剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
知道你有什麽毛病吗?
Know what your problem is?
你没有幽默感
You don't have a sense of humor.
我丢下你是因为你自命不凡
And the reason I ditched you is because you were being pompous
把我当成傻瓜,对我说教
and you were lecturing me like I was stupid.
我们刚刚违法了
We just broke the law.
我不想把个人问题和工作溷为一谈
I didn't want to bring my troubles to work.
我们准备躲起来
We are going into hiding.
计画提前了,我们得马上走
The plan has moved up. We have to go now.
玛戈,妳知道要去哪裡吗?
But Margot, do you know where we're going?
安妮,拜託现在别闹
Anne, please! Not now.
我们真得走了 -安妮,我也不知道
We really have to go. -I don't know either, Anne.
那好,永别了 -不…不
Well, goodbye then. -No, no, no.
不要道别,我们很快会再见
We're not saying goodbye because we'll see you soon.
我会给牠找个好归宿,我保证 -我不要离开牠,不
I'll find a good home for him, I promise. -I'm not leaving him, I'm not.
首先妳得跟我说话 随便说什麽都可以
First, I need you to just tell me something. Anything.
同时保持微笑跟着我 -梅普,我做不到
Smile at the same time and follow me. - Miep, Miep, I can't. I can't.
梅普 -妳能行,妳必须做到
Yes, you can. You have to.
我不够勇敢
Okay, I'm not brave.
那就跟我说这些事 但要骑上自行车
So, tell me about it, but just get on your bike
跟着我,玛戈
and follow me, Margot.
这是一个藏身处
This is a hiding place.
(本剧源自真实事件 部分情节、地点及人物)
(经过戏剧化创作或改编)
乱世微光
妳知道弗兰克一家在哪裡吗?
Do you know where the Frank family is?
我知道
Because I do.
在瑞士
Switzerland.
有人发现弗兰克先生留下的一张纸
Someone found a piece of paper
上面写的是瑞士的地址
Mr. Frank had left behind...with a Swiss address written on it.
妳应该早就知道吧?
You must have known, didn't you?
他肯定跟妳说过他们要走
He must have told you they were leaving. -I... I, uh, I...
妳磨牙 -是吗?
You are grinding your teeth. - Am I?
所以我下巴才会痛吗?
Is that what's causing the pain in my jaw?
有影响,但不是主因 妳裡面有颗臼齿嵌进去了
It isn't helping, but no. Your back molar is impacted.
实际上得把它拔掉
In fact, it needs to come out.
今天来一趟就够难的了
Uh... uh, it was hard enough getting here today.
弗兰克先生走了,所以我非常忙
I'm... I'm so busy, now that Mr. Frank is gone.
还有其他治疗方法吗?
Is there another way of treating it?
好吧
All right.
既然妳忙到没时间拔牙
Well, since you are too busy to have your tooth pulled...
妳可以试着在牙龈上涂丁香油 看看能否缓解疼痛
you can try oil of clove on the gum and see if the pain goes away.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
不,该谢谢妳
No, thank you.
现在看犹太牙医是非法的
It is illegal for you to see a Jewish dentist.
我知道妳来找我对妳有风险
I know you are taking a personal risk, and, uh...
对此我非常感激
and I'm grateful.
我可不想让纳粹来告诉我能找谁看牙
Oh, um, I'm really not about to let the Nazis tell me who can fix my teeth.
安妮在等妳 -是吗?
Anne's waiting for you. -Oh, really?
好的,谢谢
Okay, um, thanks. Um...
弗兰克先生想跟妳谈谈 -好的
And, uh, Mr. Frank wants to talk to you. -Okay.
快点,我们快开门了 -我知道
Hurry. We're opening soon. - I know, I know.
妳好 -妳好
Hello. -Hello.
妳顺路去公♥寓♥看我的猫了吗?
Did you stop by the apartment and see the cat?
没有
Uh, no, no.
妳有见过我的朋友吗? -没有
Did you see any of my friends? -No.
那妳见过谁? -谁都没见
Well, who have you seen? -No... No one.
我昨晚回家了,今早去看了牙医
I... I went home last night, and this morning,
所以妳确实见了什麽人
I just went to the dentist. -So you did see someone.
妳见了牙医,他怎麽样?
You saw the dentist. How is he?
他很好,他以为你们在瑞士
He's fine. Um, he thinks you're in Switzerland.
费弗医师以为我们在瑞士
Dr. Pfeffer thinks we're in Switzerland.
看吧,我们的计画奏效了 -费弗
You see? Our plan worked. - Pfeffer?
妳见了费弗吗?
You saw Pfeffer? - Mm.
我们永远不能看牙医了
Uh, we're never going to the dentist again.
也不能看医师、不能出门、不能上学 -亲爱的
Or the doctor, or outside, or school. - Oh, darling.
我们根本不存在 -妳在做什麽?
We don't exist. - What are you doing?
玛戈 -别这样说
Margot. - Don't say that.
玛戈为何躺在地上? -她在经历存在主义危机
Why is Margot on the floor? -Um, she's having an existential crisis.
我没有 -皮姆是这样跟我说的
No. I'm not. - That's what Pim told me.
爸爸,你们在我背后
Papa, you were talking about me behind my back?
议论我? -没有,拜託现在别吵了
No. Let's not fight about it, please.
时间不多了,公♥司♥要开门营业
There's not much time, and we have to open the office.
我得撒尿,这种行为证明我存在
Well, I have to pee. And if I have to pee, that means I exist.
安妮,别这麽噁心 -我只是在当个人
Oh, Anne, don't be so disgusting. -Oh, I'm just being human.
换个地方当人,梅普和我要讨论公事
Well, go be human somewhere else. Miep and I have business to discuss.
这是购物清单,我需要一隻鸡
Here's a shopping list. I need a chicken.
别拿他们给妳的第一隻鸡
Don't take the first chicken they offer you.
总会有品质更好的鸡
There's always a better chicken.
玛戈,起来,妳在做什麽? 就快八点半了
Margot, come on. What are you doing? It's... It's almost 8:30.
有什麽意义? -没有,快走
What's the point? -There is none. Go.
玛戈
Margot...
妳打给销♥售♥员了吗?
Did you call the salespeople?
要通知所有销♥售♥员
Hmm? - The salespeople.
我们还会继续营业
To let them know business will continue.
对,我还没打,我今天会打给他们
Right. Yes. I mean, no, I didn't, but I'll do that today.
梅普,如果我交代了事情,妳就…
Miep, if I ask for something to be done, then...
我保证今天一定会打
I'll do it today, I promise.
抱歉我突然发火
Sorry to snap.
我担心玛戈
她不太适应这裡
I'm worried about Margot. She's not adjusting well.
我能帮您做些什麽吗?
Well, is there anything I can do?
叫盟军赶快行动
Tell the Allies to hurry.
她喜欢吃柳丁 也许妳能给她带颗柳丁来
She likes oranges. Maybe you could find her an orange.
八点半
8:30.
别忘了 -该走了,我不会的
Don't forget. -Time to go. I won't. I won't.
等等,再说一遍什麽事我不能忘
Wait. Remind me, what is it I'm not forgetting?
打给销♥售♥员,梅普 -销♥售♥员,好的
The salespeople, Miep. - Salespeople. Yes.
我们怎样才能不断弄到更多食物
How are we going to keep getting more food?
现在玛戈想吃个柳丁 可我根本没有水果配给
Margot wants an orange now, and I don't have any fruit rations.
弗兰克家的肉和牛奶配给也快用完了
Um, the Franks are almost out of meat and milk rations too.
我知道 -我们会想办法,只是…
I know. I know. -Uh, we're working on it. Uh, just...
先尽力帮他们张罗吧
...try to stretch things out as long as you can.
还有,别在同一家店买♥♥太多东西
And... And don't buy too much in any one place.
我听到传闻说纳粹收买♥♥店主
I heard a rumor that the Nazis are paying shopkeepers
让他们上报会大量购买♥♥食物的人
to alert them to people who buy large amounts of food.
好吧
真棒
Right. Great.
扬吉斯
(TYPEWRITER KEYS CLACKING) -Jan Gies.
我等下要见一位朋友 我想给她带颗柳丁
I'm meeting a friend later, and I'd like to bring her an orange.
给她带吧 -我没有
So bring her an orange. - I don't have one.
那也许妳得给妳的朋友带个马铃薯了
Well, then maybe you need to bring your friend a potato.
你期待柳丁,结果收到马铃薯
What would you do if you were expecting an orange
你会怎样做? -我会很开心地吃掉马铃薯
and someone brought you a potato? - I'd happily eat the potato.
是,但…你就是这样的人
Uh, but... yeah, but...you're just like that.
也许妳该去那个地方了
Maybe it's time you went to that place.
不,我想的是你可以多弄一些配给证
No, I was thinking you could get some extra ration books.
好吧,我看看我能做些什麽
Fine. I'll see what I can do.
感谢来电,很荣幸能与您交谈
Thank you for the call. It was a pleasure speaking to you.
薪水单还没准备好
Paychecks aren't ready yet.
不,我不是为薪水单的事来的
Oh no, that's, uh... that's not what I'm here for.
我昨天拜访了一位 因为健康问题导致无法工作的客户
I, uh, visited a client yesterday who's unable to work due to health issues.
她不太走运,弄丢了她的配给证
Uh, bit of bad luck... ...she lost her ration book.
她得向配给委员会报告
She needs to report it to the Ration Board.
当然,她会报告的
Of course. Of course. And... And she would,
但可惜的是,她身体太差
but... ...sadly, her health is so poor
很难出门
that it's difficult for her to get out.
所以我想到我们有紧急配给
So, I thought, you know, we have emergency rations.
政♥府♥最近查得非常严 我们所做的一切都要有理有据
The government is very strict these days. We have to account for everything.
那是当然
Yes, of course.
他们想确保我们不会…
They want to make sure we're not...
我想想他们的原话
What's the word they use?
不会帮助那些蔑视法律躲藏起来的人
...aiding those that have chosen to flout the law and go into hiding.
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表