剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
我们准备躲起来
We are going into hiding.
我们躲起来之后,我需要妳帮忙
When we get there, I will need your help getting food and medicine.
获取食物和药品 -有需要您儘管说
Whatever you need.
昨晚有围捕
There was a round up last night.
德国士兵
German soldiers...
封锁整个街区
...blocked off an entire neighborhood
逮捕所有犹太人
and arrested all the Jews.
妳能帮我吗? 妳知道哪裡可以藏身吗?
FRITZ: Can you help me then? Can you find me a place to hide?
我找到一个藏身处
I've found a place. A hiding place.
弗兰克先生,我以为你们都在瑞士
Mr. Frank. I thought you were in Switzerland.
欢迎来瑞士
Welcome to Switzerland.
这裡有一些人
There are a number of us here
不认同佔领者的政策
who disagree... with the policies of the occupiers.
我们希望你能加入 -可以,我愿意帮忙
We'd like you to join us. -Yes. Yes, yes. I'd love to help.
我妈是个寡妇,她很穷
My mum... My mother had no husband and she was poor.
她找到一家愿意收养我的荷兰人
She found a Dutch family who were willing to adopt me.
我的回报却是把她忘得一乾二淨
And I repay her by what, forgetting her?
在我看来,妳并没有忘记她
It doesn't seem to me that you've forgotten her.
你认识这两个孩子吗? -认识,我们是他们外婆的房♥客
Do you know these children? -Yes. We're their grandmother's tenants.
他们的爸妈在火车站被捕
Their parents were arrested at the train station.
阿尔弗雷德、莉迪,过来
Alfred, Liddy, come here.
我回来的时候他们最好不在这裡
They'd better not be here when I come back.
(本剧源自真实事件)
(部分情节、地点及人物)
(经过戏剧化创作或改编)
乱世微光
你想吃苹果吗?
Do you like apples? Do you like apples?
妳要去哪裡? -去上班
Where are you going? -To my job.
你想吃什麽水果吗? -不想?
Do you like any fruits? -ALFRED: No.
什麽水果都不想吃吗?
You don't like any fruits?
扬要去哪裡? -去上班
Where's Jan going? -To his job.
妳不能让我们独自在家 -我不会让你们独自在家
You can't leave us alone here. -I am not going to leave you alone.
我会等到妳外婆
I'm gonna wait until your grandmother
跟妳舅舅回来
gets back with your uncle.
你想吃什麽?喜欢巧克力吗? 想吃巧克力吗?
What would you like? Do you like chocolate? You like chocolate?
那张纸是做什麽用的? -擦我的口红
What's that piece of paper for? -It's for blotting my lipstick.
我能涂妳的口红吗? -吃一点吧,来
Can I try your lipstick? - Eat a little bit, come on.
不,大人才能涂 -来
No. No, it's for grown-ups. -ALFRED: No.
我不想喝粥 -好吧,烤麵包如何?
Come on! -Sit down.
-I don't want porridge. -Okay, uh, what about toast?
我不喜欢烤麵包 -我会侧手翻,想看吗?
I don't like toast! -I can do a cartwheel. Wanna see?
也许等一下吧
Uh... -Um, maybe later.
想看
I do. -Oh, uh...
哦 -我不了解
Oh, um, uh... -I don't understand.
弗兰妮和卢在火车站被捕 被送去哪裡了?
So Frannie and Lou were arrested at the train station and taken where?
我不知道 -谁把孩子们带回来的?
I don't know. -Who brought the kids here?
党卫军的人 他把两个孩子交给梅普和扬
Some SS man. He dropped them off with Miep and Jan
说他回来时最好别看到他们
and said they better not be here when he gets back.
莉迪,亲爱的 告诉马克斯舅舅在火车站
Liddy, sweetie, tell Uncle Max exactly what happened at the train station.
到底发生了什麽 -我不记得
I don't remember. -Liddy, please!
莉迪,拜託了,这很重要 那些人抓走妳爸妈时
This is very important!-When the men took your mom and dad...
有没有说他们会去哪裡?
...did they say where they were going?
我不记得
I can't remember.
莉迪,我… -阿尔弗雷德不喜欢喝冷牛奶
Liddy! I, uh... - Alfred doesn't like his milk cold.
没事,他得吃点东西
It's fine, he needs to have something.
你得加热牛奶 -拜託,这很重要
Oh, uh...-You'll have to heat it. -Please, this is important.
他们有没有说妳爸妈会去哪裡?
Did they say where they were going?
我不记得 -莉迪,好好想想
I can't remember. -Liddy, try to remember.
跟妈妈道别 -妈妈,不!
Say goodbye to Mama. -Mama, no!
我不知道! -想想好吗?
I don't know!
别问了!她不记得昨晚发生了什麽
Stop! She doesn't remember what happened last night.
这是件幸事,就让她忘了吧,别烦她
It's a blessing. Just let her forget it. Leave her alone!
抱歉,我…
I'm sorry. I'm, uh...
抱歉,我知道你担心弗兰妮和卢 我也是
I'm sorry. I know you're worried about Frannie and Lou. I... I am as well.
马克斯,你在犹太居民委员会工作 应该能跟他们谈谈吧?
Max, you work at the Jewish Council, surely you can speak to them?
能,至少我能试着弄清他们去了哪裡
Yes. I can at least try and find out where they've gone.
现在妳想看我侧手翻吗?
Now, do you want to see my cartwheel?
我很乐意
I'd love to.
他们的孩子得藏起来
Their kids are gonna have to be hidden
你应该知道 他们会请我们帮忙藏匿吧?
and they're gonna ask us to help hide them, you do know that?
我们不能,对吗? -我们?
We can't, right? -Us?
不,做不到,但愿我们能 -绝对不能藏在后宅
No. We can't do it, I wish we could. -Definitely not in the Annex.
是的 -她只是我们的房♥东
Yeah. -And... she's just our landlady.
对,我们几乎不认识她
Yeah. I mean, we... we barely know her.
我们已经要照顾很多人
We're already looking after loads of people.
是的,再帮别人会让大家陷入危险
Yes. Yes, and taking on any more will put everyone at risk.
没错 -我们救不了所有人
Yeah, exactly. -We can't... save everyone.
救不了 -你为何这麽早去上班?
No. -Why are you going in so early?
要顺路拿几样东西
Just got to pick up a few things on the way.
你是想躲开那两个孩子
Eh, you just want to get away from those kids.
不,我觉得他们其实很可爱
Nah, I think they're quite sweet actually.
莉迪跟妳如影随形
Liddy follows you around like your shadow.
妳们相处融洽
(BREATHES DEEPLY) You're good with her, you know.
扬吉斯,别这样做 -做什麽?
Jan Gies... don't do that! -Do what?
说我是天生的妈妈
Start hinting about having children,
开始暗示要孩子 我没有
saying I'm a natural. -I'm not.
我们初次见面时 我就说过我不想生孩子
I told you when we first met, I don't want children.
如果你觉得我会一觉醒来,突然产生
If you think I'm going to wake up one day and suddenly have the urge
当妈妈的冲动… -我可怜纳粹丢在我们家门口
to be a mother... -I take pity on two traumatized children
那两个遭受创伤的孩子 结果妳突然觉得我想要孩子?
that a Nazi deposits at our door and suddenly you think I want kids?
你想吗?
Do you?
我想在这辆公车上找到位置坐
I want to get a seat on this bus.
回头见
I'll see you later.
如果他们问起来 我们不会藏匿那两个孩子
And when they ask, we're not hiding those kids.
我们做不到
We can't! We... We can't. We can't.
不行 -不行
No. - No.
好的
Okay.
回头见 -再见
I'll see you later. -Bye.
再见
Bye.
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
不用,我在等奥托弗兰克
No. I'm waiting for Otto Frank.
他不在这裡 -他会来的
He's not here. -He will be.
我们要开例会
We have a standing meeting.
他没有排程
Oh! Uh, he has nothing in his calendar.
妳是他的祕书吗?
Are you the secretary?
打电♥话♥给他,说托尼阿勒斯在等他
Call him. Tell him Tonny Ahlers is waiting.
弗兰克先生搬走了 -什麽?搬去哪裡?
Mr. Frank has moved out of town. -What? Where?
瑞士
Switzerland.
把他的地址给我 -我没有
Give me the address. -I don't have it.
我不相信妳
I don't believe you.
他没给我地址,抱歉帮不了你
He didn't give me one, I'm sorry. Sorry, I can't be of more help.
祝你过得愉快
Have a good day.
不,我要拿那一块
No, no. I'll take that one piece. Yes, right there. Yes.
对,那边的,没错
你是天生的罪犯 -比你描述的容易得多
You're a born criminal.
It was easier than you made it out to be.
继续努力 抵抗运动需要尽可能多的身分证
Well, keep going. The Resistance needs all the ID cards you can get.
尤其是没有「犹太人」字样的身分证
BRAM: Especially those without a "J" stamped on them.
你刚刚救了四条命
You just saved four lives.
怎麽? -你知道有谁在藏匿儿童吗?
What? -Do you know anyone hiding children?
跟家长失散的儿童
Children who are separated from their parents?
我们的房♥东有两个外孙 -请等一下
Our landlady has two grandkids. -Wait, please...
我知道的越少越好
The less I know the better.
这裡?
Here?
真的?
Really?
好了,我们15分钟后就要开门营业
All right, we only have 15 minutes before we open.
范佩尔斯太太,一本法国食谱
Mrs. Van Pels, a book on French cuisine.
为什麽?我们这裡只有豆子 -让我拥有梦想吧
Why? All we have here is beans. -Oh, let me have my dreams.
彼得,这是给你的
Peter, this is for you.
费弗医生,我不确定你喜欢什麽
And, oh, Dr. Pfeffer, I wasn't sure what you'd like,
所以我给你带了本黑塞的小说 -谢谢,非常感谢
so I got you a Hesse novel. -Oh! Thank you, thank you very much.
玛戈,我听说这本书有点不雅
Margot, I've heard this is a little bit racy,
之后请借给我看,非常感谢
so I'll be borrowing it afterward, thank you very much.
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表