剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
他们清空了弗兰克先生的公事包
They emptied Mr. Frank's briefcase.
偷走所有贵重物品,几乎什么都不剩
To steal all the valuables.
偷走所有贵重物品,几乎什么都不剩
Really not much left.
他们拿走所有餐具和钱
They've taken all the silver and the money.
等等
Wait.
等等,这是安妮的日记
Wait, this... this is Anne's diary.
她把日记放在他的公事包里 快把这些纸捡起来
Um, she kept it in his briefcase. Well... Collect up the papers quickly.
贝普,别看
Bep, don't read that.
但我看到我的名字,她有写到我
But I see my name, she wrote something about me.
也许写了你有多爱管闲事
Yeah, probably about how nosy you are.
这是安妮的隐私
It's Anne's. It's private.
好了,都锁好了
All right.
好了,都锁好了
All locked up.
现在我们该怎么做?
Now, what do we do?
两个月后
谢谢你,贝普
Thanks, Bep.
卡特琳,这是我们仅剩的客户的文件
Katrien, these files are the only clients we have left.
我需要你去开♥发♥新业务
I need you to start generating new business.
我要怎样卖♥♥果胶?
How can I sell pectin?
德国人切断阿姆斯特丹所有食品供应
The Germans have cut off all food supplies to Amsterdam.
根本没有做果酱的水果
There's no fruit to make jam.
我的头发看起来如何?
How does my hair look?
还不错 -不,比这好得多
It... it looks fine? -No, it looks better than fine.
我的头发浓密发亮,知道原因吗?
It looks thick and shiny. You wanna know why?
因为我一直吃果胶,每天早上一茶匙
Because I've been eating pectin. Teaspoon every morning.
这也有益于我的指甲
It's helping with my nails, too.
没有水果又如何?把果胶当成美容保养品卖♥♥
So, there's no fruit? Sell pectin as a beauty aid.
说它能治胃痉挛、胃灼热
Sell it to help with stomach cramps, sell it to help with heartburn.
真能治胃灼热吗?-也许能
Does it help heartburn? -It might.
重点是我需要你卖♥♥掉它 我们只剩五个长♥期♥客户
The point is, I just need you to sell it. We have five standing clients left.
你得挨家挨户拜访 -梅普,也许该放弃了
I need you to go door to door. -Maybe it's time to give up, Miep.
卖♥♥掉公♥司♥
Sell the business.
我丈夫认识一个 或许有收♥购♥意向的德国人
My husband knows a man in Germany who might buy it.
我们可以平分利润
We could split the profits among all of us.
弗兰克先生走了 你真觉得他会回来吗?
Mr. Frank is gone. Do you really think he's coming back?
这是你的遣散费,你可以走了
It's your severance. You can go.
我只是实话实说,因为我关心你
I'm just being honest because I care about you...
拜托你快点走吧,别逼我动手赶你走
No, can you please just leave before I physically remove you?
经理女士,情况如何?
How's it going, Madam Director?
他直接走进来,好像从未离开过
He just walked in like he never left!
库格勒和我被送到 阿默斯福特的一个政♥治♥犯集中营
Kugler and I were sent to a camp in Amersfoort for political prisoners.
由于我的健康状况 红十字会几天前将我释放
I was released by the Red Cross a few days ago because of my health.
我从未因为得了溃疡这么开心过
I've never been so happy to have an ulcer.
其他人情况如何?
And the others?
逮捕那天之后我再也没见过他们
I haven't seen them since the day of the arrest.
我去的集中营环境很差
The camp I was in was bad.
我无法想象他们去的地方会有多糟
I can't imagine the place they were sent.
我很担心
I'm worried.
我非常担心
I'm really worried.
他们很坚强
They're strong.
他们真的非常坚强
They are, they're strong. -
你也一样
So are you.
你设法让这间公♥司♥继续运转
You managed to keep this place going.
我们只是苟延残喘 我刚刚开除了我最优秀的推销员
Oh, well.
我们只是苟延残喘 我刚刚开除了我最优秀的推销员
We're teetering on penniless, and I just fired my best salesperson.
盟军就要… -如果你要说他们就快到了
Well, the Allies will... -If you say they're almost here,
我真的会掐死你,抱歉,我只是…
I will actually strangle you. Sorry, it's just...
这话我已经听了几个月 他们却完全绕过阿姆斯特丹
I've been hearing that for months now, and they bypass Amsterdam altogether
直接向德国推进
and just push straight to Germany.
留在这里的纳粹知道败局已定 但他们怒气冲天
The Nazis left here, know that they've lost, but they're angry,
朝我们发泄怒火,现在根本没东西吃
so they're taking it out on us. And there's no food.
一点也没有
Literally none.
现在他们在抓所有荷兰男性
And now, they're rounding up all the Dutch men,
把他们送进劳动营,所以扬躲在家里
sending them to work camps, so Jan's staying inside.
只剩下女人被迫操持一切
Now, it's just the women who have to keep everything going.
那么
Well...
现在有个病殃殃的老男人来帮你了
now you've got an old, sick man to help you.
很好
Good.
克莱曼先生,他们很坚强
They are strong, Mr. Kleiman.
他们会活下来的
They'll survive.
我们也得活下来
Now, we just have to.
谢谢
Thank you.
你先吃
You can start.
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
不算难吃
It's not bad.
有人跟我说 郁金香球茎比土豆有营养
Someone told me that tulip bulbs have more nutrients in them than potatoes.
是纳粹告诉你的吗?
Was it a Nazi who told you that?
你不喜欢吃吗?
You don't like it?
梅普,这是郁金香球茎煮的汤
Ah, well, it's... it's a tulip bulb soup, Miep.
我知道我们得吃东西,但…
I know we have to eat something, but...
我们不必假装喜欢吃它吧?
we don't have to pretend we like it, do we?
我喜欢
I like it.
你知道我喜欢什么吗?
Do you know what I like?
我喜欢看着你假装喜欢吃它
I like watching you pretend to like it.
天啊,吃起来一股土味 -真的像在吃土
Oh, my God, it tastes like dirt.
天啊,吃起来一股土味 -真的像在吃土
It tastes like actual dirt.
味道好像馊掉的土
It tastes like if dirt had gone off.
我们在吃烂泥
We are eating rotten dirt. -
你怎么哭了?
Why are you crying?
梅普
Miep. -
抱歉,我今天费尽力气才弄到吃的
I'm sorry, just... I tried so hard to get food today.
我走了好几个小时 -放心吧
And I, um, walked... walked for hours... -Just relax.
挨个拜访农场,然后我用仅剩的报纸
...from farm to farm, and then I... I used the rest of the newspaper
做出这锅难吃到吓人的汤 -没事
to make this really horrible soup. -That's okay.
现在我们没法生火了,因为没有柴火
And now, we can't make a fire because there's no firewood.
你等着
Wait there.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
做柴火 -可那是斯托普尔曼太太的椅子
Making firewood. -But that's Mrs. Stoppelman's chair.
现在是我们的柴火
And now it's our fire.
扬!-不
Jan! -No. No.
我不能坐在这里眼看着我妻子冻死
I'm not sitting here watching my wife freeze.
你出去找吃的,我只能躲在家里
It's bad enough I have to hide in the house
这已经够糟糕了,不
while you're out getting my food for me. No.
我就要这样做,我总得做点什么
I'm doing this. I need to do something. I'm doing this.
我真的,我甚至懒得躲在桌子底下
I was just... I'm not even gonna bother going under the table,
几乎有点希望被德国炸♥弹♥炸死
I almost want a German bomb to take me out.
天啊 -不,扬,我在开玩笑
Oh, my God. -No, no. Uh, Jan, I'm joking. I'm joking.
快进来躲在桌子底下 -这不是空袭,看
Come inside, get under the table. -It's not an air raid. Look.
这不是空袭
It's not an air raid. Come on, Miep. Come.
梅普,快来 -扬!
It's not an air raid. Come on, Miep. Come.
梅普,快来 -扬!
Jan!
梅普,快来 -等等,现在要怎么做?
Miep! Come on.
梅普,快来 -等等,现在要怎么做?
Wait, what do we do? -
空投食物!-是盟军!
It's a food drop! It's the Allies!
有豆子!-糖!
Got beans! -Sugar! Sugar!
巧克力!
Chocolate! -
荷兰地下抵抗运动士兵
欢迎美国士兵
在那边 -好,这边走
O... over there. -All right. This way.
快来,我们走
Come on, come on, let's go.
希♥特♥勒♥真死了吗?
Is Hitler really dead?
你觉得那个混♥蛋♥要是没死
Do you think the Germans would have surrendered
德国人会愿意投降吗?
if the bastard wasn't dead?
你觉得他真死了吗?-早就死透了
Do you think he's really dead? -The deadest!
扬!扬!
Jan! Jan!
你好
Hello, there.
抱歉,我们没有多余的食物施舍
I'm sorry, we have no food to spare.
我不是来讨食物的
I'm not here for food.
我叫扬吉斯,请问你是…
My name is Jan Gies.
我叫扬吉斯,请问你是…
Are you...
特蕾莎范登伯格吗?
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表