剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
但其他门都锁上了 -钥匙
but every other door there is locked. - Keys.
钥匙在哪里?
Where are the keys?
我不知道
I... I don't know.
梅普,你呢?-我没钥匙
Miep, do you? -I don't have them.
她没钥匙 -别耍我
She doesn't have the keys. -Stop playing with me.
去把钥匙找出来
Find the Goddamn keys.
装作无事发生是愚蠢之举
It is, um, stupid to pretend this isn't happening.
你们如果配合就会受到宽待
If you cooperate, things will go better for you.
我向你们保证
I promise you that.
告诉我们他们在哪里
Tell us where they are
你就会平安无事
and you will be all right.
这里没有犹太人
There are no Jews here.
没有吗?
No?
我在办公室找到一串钥匙
I found some keys in the office.
是这串吗?
Is it these?
你们不打算告诉我犹太人藏在哪里?
You're not going to tell me where the Jews are hiding?
那好
Fine.
你带我去看看后面那些房♥间
You, show me the rooms in the back.
待在这里
Stay in here.
这是厨房♥
This is the kitchen.
这里有什么?
What's in here?
这是储藏室 里面是果胶、样品和货品
Storeroom. Pectin, samples, supplies.
有武器吗?-没有
Weapons? - No.
开门
Open it.
贝普,过来
Bep, come here.
过来
Come here.
搜查武器、储存的食物
Look for weapons, stored food,
有人在这里生活的任何证据
any evidence of people living here.
把这个交给我妻子
Take this to my wife.
告诉她出了什么事
Tell her what's happened.
然后立刻消失,你自己要躲好
And then get lost, hide yourself.
走吧,快走 -没事的,贝普,快走
Go on, go. -It's all right, Bep. Go, just go.
全部撕开,四处搜查 所有柳条箱、桶、麻袋都要查
Tear it apart.
全部撕开,四处搜查 所有柳条箱、桶、麻袋都要查
Look everywhere, every crate, every barrel, every sack.
不好了
Oh, no.
梅普,你也走
Miep, you go too.
我不能走,我不能丢下他们
I can't. I can't leave them.
没找到
Nothing.
带我们去厨房♥
Show us the kitchen.
找找地下室,看看那底下
Look for the basement. There. Under it.
扬!
Jan!
什么?
What?
扬要来吃午餐
Jan's coming for lunch at noon.
他刚才打过电♥话♥
He called earlier.
我们得处理掉那些钱和配给证
We need to get rid of the money, and the ration books.
别再问我了
Don't ask me questions.
我不明白你为何会来这里
I don't understand why you're here.
我在这里工作那么多年,我不知道
I've worked here for years now, I don't know...
你得配合我们
You need to start cooperating.
求求你,我不知道
Please, I don't know...
你好啊
Hello, you.
这里不安全,有盖世太保
It's no good here! Gestapo!
我全带你看了
I've shown you everything.
我带你看了…
I've shown you...
闭嘴
Stop that.
下面是什么?
What's down here?
只有文件,更多存货
Just files, more storage.
在哪里?全给我们看
Where else? Show us everything.
只是仓库,里面什么都没有
There's only the warehouse, but there is nothing there.
你不想让我们看仓库吗?
You don't want us to see the warehouse?
带我们去看看仓库
So, let's go see the warehouse.
等等!
Wait!
怎么回事?
What's happening? -Shh, shh.
看看这个
Look at this.
这个书架会动
This bookcase moves.
很好
Very nice.
打开它
Open it.
打开什么?
Open what?
这里没有… -你这个废物
There is nothing... -You little piece of trash.
这个书架是一扇门
That bookcase is a door.
我想让你
And I want you
打开它
to open it.
怎么打开它?
How do you open it? Hm?
马上打开,把它移开!
Open it now, remove it!
它松动了
It's coming loose.
打开它
Open it.
我做不到
I can't.
打开它 -它只能
It has to...
它只能从里面打开
It can only be opened from the inside.
开门
Open the door.
不
No.
他们有武器吗?
Do they have weapons?
没有
No.
等等,求求你
Wait, wait, please. No.
不,等等 -只有你们两个吗?
Is it just the two of you in here?
等等,不,求求你 -楼上还有人吗?
Are there people upstairs? -No, please.
我叫你们到后面去 -等等,他们还是孩子
I said go to the back. Wait! They're only children.
到后面去!-他们还是孩子,等等
I said go to the back. Wait! They're only children.
到后面去!-他们还是孩子,等等
To the back! They're only children. Wait...
不…不
No. No, no!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
闭嘴,照我说的做!
Shut up, and do as I say!
妈妈!
Mother!
天啊
Oh, God!
放开我!
Get your hands off me!
求求你!
Please!
布拉姆,我得跟你谈谈
Bram, I need to speak to you.
跟我来,边吃午餐边说 -拜托了,我遇到麻烦了
Come with me, tell me over lunch. -Please, I have a problem.
我一直在藏匿八个犹太人
I've been hiding eight people,
是我妻子的老板和其他一些人
my wife's employer and some others.
藏在政♥府♥管辖的办公楼里
Inside our office building.
有必要告诉我吗?-有,我刚去过那里
Do I need to know this? -Yes, I just went there,
办公楼遭到突击搜查
and it's being raided right now.
盖世太保在那里
The Gestapo are there.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
到后面去帮古腾多斯特围捕这些人
Go to the back, help Grootendorst round them up,
搜寻贵重物品
and look for valuables.
那个金发女人在哪里
Where's the blonde one?
那个金发女人在哪里?
Where is the blonde?
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
我们找到他们 全家人竟然藏了两年,真是荒唐
We found them. Whole families for two years. It's insane.
这些叛徒这两年都在藏匿犹太渣滓
For two years,
这些叛徒这两年都在藏匿犹太渣滓
these traitors have been hiding a rat king of Jews,
现在他们全要坐牢
and now they will go to prison.
我想先跟这个人谈谈
I wanna talk to this one now.
我们走!
Let's go!
你怎能让那个金发女人跑掉?
How could you let the blonde one disappear?
我不知道
I don't know.
梅普,库格勒和我
Miep. Kugler and I...
已经无法脱身 -我不知道
There's no way out.
但告诉他们你毫不知情
But tell them that you had no idea.
你只是个秘书
You're just a secretary.
我发誓不会再发生这种事
I swear, it won't happen again.
你微不足道,懂吗?-不,但是…
You're no one, understand? - No, but...
梅普
Miep...
只有你能拯救这里仅存的东西
it's up to you to save what can be saved here.
马上进来
Get in here now!
八个人藏了两年吗?-这不是重点!
Eight people for two years? -That's not the point!
我们该怎样做?我们得马上行动
What do we do? We need to do something immediately.
如果盖世太保已经在那里 我们无能为力
If the Gestapo are already there, nothing.
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表