剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
No.This letter says that, um...my application for the visa was turned down.
看来就连我这位人脉甚广的朋友 都无法为我的家人
It seems even my well-connected friend cannot pry open the door to America
撬开美国的大门
for my family.
我们得逃出去,但无处可去
We have to get out, but there's nowhere to go.
非常抱歉 我没料到情况会恶劣到这种地步
Um. I'm so sorry, I... I... I didn't realize
it'd gotten to this point.
不必,是我不想 把个人问题和工作溷为一谈
No. I didn't want to bring my troubles to work.
我不想牵连妳,但
I wanted to keep you out of it, but, uh...
现在似乎不可能了
it's not possible anymore.
梅普,我想请妳帮的忙责任太过重大
Miep, what I want to ask you...
it's too much.
我无权要求妳,但我别无选择
I have no right, but I also have no option.
是什麽事?
What is it?
我们准备躲起来
We are going into hiding,
不是立刻,我还要做很多安排
not right away. I still have a lot to plan.
躲在哪裡
Where?
妳现在知道的越少越好
It's better if you know as little as possible right now.
但我们躲起来之后 我需要妳帮忙获取食物和药品
But when we get there, I will need your help getting food and medicine...
有需要您儘管说 -请让我说完
Whatever you need. -Let me finish, please.
我要请妳做的事非常危险
What I'm asking you to do is dangerous.
如果暴露,妳可能会被捕
If you get caught, you could get arrested or...
甚至更糟
even worse.
不要立刻答覆
Don't answer right away.
妳得花点时间仔细想想
You need to take your time to think it through.
妳得跟扬商量
You need to talk it over with Jan.
我不需要,真的不需要
No, I don't. I don't.
我该怎样做?
What do I do?
现在妳得去跟朋友喝酒
For right now, you go have drinks with your friend
妳得装作无事发生
and you act as if nothing has happened.
妳要纵情享乐,尽情欢笑 装作一无所知
You enjoy yourself, you laugh, and you act like you know nothing
也许某一天,我们彷彿人间蒸发
and one day, it will seem as if we disappeared...
到那时妳依然要饮酒作乐
...and you will still go for drinks and laugh and act
装作无事发生
as if nothing has happened.
哪怕喝了很多杯酒
Even after many drinks.
哪怕是最信赖的朋友也要保密
Even if your friend is a trusted friend.
嗨
Hi.
非常抱歉 -妳忘了吗?
I am so sorry. -Did you forget?
没有,我正要下班,有位客户缠住我
No, no, I was leaving work and... and a client held me up.
嗯,妳忘了,没关係 -这是什麽?
Right, you forgot. That's fine. -What's this?
我不确定妳想不想要礼物,但…
Well, I wasn't even sure if you wanted gifts but...
如果什麽都不送,我会觉得奇怪
felt strange not to give you something.
哇,泰丝,好漂亮,我喜欢
Wow!Tess, it's beautiful. I love it.
很好
Good.
求求妳别生气
Oh, please don't be angry.
我的闺蜜结婚,我却事后才听说
My best friend gets married and I hear about it afterward.
妳不在城裡 -就走了一个月,妳不能等吗?
You were out of town. -For a month. You couldn't wait?
那几乎不算婚礼 我跟妳说那不值一提
It was barely a wedding. You have to believe me
妳得相信我 我们结婚是为了让我拿到国籍
when I say it was nothing. We got married for my citizenship.
我们趁我午休时在档桉室完婚的
We did it in a records office on my lunch break.
好浪漫
That's romantic.
你们开派对了吗? -没有,安妮是花童
Did you have a party? -No, no, no, no, Anne was the flower girl.
我爸妈和卡斯来了,但真的仅此而已
My parents came, Cas was there. But seriously, that was it.
我爱这个碗,胜过其他所有一切
And I love this bowl more than I have ever loved anything.
除了妳
Except you.
妳爱我胜过爱妳那傻傻的新婚丈夫?
And do you love me even more than your stupid new husband?
我的天啊,当然了
Oh, my God. Of course. -
好吧,我原谅妳是个差劲的朋友
Okay, fine. I forgive you for being a terrible friend.
谢谢 -工作情况如何?
Thank you. -How's work?
还好 -弗兰克先生近来可好?
Fine. -How's Mr. Frank?
他挺好的
He's fine.
我听说他们在镇♥压♥犹太人 一定很吓人
'Cause I hear they're cracking down on the Jews, it must be scary.
说实话,我们真的不会讨论这种事
Um. I mean, we don't really talk about that kind of stuff to be honest.
跟我说说妳那位 拥有一栋乡村别♥墅♥的绝世新男友
Tell me about your new fabulous boyfriend who owns a country house.
(犹太人)
别让我提起他,我等不及让妳见他了
Don't even get me started, I can't wait for you to meet him.
冰淇淋店出什麽事了?
What happened to the ice-cream shop?
怎麽,妳没听说吗?
What, you didn't hear?
天啊,那些纳粹闯进来
Oh, my God. Well, so these Nazis came in
骚扰这裡的犹太人顾客
and they were harassing these Jewish customers
后来店主大发雷霆 他朝那些纳粹脸上喷氨水
and then the owner got so upset about it, he sprayed ammonia in their faces.
纳粹把他拖到街上,当街将他枪杀
They dragged him out into the street and they shot him. Right here.
纳粹杀了店主? -是的
They killed him? -Yeah.
难以置信,妳居然没听说
I can't believe you didn't hear about it.
太可怕了
店主确实违法了
-That's awful. -I mean, he did break the law.
是,但那条法律很愚蠢
Yeah, but it's a stupid law.
我知道,我只是… 我只是觉得在所有犹太人街区
Yeah, I know, it's just... I just think that there are ice-creams shops
都有冰淇淋店,所以让他们换家店
in all the Jewish neighborhoods, so, I mean, how hard can it be for them
能有多难?
to just go there?
如果敌方佔领者 有计画的破坏行为无法得到制止
Will be expected in our peace-loving country
完全无视…
if our enemy occupiers...
妳好,斯托普太太
Hello, Mrs. Stopp...
法律和基本道德准则
...are not put in check for their systematic destruction...
女王正在讲话
Queen is talking.
我们这个热爱和平的国家将会…
...and utter disregard of law and basic principles of morality.
泰丝还好吗? -她好烦人,她送我们一个碗
How was Tess? -Annoying. She gave us a bowl.
真不错
That's nice.
斯托普尔曼太太在听BBC
Mrs. Stoppelman's listening to the BBC.
我知道 -这是非法的
I know. -It's illegal.
除非他们把她抓走 否则她不会放弃听BBC
Well, they'll have to drag her out before she gives up her BBC.
他们也许会,也许还会把我们抓走
They might. And they might drag us away, too.
怎麽回事?
(SNIFFS) What's wrong?
可可关门了,他们杀了店主 -我知道
Koco's is closed.
-They killed the owner. -I know.
你知道这件事吗?
You knew about this?
知道,报纸上登了
Yeah, it was in the paper.
无情的法♥西♥斯♥ -是啊
Heartless fascists. - Yeah, well.
你这是什麽意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
没什麽,妳说得对,他们确实无情
Nothing, just... you're right. They're heartless.
你刚才的语气好像是店主活该一样
So, you said, "Yeah, well." Like he deserved it.
因为他触犯法律,所以活该被杀
Like he broke the law, so he deserved to get killed.
真的吗? 妳从我说的两个字裡看出这麽多?
What, r... really? You discerned all that from my "yeah, well?"
你好像对此不是很生气 -不,情况是这样的
You just don't seem very upset. -No, no. Here's what happened.
我正在睡觉,妳满腔怒火地跑回家
I was sleeping and you came home irritated
烦妳的闺蜜还有房♥东太太 现在轮到了我
at your best friend, and the landlady, and now me,
我在妳眼裡突然变得冷酷无情
whom you seem to suddenly see as callous and unfeeling.
出了别的事吗?
Is there something else going on?
工作遇到麻烦了?
Did something happen at work?
没有,只是今天过得很诡异
No, it was just a weird day.
继续睡觉吧
Go back to sleep.
抱歉迟到了,检查站那边简直疯了 但我弄到了鱼
Sorry, I'm late. The checkpoint was crazy, but I've got the fish,
我会给鱼去骨,但我要先上个厕所
I'll debone it but first, I need to use the loo.
我们有客人
We have a visitor.
范佩尔斯先生 -玛戈收到一封信
Mr. Van Pels? -Margot got a letter,
命令她明早去火车站报到
ordering her to report to the train station in the morning
要将她送往德国的劳动营
to be sent to a work camp in Germany.
什麽?
What?
计画提前了,他们明天就要开始躲藏
The plan has moved up, they're going into hiding tomorrow.
我们得马上走
We have to go now.
我们不愿相信人心险恶
We don't want to believe people are evil.
这让我们心地善良,但也变得愚蠢
That makes us good, but it also makes us stupid.
现在我们得停止犯蠢
So, we need to stop being stupid.
喂,犹太人,再过30分钟就要宵禁了
SS OFFICER: Hey, Jew! Curfew in thirty minutes.
遵命,谢谢长官
Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
真是荒谬
Gay kocken offen yom.
什麽意思?
What does that mean?
直译是「去海裡拉屎吧」
Roughly translated, "Go shit in the ocean."
好了,我得走了
Okay, I have to go.
奥托会告诉你们该做什麽,去吧
Otto will tell you what needs to be done. Go.
我原打算过几个礼拜再走
I wasn't planning to go for weeks.
你们来了,谢天谢地,我们没机会
Oh, there you are. Thank God. We didn't have a chance
把衣服都带去藏身处
to bring all our clothes to the hiding place,
你们现在得把衣服都穿在身上
so you have to put them all on now.
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表