剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
前情提要
我叫库诺
I'm Kuno.
库诺跟本地的纳粹党惹上点麻烦
Kuno's got himself into a little bit of trouble with a local Nazi party,
我知道你们有空房♥间
and I know you have the room.
好主意
Sounds great.
马克斯,你在犹太居民委员会工作 应该能跟他们谈谈吧?
Max, you work at the Jewish Council. Surely you can speak to them.
能,至少我能试着弄清他们去了哪里
Yes, I can at least try and find out where they've gone.
亲爱的,我是怎么说的?
What did I say, darling?
空袭是好事 因为这意味着英国人在把纳粹
Air raids are good because it means the English are
空袭是好事 因为这意味着英国人在把纳粹
knocking the daylights out of the Nazis. -Knocking the daylights out of the Nazis.
打得屁滚尿流 -在把纳粹打得屁滚尿流
knocking the daylights out of the Nazis. -Knocking the daylights out of the Nazis.
布拉姆要看我的工作档案 他明早要见我
Bram asked for my employment file. He wants to see me in the morning.
这里有一些人不认同占领者的政策
There are a number of us here who disagree with the policies of the occupiers.
我们希望你能加入
We'd like you to join us.
我的祖国需要我 -我需要你
My country needs me. -I need you.
别骗我,我有权知道实情
Do not lie to me. I deserve to know.
我跟你在做同样的事
I'm doing what you're doing.
你在藏匿什么人 -我在帮忙
You're hiding people. I'm helping.
那些人失去了一切,但依然在抗争
Those people have lost everything, and still they resist.
我也要抗争
And I have to resist, too.
我在等奥托法兰克,我们要开例会
I'm waiting for Otto Frank. We have a standing meeting.
法兰克先生搬走了
Mr. Frank has moved out of town.
打电♥话♥给他,说托尼阿勒斯在等他
Call him. Tell him Tonny Ahlers is waiting.
所以商业合作 -纯粹是勒索
So this business partnership... -Blackmail, pure and simple.
他知道有些人藏了起来
He knows people are hiding.
告诉我你们的名字 -有这个必要吗?
Give me your names. -But is that necessary?
从你开始
Starting with you.
本剧源自真实事件 部分情节、地点及人物
经过戏剧化创作或改编
乱世微光
快点
Quick, come on.
梅普!扬!-太好了
Miep! Jan! -Yay.
你们好 -抱歉迟到了
Sorry, we're late.
抱歉,我这样穿合适吗?
Sorry, sorry. Am I dressed okay?
当然,你的着装一如往常,完美无瑕
Yes, of course. You look perfect, as usual. I wish I had your fashion sense.
真想拥有你的时尚感
Yes, of course. You look perfect, as usual. I wish I had your fashion sense.
扬,这真是你第一次听交响乐吗?
Jan, is it really your first symphony performance?
没错 -这场音乐会特别适合你
Yes, it is. -Well, this one's a good one to go to
阿姆斯特丹最优秀的音乐家齐聚一堂
because these are the best musicians in Amsterdam.
最优秀的犹太音乐家
Yeah, best Jewish musicians.
他们原本是皇家音乐厅管弦乐团成员
No, they were in the Concertgebouw Orchestra
纳粹占领后被赶出乐团
but got kicked out when the Nazis came.
于是他们决定自己成立乐团
Mmm. So they decided to make their own orchestra.
妈妈说他们是战争英雄
Yeah. Mama calls them war heroes.
我差点忘了,剧院仅限犹太人进入
I almost forgot, the theater is for Jews only.
他们应该不会多问 但我借了这些,以防万一
I'm sure they won't ask, but in case, I borrowed these.
城里最后一个能让犹太人享乐的地方
Last place in town it's still good to be a Jew.
好了,我们走吧
Well, now let's go.
我们不能迟到,错过第一乐章
We don't want to be stragglers and miss that first movement.
我的天啊 -哇
Oh my word.
好的,你坐那边,我们坐这里
Okay, you sit there, we'll sit here.
这位小姐
Young lady.
你得让他们挨着坐 -不,我想坐梅普旁边
You should let them sit together. -No, I want to sit next to Miep.
剧院太漂亮了 -嗯,真美
Theater's gorgeous. Yeah, it's nice.
那是首席小提琴手
That's the first violinist. -Mm-hmm.
她是犹太人
She's Jewish.
那是指挥 -他也是犹太人
That's the conductor. He's also Jewish.
第一支曲子是孟德尔松的
The first piece is, uh, Mendelssohn.
我猜猜,他也是犹太人 -没错
Let me guess. Well, he's Jewish too. -Yeah.
姑娘们,安静
Girls, settle down.
请把家门钥匙给我,谢谢
Your house keys, please.
我来找我儿子,我得见他
I'm here about my son. I need to see him.
夫人,我们跟你说过
Ma'am, we've already told you,
你儿子就在街对面的托儿所
your son is just across the street at the nursery.
你很得意吗?
Does it feel good?
戴着愚蠢的袖章坐在这里 听他们吩咐,为他们效力?
Sitting here with your stupid armband, following their orders? Working for them?
我要见我的孩子 -这是为他好
I want to see my child! -It's for his own good.
宝宝不能待在这种乱哄哄的地方
It's too chaotic here for the little ones.
我在托儿所工作,我会好好照顾宝宝
I work at the nursery, take good care of the babies.
我保证你们会在转运站团聚
I promise, you'll be reunited at transport.
还有,我不得意,我的恨意不比你少
And no, I don't like this any more than you do.
不好意思,沃尔特 夫人,犹太居民委员会不是敌人
Excuse me, Walter. Ma'am, the Jewish Council are not the enemy.
我们知道真正的敌人是谁
We know who the enemy is.
这些人只想尽可能地减轻我们的负担
These men are just trying to make it as easy for us as possible.
你们只想救自己
You're saving yourselves.
谢谢
Thank you.
有人叫我来见你
I was told to come see you.
你认识科丽吗?
You know Corry?
认识,她的宝宝喜欢咬我的头发
Yeah. Her baby likes to teethe on my hair.
科丽一家被安排明天转运
Corry and her family are on the transport list for tomorrow.
所以如果你要问她,现在就得问
So if you're going to ask, it has to be now.
明天?不能拖一下吗?-纳粹一直提高配额
Tomorrow? Can't you stall it? -The Nazis keep raising the quotas.
城里剩下的犹太人不多了
There are no more Jews left in the city.
他们要在月底前清空整片区域
They're going to empty this whole place out by month's end.
现在一定得行动
It has to be now.
请把家门钥匙给我
Your house keys, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
所有人动作快点
Everyone, quickly!
喂,快点,过来
Hey! Quickly! Come on!
科丽泽尔登鲁斯特 泽尔登鲁斯特一家三口
Corry Zeldenrust, Zeldenrust family of three.
我护送她去街对面的托儿所喂宝宝
Escorting her across the street to the nursery to feed her infant.
她得在一小时内返回 -谢谢长官
She's expected back within the hour. -Thank you, sir.
科丽
Corry...
你们一家明天要被转运到韦斯特博克
your family will be transported to Westerbork tomorrow.
我们有办法救你的小女儿
We have a way out for your little girl.
我们能把她送去藏起来,今天就走
We can send her into hiding. Today.
乡下有户人家愿意照顾她 直至战争结束
A family in the country will take care of her until the end of the war.
这能救她的命
This could save her life.
什么…只收留她?不收留我们?
Wh... Just her? Without us?
不,她得跟我在一起
No. She stays with me.
科丽,我知道你很难想象
Corry, I know it's hard to imagine
你女儿不在你身边会更安全
that there's a safer place for your daughter than with you,
但等你到了集中营 他们第一天就会夺走她
but at the camps, they will take her from you, day one.
他们会杀死她
And they will kill her.
请让我们帮你做这件事
Let us do this for you.
你们会在战后团聚 她会长得白白胖胖
And after the war, you'll be reunited, and she'll be pudgy...
最重要的是她能活下来
And more importantly, alive.
求求你,你能为她这样做吗?
Please. Can you do this for her?
再见
Bye.
你明天转运时带着这个娃娃
Tomorrow on your transport, you'll bring this doll,
这样你们还是一家三口
so your family's numbers match.
他们不会发现吗?
Won't they notice?
他们不会细看
They won't look.
他们不在乎这些,这倒令人惊讶
It's surprising what they don't care about.
你抵达韦斯特博克时不必带着娃娃
When you arrive at Westerbork, you won't have the doll.
如果有人问起,就说宝宝死在路上
If they ask, your baby died en route.
我们等你准备好
Whenever you're ready.
我们很快就会再见,好吗?
I will see you very, very soon. All right?
天啊!
Oh, my God!
好了,我们今天下午发现他
All right. We came by him this afternoon.
看,他这里有东西
Look, he's got something there.
怎么回事?
Hey, what happened?
对,就是这个,漂在水里
Yeah, that's it. Floating in the water.
把他翻过来
Turn him over.
好的
Right.
天啊,有谁认识这个人吗?
Oh, my God! Anyone know who that is?
但我们的勇气也不能被遗忘
But neither must our courage be forgotten.
因此请保存你们的日记和信件 这些文件…
Therefore, preserve your diaries and letters. These documents...
听到了吗?女王想要我的日记
Did you hear that? The Queen wants my diary!
安妮
Anne! Shush!
在战后将成为重要史料和文化资料
...will be of great historical
在战后将成为重要史料和文化资料
and cultural significance after the war.
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表