornfield. -Uh, I'm not at the cornfield yet.
先是遭遇空袭 -天啊
First, I get bombed.
先是遭遇空袭 -天啊
Oh, dear!
卫兵大喊:趴下!卧倒!
The guards start yelling, "Lie down! Hit the dirt!"
我照做了
So I did. -
我旁边是麦田 于是我这样做,然后我…
And... and... and I was near a cornfield, so I did like this and I...
你滚进麦田!-没错!
You rolled yourself into the cornfield! -Exactly!
后来飞机都飞走了
And then when the... when the planes were gone,
卫兵叫所有人起来,我继续趴着
the guards started yelling, "Everyone get up," and I stayed down.
你还趴着?
Oh! -You stayed down?
最后我终于站了起来 -你站起来了?
Then, eventually, I... I got up. -You got up?
然后我…
And I walked to the nearest village... -
走到最近的村庄
And I walked to the nearest village... -
我找到一辆自行车,骑回了家 -我的天啊
...I... I found a bike, and I rode home. -Oh, my Lord!
这是我这辈子听过最刺♥激♥的事
This is... this is the most exciting thing I've ever heard!
已经担心了这么久 能听到好消息感觉真棒
So nice to have some good news after so many months of worrying.
我们整天提心吊胆 竟然没得溃疡,真叫我意外
I'm surprised we don't have ulcers, we worried so much.
我郑重声明,我那是正当合理的溃疡
For the record, it is a legitimate ulcer.
是啊 -好的,我们懂
Yeah, well... -Okay, we get it.
你好,扬
Hello, Jan.
看看谁回来了!-他躲进麦田!
Look who's back! -He hid in a cornfield!
欢迎回来 -谢谢
Welcome back. -Thank you.
很高兴见到你
Really good to see you.
怎么了?出什么事了?
What is it? What's wrong?
我…
I, uh...
我去接莉迪
I went to get Liddy, uh...
她六个月前得了白喉
she got diphtheria six months ago,
养父母请医师到家里来看她
and the parents called the doctor to the house, but he knew that...
但医师知道
and the parents called the doctor to the house, but he knew that...
医师知道莉迪不是他们的孩子
Well, he knew that... that she wasn't theirs,
她是躲在那里的,医师不肯…
that she was hiding. He wouldn't...
医师不肯治疗她,因为她是犹太人
he wouldn't treat her because she was... she was Jewish.
她死了
She... she died.
她死了,实在抱歉
She died. So sorry.
但我也有一些好消息
But I do...
但我也有一些好消息
...I do have some good news.
扬说他们坐的火车一点到站
Jan said that their train was getting in at one
他会立刻带他们过来
and that he'd bring them right over.
别站在那里,你让我紧张
Don't just stand there, you're making me nervous.
坐下 -抱歉
Have a seat. -Oh, sorry.
你是说养母也会来吗?
Uh, you said the foster mother is coming?
我们可能得在这里多摆几个椅子
We should probably get more chairs and set them around.
其他椅子都在哪里?
Where are the rest of the chairs?
嗯,是这样的
Yeah. Right, um...
只剩这一把了,我们得拿椅子当柴烧
this is the only one left. We had to use them for firewood.
你得理解当时情况有多糟
Well, you have to understand how bad it was here.
没有食物也没有火 -是吗?我非得理解吗?
There was no food, there was no fire... -Do I? Do I have to understand?
为何总叫我去体谅别人?
Why is it always me that has to understand?
他们跟我说我外孙女莉迪死了
They tell me my granddaughter Liddy is dead.
叫我体谅他们,说他们已经竭尽全力
They say, "You have to understand, we did the best we could."
我明白 -不,你根本不明白
I know. -No, you don't know. You don't know
失去一切是什么感觉
what it's like to lose everything!
我女儿、女婿、外孙女都死了
My daughter, my son-in-law, my granddaughter,
我明白这样很傻,不过是几把椅子
and I know it's silly because they're only chairs,
但那是我的椅子,我的
but they were my chairs. Mine.
你无权动用
You had no right.
他们来了
Oh, here they come.
我浑身冒汗,无比紧张
I'm sweating, I'm so nervous.
要不然用这个淘气地精
Wha... what about... what about Kabouter Spillebeen?
阿尔弗雷德很喜欢这个 也许很适合缓和气氛
Alfred always really liked this. It could be a good icebreaker.
他是我外孙,我不需要用它缓和气氛
He's my grandson! I don't need an icebreaker.
当然不需要,你说得对
No, of course not. You're right.
抱歉,火车误点了
Sorry, the train was a bit late.
他来了
Here he is.
你好,阿尔弗雷德
Hello there, Alfred.
你记得我吗?
Do you remember me?
我们叫他约翰 但他会换回阿尔弗雷德这个名字
We call him Johann. But he'll re-adjust back to Alfred.
他非常可爱,想去打个招呼吗?
He's very sweet. Wanna go and say hello?
我是你外婆
I'm your Oma.
也许你还记得这个小家伙 你以前喜欢跟它玩
maybe you remember this little man?
也许你还记得这个小家伙 你以前喜欢跟它玩
You used to love to play with him.
实际上,你有天把它摔成碎片
In fact, one day you broke him all to pieces,
我们一起把它粘回原样
and we glued him back together.
你记得吗?
Do you remember that?
来,给你拿着
Here, you can hold him.
好的
There we are.
仔细看看 你能看到我们涂胶水的地方吗?
Have a look. Look, can you see where we glued him back together?
我记得你
I remember you.
阿尔弗雷德的养母今晚会住在这里
Alfred's foster mother's going to stay the night.
帮他安顿下来
Help him settle in.
我们出去吧,免得打扰他们
Oh, well, let's go out and give them some privacy.
好的
Yeah.
天啊
God.
这是范佩尔斯太太的字迹
It's Mrs. Van Pels' handwriting.
看,她特意标出奶酪
See, she underlined "cheese."
我甚至能听到她的声音
Can just hear her saying it, um...
梅普,千万别忘,别忘记找奶酪
"Don't forget, Miep. Don't forget to find cheese."
天啊,那女人以前真爱吃奶酪
God, that woman loved cheese.
现在也爱
Loves.
解放至今已有一个月
It's been a month since liberation.
每天我去上班都会觉得到时候了
Every day, I go to work, and I think this will be it.
肯定是今天
This will be the day.
但开门走进来的不是他们,永远不是
And the door opens up and it's not them.
但开门走进来的不是他们,永远不是
It's never them.
现在还为时尚早
It's still early.
火车刚恢复运行
The trains are only just back up and running.
等着瞧吧
You'll see.
重返家园的人会越来越多
More people are going to start coming home.
阿姆斯特丹
请往这边走,请排队
This way, please. Please stand in line...
申请政♥府♥福利的人请往右边走
For government benefits, please step to the right.
不好意思 -嗨,能帮你什么吗?
Excuse me? Hi, how can I help?
我之前在奥次威治 后来去往克拉科夫的难民营
I was in Auschwitz, then a DP camp in Kraków.
他们说如果我能提供居住证明 就有资格获得政♥府♥福利
They said I qualify for services from the City if I can show I lived here.
对,是的 -我没有相关文件
Okay, yes. -I don't have papers.
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表