剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
我为了留在荷兰才嫁给他
I married him so I could stay in the country.
我今天看到一双很漂亮的鞋
I saw this great pair of shoes today.
我们明天得几点去火车站?
Um, what time do we have to be at the train station?
我们没事 -很好
Good.
我已经跟你说过 -不…不
Yeah, I've already told you. -JAN: No, no, no. No.
我的天 -抱歉…抱歉
Uh! Oh, my God. Uh... -Sorry, sorry, sorry...
安妮,我那天犯下了欺诈罪
I was committing fraud that day, Anne.
我不知道,我来的时候就在那里
Oh, I don't know. It was there when I got here.
楼下没人,快穿上试试
No one's downstairs, go on, try them on. -Okay. Oh!
一开始有点尴尬,因为我转过头
It was a little awkward at first 'cause I was turning my head
如果你做不到,直接离开
If you can't do it...
我们什么时候走?-库诺
When are we leaving? -Uh, K... Kuno, uh, sweetheart,
明早见 -晚安
I'll see you in the morning. -MIEP: Night, night.
一同喝酒
particular bar.
不是叫你把她吓得永远不谈恋爱
not to scare her out of ever falling in love.
他让我更了解自己
He teaches me certain things about myself
你能跟我直说吗?这就是我要谈的事
Will you just tell me? This is what I was talking about.
我今天见到了卡斯
I saw Cas today. -Oh, yeah? How's he doing?
是我告诉库诺既然他不能出去
I did tell Kuno that since he can't go out,
没错,他怎样向你求婚?全告诉我们
Yeah, how did he propose? Tell us everything.
皮姆说我不能再跟彼得讲话
Pim says that I can't speak to Peter anymore
空袭害得我睡不着,他一直陪着我
He's been staying up with me 'cause I can't sleep.
也许那是… -没事
and perhaps it was... -It's fine.
我在她这个年纪也会… -是的
I mean, when I was at that age it... -EDITH: Yes.
扬,你说过你只需调换文件
you said it was shuffling papers. -
结果我想不出
And I couldn't think of a...
凭良心说,他也没有多少选择 -她总是去找他
I mean, she's always going up there.
晚安 -晚安
Night.
这到底怎么回事?-他做到了!
What the hell is going on? -VIGO: He did it!
你有这种感觉时只有一个办法
When you feel like that, there’s only one thing you can do.
其实我是来找你♥爸♥爸谈的
Actually, your father's just who I've came to talk to.
她聪明伶俐,有时不太礼貌 但她才14岁
...but she's only 14.
那我还是别睡了
I might not sleep at all.
那是你的洋装里我最喜欢的一件
Oh! That is one of my favorite dresses of yours.
什么?-你爱我吗?
What? -Do you love me?
我叫库诺 -嗨,库诺
Hey! You're here. I'm Kuno. -JAN: Ah. Hi, Kuno.
也许你们两个都不该总惦记他
Maybe neither of you should be thinking about him.
你了解安妮,她对此一无所知
You know Anne, she doesn't know about all that.
如果你做不到,直接离开
just walk away.
库诺在这里读大学 他跟本地的纳粹党
Kuno's at university here, and he's got himself
我有份好工作、有个好男人 这里是我的家,我不想走
I have a good job, I have a good man.
那你也许应该抛弃我
then... maybe you should. -MIEP: No, no, wait, wait. I'm sorry.
你听说了吗?-档案处被炸
Did you hear? -The records building was bombed
我简直想死 -抱歉,抱歉
I wanted to die. -I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
但,怎么,你以为扬是…
But... What... You think Jan is...?
即使我恨他,我对他的爱也从未停止
And even when I hated him, I never stopped loving him.
我不能再袖手旁观
I will not stand by anymore.
纳粹必将反击
and the Nazis, they will hit back.
负责制定城里的劫掠计划
who makes the schedules of the razzias in town.
什么时候?-今晚
When? -Tonight.
她的婚姻是毫无感情的合伙关系
I mean, her marriage is a loveless partnership,
好吧,首先,求婚屎意盎然
Okay, well, firstly, there was a lot of shit.
我叫你嫁给你那位荷兰人
I... I told you to marry your Dutchman
我拿着可能被驱逐出境的无效护照
I was trying to get married with an invalid passport
我还是觉得我们应该等扬
Well, I still think we should have waited for Jan.
纳粹叫我去政♥府♥办公室
So, the Nazis called me into the government offices
谢天谢地扬的咳嗽让他分心
Thank God, Jan coughed to distract him.
其实你明天不必过来 我已经找好取代你的人
I've got someone to replace you anyway.
我不确定我有这个能力
No, I'm not sure I can.
你也一样 -他觉得你做不到
And so, do you. -He didn't think you could.
梅普?-什么事?
Miep? -Yeah?
我不知道具体情况,我以为你知道
I don't know what it is, but I thought you would.
我却因为我的工作幸免于难?不
and I get a free pass because of my job? No.
扬,这非常浪漫,我深表感激
Thank you for that. -
是啊,扬,告诉我们你都忙些什么?
Yeah, Jan, yeah, tell us what kind of work do you do?
甚至马克斯也说该离开阿姆斯特丹了
Even Max says it's time to get out of Amsterdam.
不是,这… -等一下,你不想结婚吗?
No, no, no. It's... -Wait, do you not want this?
我不清楚 -是不是…
Is there...
不客气,这才刚开始
You're welcome. We're just getting started.
不是防空炮的声音
It... it wasn't anti-aircraft.
我们得确定你有什么本事 现在我们知道了
We had to know for sure what you could do, and now, we do.
斯托普尔曼太太身为犹太人 不能待在阿姆斯特丹
and Mrs. Stoppelman can't be in Amsterdam because she's Jewish,
可是法兰克太太,这… -拜托了,梅普
But Mrs. Frank, it's... -EDITH: Please, Miep,
扬?扬在这里吗?-你看这里
Jan? Is Jan here? -Look right here.
他们好像要去打仗一样举杯狂饮
They've been drinking and... and... and toasting
但这肯定把你们的奶油用完了
But you must have used all your butter in this.
嘿,你们在这里
Hey! You're here. I'm Kuno. -JAN: Ah. Hi, Kuno.
我只想知道他是否被捕 是活着还是…
or if he's alive, or...
真不敢相信你不记得那双鞋
Can't believe you don't remember those shoes.
还想跟我争论尼采错了吗?
Still want to argue with me that Nietzsche had it wrong?
什么事?-什么?
What thing? -What?
我要让你和女儿们搬出德国
I'm moving you and the girls out of Germany.
但你没跟包括男孩爸妈在内的七个人
But you wouldn't live in a tiny warren of rooms
你会回家吗?
Are you coming home? -
你只是…你长大了
Nothing, nothing. You're just... You're growing up.
如果我帮你,你能怎样帮我?
If I help you, how're you going to be able to help me?
我有东西要给你看,你别生我的气
I've got something to show you but you can't be angry at me.
是你向他求婚?
You proposed to him? -
详细列出所有犹太公民的姓名和住址
of who and where our Jewish citizens are.
劫掠似乎离我越来越近
the razzias seem to be getting closer and closer.
我最后一次把我知道的全告诉你们
so I'll tell you what I do know, once and for all.
我非常渴望看到这一切
And I can't wait to see it.
我们在找扬吉斯
We're looking for Jan Gies.
你的离婚手续办完了吗?
Have you finalized your divorce?
天啊
Oh, my God.
如果你见过我当时在德国的生活
I mean, if you'd seen the life I had in Germany,
我在找一个叫威廉阿隆德斯的人
I'm looking for someone named Willem Arondeus.
我愿意
I do. -
或是我们第一次接吻的那座桥上
or on the bridge, where we had our first kiss.
没有,瞒了我好几个月 但我试图猜测
No, he hasn't for months now. But I've tried to guess.
我不该叫你抑制你的感情
I shouldn't have told you to stop feeling what you're feeling.
你对爱的看法根本不切实际
you have this idea about love, it's not real.
你愿意为此献出生命
that you'd be willing to give your life for this cause.
如果你觉得能找到比我更好的男人
And if you think you can do better than me,
我们下午再见
I'll see you around, uh, sometime this afternoon.
我们要炸掉我结婚的那栋楼
We're blowing up the building I got married in.
有位纳粹军官
There is a certain Nazi officer
纳粹逮捕了一批抵抗运动战士
and the Nazis arrested a bunch of Resistance fighters.
能给你带来希望,让你有期待
give you hope, something to look forward to...
那好,我们得去找找答案
Right, well, should we go and find some answers then?
好吧 -他们在做什么?
Well... What are they doing?
我愿意 -不!别放下我!
No!
你们的爸爸看到我坐在办公桌前哭
Your father actually caught me crying at my desk
很好,我也最喜欢这件洋装
Good, 'cause it's one my favorites, too. -ANNE: Hmm.
我真的想让你向我求婚,求婚吧
I do want you to propose to me. Propose to me.
是啊,但为何要炸 荷兰人自己的大楼?
Yeah, but why would we blow up our own building, though?
敬威廉 -敬荷兰
To Willem. And to Holland.
不,等等,抱歉,等等,我…
then... maybe you should. -MIEP: No, no, wait, wait. I'm sorry.
我警告你,我可能再也不♥穿♥胸罩
I warn you, I might never wear a bra ever again.
也许玛戈更适合他 -玛戈?
Maybe Margot is more his type. -Margot?
嫁给他 -什么?
What?
他独自决定何时扫荡哪个街区
He alone decides which neighborhoods are raided and when.
你为何突然如此痴迷说爱?
Why are you being so sappy all of a sudden?
你对我的婚礼的记忆大错特错
Everything you remember about my wedding is completely wrong.
同意藏匿你的女士有点焦虑
Lady who's agreed to hide you is getting a little antsy.
我会觉得自己是个懦夫
knowing you all risked everything.
战争让情况变得更加复杂
And the war makes things even more complicated.
有些事变了,你疏远我,总是急着走
You're distant and... and you always have to go.
那是我这辈子最可怕的一天
It was the scariest day of my life.
抱歉…抱歉 -对不起,我…
Oh! Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. -Ah! Oh, I'm sorry. I...
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表