剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
前情提要
不许动
Don't move.
我们知道你们这里藏匿了犹太人
We know that you are hiding Jews here.
马克斯?-我需要你帮忙
Max? -I need your help.
都不许动!
Nobody moves!
战后见
See you after the war.
纳粹每天抓的人越来越多
The Nazis are taking more and more people every day.
梅普,我有不祥的预感,挥之不去
I have this bad feeling, Miep. I can't shake it.
打开它
Open it. -
等等,求求你,不
Wait. Wait. Please. No.
只有你们两个吗?
Is it just the two of you in here?
等等
Wait.
你是维也纳人
You're from Vienna! I'm from Vienna, too.
我也是维也纳人
You're from Vienna! I'm from Vienna, too.
你为何这样做?我现在到底该拿你怎么办?
Why are you doing this? What the hell am I supposed to do with you now?
求你放走两个女孩
Please, just leave the girls.
你可以留下,我这样做是在帮你
You can stay. I am doing this as a favor to you.
我们要这样做 我们贿赂他,用钱救回弗兰克一家
I've worked out what to do. We bribe him. We buy the Franks back.
我们需要一大笔钱
We're gonna need a lot of money.
如果我不尽我所能
If I don't try everything I possibly can...
我这辈子都无法面对自己
I don't think I'll be able to live with myself.
本剧源自真实事件 部分情节、地点及人物
经过戏剧化创作或改编
乱世微光
您好
Hello.
我在找一位纳粹军官 -叫什么名字?
I'm looking for a Nazi officer. -Name?
您问我的还是他的?
Oh, mine? Or... or his?
我不知道他叫什么 他个子很高,一头微红的金发
I... I don't know his name. He's... he's tall, reddish-blonde hair...
你想要我怎样?到处看别人的发色吗?
What would you like me to do? Go around and check hair color?
他负责两天前 王子运河街263号♥的逮捕行动
He was in charge of an arrest two days ago at 263 Prinsengracht.
我有急事找他谈
It's urgent that I speak to him.
长官,您早
Sir. Good morning!
能为您效劳吗?
Is there something I can do for you?
给我弄一间牢房♥
You can get me a prison cell. We're bringing in more Jews.
我们要带来更多犹太人
You can get me a prison cell. We're bringing in more Jews.
我得知楼下的牢房♥已经满员
I'm told the cells downstairs are full.
对,他们在努力处理囚犯资讯
Yes, they're trying to get the prisoners processed
然后转运囚犯
so they can be transferred.
努力?
Trying?
这是什么话?
What is trying? Just process them.
赶快处理掉他们
What is trying? Just process them.
明白,是我口误
Yes, I misspoke...
你来做什么?
What are you doing here?
我知道我那些朋友被关在这里
I know my friends are being held here.
这个袋子里装了很多钱
This bag contains a lot of money.
放走他们,钱就归你
Let them go and it's yours.
先交出我那些朋友
First, my friends.
我可以逮捕你
I could have you arrested.
那你就得解释当初为何没逮捕我
Then you'd have to explain why you didn't arrest me the other day.
你竟敢跑来这样跟我讲话?
How dare you come here and talk to me like this?
你要怎样解释?
How would you explain it?
她跟我是维也纳同乡 我当她是个人,可怜她
"She's from Vienna, so am I. So I saw her as a person. I took pity."
滚出去 -可怜我那些朋友吧
Get out. -Take pity on my friends.
我真心明白你要冒很大风险 但他们也是人
I realize it's a big risk for you, I do. But they are people, too.
他们之中有父母、有孩子
They're fathers, and mothers, and children. Children.
盟军近在咫尺
The Allies are nearly at the gate,
很快就会轮到你遭到逮捕
and it will be you being arrested one day soon.
你难道不希望 我能在你受审时为你作保吗?
Wouldn't you like to have me vouch for you at your trial?
他最终良心发现 救了八个人的命
"In the end, he did the right thing. He saved the lives of eight people."
西尔伯鲍尔,你抓的那八个犹太人
Silberbauer, where are the transfer papers
他们的转运文件在哪里?
for those eight Jews you arrested?
长官,我正在写
Sir, I was just working on them.
是吗?
Were you?
我以为你还在犹豫不决
It seems like you're dithering around.
你是谁?
Who are you?
她马上就走
She's just leaving.
很好
Good. The transfer papers within the hour then.
一小时之内将转运文件交给我
Good. The transfer papers within the hour then.
是,长官
Yes, sir!
你得走了 -我那些朋友…
You have to go. -My friends...
不行 -我求求你
No. -I'm begging you.
我当初没抓你是因为你一文不值
I did not arrest you the other day because you are nothing.
你微不足道,赶紧滚
You are nobody. Now, go.
长官,不好意思,我无意中听到您说
Sir? Sir, sir. Um, excuse me, sir, I... I overheard you saying
牢房♥已经满了,我想我能帮忙
that the cells are crowded, and I... I think I can help.
您的部下最近抓来一批人
Y... your subordinate recently brought in a group of people
我愿意付钱赎出他们 我会保密,您会受到保护
who I'd... I'd happily pay to be released. I'll tell no one. You'll be protected.
抱歉,你到底是谁?
I'm sorry, who did you say you were?
我有十个心地善良的朋友被关在楼下
I'm a friend of... of ten very good people who are being held downstairs.
是犹太人吗?-大部分是
Jews? -Uh, most of them, yes.
那他们恐怕算不上善良,对吧?
Well, then they're really not good people, are they?
这个袋子里有一大笔钱
This bag... this bag contains a lot of money.
都给您,如果… -你要贿赂我吗?
It's yours if... -You're bribing me?
你要贿赂一位军官去释放犹太人吗?
You're bribing an officer to release Jews?
其中一人在世界大战时当过军官 他叫奥托弗兰克
One of them was an officer himself, in the Great War, Otto Frank.
他是曾获得授勋的中尉,您找找他吧
He was decorated, a lieutenant, look him up.
给我看看那笔钱
Let me see that money.
你
You.
请把这个女人赶出这栋楼
Remove this woman from the building, please.
什么?
What? What? Where's your conscience? Where are your morals?
你的道德良知去哪里了?
What? What? Where's your conscience? Where are your morals?
放…
Get off.
放开我!
Let me go!
梅普,起来
Miep. Miep, come on.
但你不该来这里
But you weren't... -It's okay.
但你不该来这里
...you weren't supposed to... to come. -I was going out of my mind at home.
我待在家里要急疯了
...you weren't supposed to... to come. -I was going out of my mind at home.
我害怕他们也会逮捕你
I was afraid they were gonna arrest you, too.
我正要进去找你 -他们把钱拿走了
I was about to go in looking for you. -They took... they took the money.
现在我们人财两空 -嘿,别哭
Now, they have our friends and our money. -Hey. Don't... don't cry.
他们就在里面 -别哭
And they're in there. -No.
他们在里面,我们却无能为力
They're in there. We can't help them. -Don't let them see you cry, please.
拜托,别让他们看到你哭
They're in there. We can't help them. -Don't let them see you cry, please.
拜托,别让他们看到你哭
Don't let them see you cry.
好吗?-快点
Okay? -Hurry up.
今天还得搬三趟 -我们回家吧
We have three more pick-ups today. -Let's go home.
等等
Wait. It's... it's Puls. Okay. We have to go.
普尔斯公♥司♥ 阿姆斯特丹
Wait. It's... it's Puls. Okay. We have to go.
是普尔斯公♥司♥,好了,我们得走了
Wait. It's... it's Puls. Okay. We have to go.
我们得赶在他们之前收好所有东西
We have to go and get everything before they take it.
好,快走 -嗯
Okay. Come on. -Yeah.
贝普!
Bep!
我不确定该不该进来
I wasn't sure whether to come in.
你有后宅的钥匙吗?
Do you have keys for the annex?
我知道纳粹拿走了,但我多配了一套
I know the Nazis took them, but I made another set.
在克莱曼先生那里 但纳粹不让人上楼
Uh, Mr. Kleiman had them. But the Nazis said not to go up.
在克莱曼的办公桌找找 -好的
Let's look in Kleiman's desk. -Yes.
等等,他把钥匙藏在一份文件里
Wait. He hid them in... in a file.
他编了个口诀,记得吗?我们还取笑过他
He had a system, remember? We made fun of him.
记得
Oh, yes. Um...
打开他心房♥的钥匙 是苹果馅饼,圆形图
Key. Key to his heart. Apple pie. Pie chart.
佛萝伦丝南丁格尔 -佛萝伦丝南丁格尔
Florence Nightingale!
这怎能猜到南丁格尔?-南丁格尔
How'd you get Florence Nightingale? -Florence Nightingale,
她发明了圆形图之类的东西 我不知道,他是个怪人
she, um, invented the pie chart or something. I don't know. He's weird.
找到了
Got them.
但是纳粹说… -贝普,快来
Bep, come on.
我们不该来这里
We shouldn't be here.
我们得找出任何贵重物品 在普尔斯的人来之前把它们藏好
We have to find any valuables and hide them before Puls gets here.
大家齐心协力就能更快完成
We can do this faster if we all work together.
我去楼上,你们去卧室找找
I'll check upstairs. You two, check the bedrooms.
梅普!
Miep!
我在写所有人
I'm writing about everyone.
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表