剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
Look, I'm gonna say something, and you're not allowed to laugh, okay?
因为如果妳笑了,我会很尴尬
'Cause if... if you laugh then I'll get embarrassed,
然后我也会笑,会打喷嚏 还会开始哭,这很…
then I'll laugh, and then I'll sneeze, and then I'll start to cry. It's very...
而且妳哭的表情真的很难看
And you make a really ugly face when you cry.
别说了,好了
Stop! Okay.
我第一次见到妳时,妳骨瘦如柴
When I first met you, you were this scrawny thing,
刚刚跳下维也纳开来的火车
fresh off the train from Vienna.
而我是个没爸爸,也没朋友的小姑娘
And I was this girl with no father and no friends.
但我们一起 让这个世界变得不再那麽孤单
But together we managed to make the world less lonely.
妳那天来看我,让我发现我有多想妳
And when you popped by the other day, I realized how much I've missed you.
妳是我最好的朋友
My best friend.
妳不再瘦骨嶙峋、奇奇怪怪的
Who's no longer scrawny and weird.
妳变得无比美好
You've transformed into something incredible.
妳就像一隻美丽的蝴蝶
You're like a beautiful butterfly.
打开吧
So, open it.
是蝴蝶? -蓝宝石做的
Wow, butterflies? -Sapphires.
链子是纯金的
And the chain is real gold.
我的金子…
My god...
听着,妳值得拥有它 别像往常那样跟我废话,好吗?
Look, you deserve it. So don't give me any of your normal nonsense, okay?
真好看 -来,我给妳戴上
Beautiful. -Here, let me.
来吧
Come on.
妳怎麽买♥♥得起这个?
How... how did you afford this?
我有个大方的有钱男友
Well, I have a rich and very generous boyfriend.
太好看了,我也许会戴着睡觉
So pretty, I might sleep in it.
我要尽可能一直戴着 然后再把它卖♥♥掉
I should wear it as much as I can before I have to sell it.
我得卖♥♥掉它,对吧?
I... I do have to sell it, right?
这是…我拥有过最漂亮的东西
And it is... It's the prettiest thing I've ever owned.
又不是我买♥♥的,是一份礼物
It's not like I bought it. It was a gift.
与此同时 安妮弗兰克买♥♥不起一块光明节糖果
And meanwhile, Anne Frank can't afford one piece of Hanukkah candy.
算了,我得卖♥♥掉它 我只会戴着去派对
No. I'm selling it. I'll just wear it to the party,
让泰丝看到我有在戴 然后就卖♥♥掉,这样可以吧?
so Tess can see me in it. And then I'll sell it. That's fair, right?
什麽派对?
What party?
什麽?泰丝的派对,我们明天要去 -天啊,我不想去派对
What? Tess's party. Our party. Tomorrow. -Oh, God. I don't wanna go to a party.
为什麽?一定会很好玩
What? It... it'll be fun.
会吗?半个国家的人 都在躲藏、挨饿、死去
Will it? When half the country is in hiding, starving, dying.
我觉得现在谁也不该去任何派对
I don't think anyone should be going to any parties.
你在内疚我们能出门 而我们的朋友只能躲起来吗?
Do you feel guilty being out when our friends are hidden inside?
你内疚吗?
Don't you?
所以你才会去教堂解决你的内疚?
Is that why you're going to church? To deal with your guilt?
是的,也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
我忘了告诉你,我是个天才 我解决了费弗问题
Oh, I forgot to tell you. I'm a genius. I fixed the Pfeffer problem.
洛蒂来公♥司♥了,我带她去厨房♥
Lotte came around. I took her into the kitchen
让费弗听到她的声音
so that he could hear her voice.
她的声音? -他从通风口听到
Her voice? -Through the vent.
这声音让他冷静下来
And hearing it just calmed him.
这或许管用 -确实管用
That could work. -It did work.
他不停地感谢我,不再愁眉不展
I mean, he thanked me about ten times. Stopped scowling.
简直完美
That's... no, that's perfect.
妳确实是个天才
You are a genius! -
好了,为了他的安全 你们必须非常安静
All right. You need to be very, very quiet for his safety.
好的
MAYA: Yes.
玛雅?
ISAAC: Maya?
好了
Okay.
来吧
Come on.
她说她不能久留,她会带一颗球
She said she can't stay long. She's... she's going to bring a ball.
他喜欢玩传接球
He likes to play catch.
他看起来很好,他看起来很健康
He looks good. He looks... he looks healthy.
他在哭,他不喜欢她 -不,他只是…
He's crying. He doesn't like her. -No, he's just...
觉得冷,他只是觉得冷
just cold. He's just cold.
南森
Nathan. Nathan!
喂… -南森!
Hey, hey, hey. Hey! -MAYA: Nathan!
玛雅,站住!
ISSAC: Maya, stop!
不!
No, no! -Shh.
求你让我见我儿子!不…南森!
Please let me see my son! No! No! Nathan! Nathan!
不!
No!
贝普,到底怎麽回事? -是个惊喜
Bep, what is it? -It's a surprise!
我的天啊 -不可思议吧?
Oh, my goodness! -Isn't it incredible?
看看这个
Now, watch this.
哇哦! -欢迎来到阿姆斯特丹最安全的地方
Wow! -Welcome to the safest place in Amsterdam.
梅普,妳回来了 妳给我们带来光明节奇蹟了吗?
Miep, you're back! Have you brought us a Hanukkah miracle?
在眼下确实算是奇蹟
Well, it's a miracle considering the circumstances
我给妳带了些芜菁和一磅乳酪
that I got you some turnips and a pound of cheese.
奥托会说我们要感激所拥有的一切
Mm. Otto would say we should be grateful for what we have,
所以我要唤起我的良知
so, I will appeal to my better nature.
来吧,小懒虫,帮我做晚餐
Come, lazy little lady, help me make dinner.
梅普得为派对做准备 -我已经准备好了
Miep has to get ready for her party. - I'm already ready.
妳该不会穿那件去吧?
You're not going in that?
不能吗? -绝对不能
Yeah? -Absolutely not.
没错,妳穿这件很优雅 -是的
Well, yeah. You look elegant in this. -ANNE: Yeah.
妳会脱颖而出 -不要穿外套
I mean, you'll stand out. -AUGUSTE: And no coat.
什麽?那是在户外举♥行♥的滑冰派对 真的会很冷
What? No, it's... it's gonna be outside. It's really cold. It's a skating party.
我不管,妳不能用厚重的羊毛外套
I don't care. You aren't going to cover that gorgeous dress of Edith's
遮住伊蒂丝这件华丽的洋装 妳能想像吗?
with a heavy wool coat. Can you imagine?
除非她套件短披肩
Well, unless she wears a short cape.
妳居然问得出口
I don't know how you can even ask that.
它配这条洋装肯定完美
Well, it... it would go perfectly with the dress.
妳不能拿走那件披肩 那是我奶奶给我的
You're not taking that cape. My grandmother gave it to me.
她穿的可是我穿去歌♥剧院的洋装
EDITH: I mean, she's wearing the dress I wore to the opera ball.
面料来自巴黎 -什麽?不,这太贵重了
And the fabric's from Paris. -W... what? No, this is way too nice.
我不♥穿♥这件 -妳一定要穿
I'm not wearing this. -You're wearing it.
不,弗兰克太太,我真的… -她那副表情时
No, no, no, Mrs. Frank, I really... -No. You can't argue with her
不能跟她争,妳绝对说不过她
when she has that face. You won't win.
是的,妳要穿那条洋装去派对 太漂亮了
Yeah. You're wearing that dress to the party. It's so gorgeous.
好吧…
All right. All right.
不行
Oh, -Oh, no.
她不能穿那件 -安妮,亲爱的,去我床底下
She can't wear that. -Anne, darling, go in the trunk,
拿行李箱,把披肩拿来
under my bed and get the cape.
好的 -难看死了,脱下来
Okay. -EDITH: Looks hideous. Take it off.
不能这样穿 绝对不可以
Oh. -Yes, it doesn't work. No, no,
不行不行 -好的
no, no, no, no, no, no, no. -Okay.
真是灾难
Disaster.
什麽?她是我最好的朋友 知道我都有哪些衣服
What? This is my best friend. She knows every stitch of clothing I own.
我该怎样跟她说?
What am I gonna tell her?
妳得撒谎
Well, you'll have to lie.
说这是看起来很贵的廉价货
Just... just say it's cheap stuff, but it looks pricey.
不,我厌倦了对她撒谎,我讨厌这样
No, but I'm so bored of lying to her. I hate it.
我会骗她的
I'll lie to her.
我每一天,每时每刻,都在想像
Every time I imagine beyond these rooms,
这些房♥间之外的正常生活
our normal lives, and that's every day.
我想像去公开场合见人
When I picture seeing people in public...
跟我的女友们拥抱 在餐厅吃饭,寄信
...hugging my girlfriends, eating a meal in a restaurant, mailing a letter...
那时我都穿着这件披肩
I am wearing that cape.
我在生活一切正常时穿着这件披肩
When life is normal, I am wearing that cape.
梅普,今晚请为我穿着它
Wear that cape for me tonight, Miep.
带这姑娘去感受外面的世界
Take the girl out into the world.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在这裡
There you are.
这就是他家
So this is the place.
现在我明白她看上这人什麽了 -我以为你不来
Now I know what she sees in this guy. - I thought you weren't coming.
我不知道我还有得选
I didn't know that was an option. - Oh.
知道吗?你确实有得选,回家吧
You know what? It is. Just go home.
抱歉,我知道妳想… -我是认真的
I'm sorry. I know you want this... - No, I'm serious.
你走吧,不,是我今天… -玩得开心,但…
Just go. No, I need... - ...to be fun but...
需要开心一下
...this to be fun.
我需要回忆起泰丝和我
I need to remember what Tess and I were like
在生活变得忧心忡忡之前是什麽样子
before life was just one long list of things to worry about.
我需要回忆起你我之前的样子
I need to remember what you and I were like
因为我已经毫无头绪
because I have no idea anymore.
就这一晚,我只想进去那屋裡
I just wanna go in there, and for one night, just forget all...
忘记现在发生的一切 我知道这很自私
all this is going on. And I know that's selfish.
我心知肚明 但我得回忆起曾经的美好时光
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表