剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
梅普?安妮,你到楼上去
Miep? Anne, go upstairs.
梅普 -天啊
Miep! -Oh, my gosh.
我妈不明白什么是爱
Mother doesn't understand what love is.
不,不是那样… -你说得好像很想跟我结婚
No, no, no, it's not... it's not that... -Well, you have a funny way of showing it!
你爱上彼得了 -少来!
Stop it! -
是一桩交易… -天啊,安妮
a marriage of convenience... -God, Anne, Anne,
他在帮朋友们的农场收割庄稼
He was helping his friends on their farm with the harvest
但他两片嘴唇都吻在这上面
but he kissed me right there with both of his lips.
你答应了法兰克先生 我也答应了别人
You said yes to Mr. Frank, I said yes, too.
听着,你已经做到别人无能为力的事
Look, you've already done what no one else can.
因为那样太不合适
because it's too inappropriate. -
基于我无法理解的原因
For reasons I cannot fathom
纳粹要赶走不受欢迎的人
the Nazis were trying to get rid of undesirables.
买♥♥下那双鞋 -我真不该提起这件事
I never should have brought it up.
他们会击落一架飞机 直接砸穿我们这栋楼
They're going to shoot a plane down right into our building.
你和扬证明了两个人可以坠入爱河
Oh, you and Jan proved that two people can fall in love,
我们会想办法熬过这个难关
that, uh, we'll find our way through this, that...
比如在我们第一次见面的酒吧前
Like... like, in front of the bar where we first met,
穿上那双鞋
ever again.
梅普,我要在什么场合穿它?-任何场合都可以
Miep, where am I going to wear these? -Everywhere!
你认真的吗?-如果你爱我就别去
Are you serious? -MIEP: If you do, you won't go.
我要一醉方休 -嗯,你理应如此
I'd like to be very drunk. -VIGO: Well, you've earned it.
我们了解彼此的心意
I know his heart and he knows mine.
我们会给他留点蛋糕 告诉扬我们想他
We'll save him some cake. Tell Jan he's missed.
扬,你说过你只需调换文件
Jan. Jan, you said it was...
鞋?-我知道
Shoes? - I know...
虽然他明知道可能一去不返
but he knows he might not and...
为国捐躯很迷人,但并非聪明之举
Ma... martyrdom is sexy, but it's not very smart.
亲爱的,我还没跟他们商量这件事
I haven't talked to them yet about this part.
他们叫我在三个月内离开荷兰
They told me I had three months to leave the country.
你没记错,别听这位女士胡说
I am a social worker. Don't listen to this lady.
如果我明知道你们甘愿冒一切风险
I feel like a coward if I live the rest of this war
我只希望他能给我个暗示
I just wish he'd give me a sign.
我知道那双鞋确实很棒
I know, they're really nice shoes, though.
是因为我害怕证婚人看到我的护照上
but because I was terrified that the man would see the stamped page
这年月大家的婚姻都举步维艰
Well, ja, well, these are trying times for any marriage.
其实你明天不必过来 我已经找好取代你的人
You know, you... you don't need to come tomorrow.
威廉阿隆德斯
Willem Arondeus...
我们的朋友扬已经冒着巨大风险
Our friend Jan has already taken a huge risk.
我忘记说我愿意 不是因为我被扬迷得神魂颠倒
I forgot to say, I do, not because I was swooning over Jan
我有些工作事务要处理
Uh, I've got some work, things to be getting on with.
必死无疑吗?-你真想知道吗?
Will you die? -Do you really want to know?
快说吧,到底是什么?-他真的没告诉你?
Oh, come on, what is it? -He really doesn't tell you?
我余生都会自责我做得不够多
I'll live the rest of my life feeling like I didn't do enough.
我倒是想知道原因,你说呢?这真的很好吃
Uh, this was delicious, really. -Hmm.
有一页盖了无效章,会把我当场逮捕
in my passport and have me arrested, there and then!
每次他走出家门,我都担心这是永别
Every time he leaves the house, I'm worried I'll never see him again.
那就买♥♥下来,说明那是双好鞋
It's a good pair of shoes.
护住头部 -彼得,护住头部
Cover your heads. Cover your heads. -MRS. Cover your head, Peter.
纪念日快乐!-耶!
Happy anniversary! -Yeah!
事发如此突然 你确定有这个必要吗?
This is all so sudden, are you sure this is necessary?
你最安全也是最好的应对办法 就是远离彼得
The best and safest thing you could do is steer clear of Peter.
原来是档案
Oh, the records. -
可是防空警报没响,到底怎么回事?
But there's no air raid signal! What was that?
那难道不是你这辈子 最浪漫的一天吗?
How was it not the most romantic day of your life?
主要存放点 -等一下…等一下
of records are kept. -Oh. Hold on, hold on, hold on!
因为我们都知道官方新闻是胡扯
Because we all know the official news is crap.
安安静静待五分钟也好
five consecutive minutes...
我对你每天在做什么毫无头绪
and I don't know anything you've done in the day.
凭良心说,他也没有多少选择 -她总是去找他
Well... ...to be fair his options are limited.
这里非常美 -不行,我得回去
It's so pretty here. -Oh, no, I have to get back.
一定很舒服,非常感谢你收留我
It'll be lovely, I'm sure. Thank you so much for this.
什么?你怎么能忘?我们第一次约会我就穿的那双鞋
What? How can you not remember them? I wore them on our first date.
以下是目前已知遭到关押的人
Here are the ones that we know are in custody.
你如果有危险 我要跟你一起面对险境
if you're in danger, I need to be in danger with you.
你明白吗?听着,你在渐渐长大
Do you understand? Listen, you're growing up.
来几杯烈酒
Shots. -
然后找个地方向你求婚,梅普
Then I was going to find somewhere to propose to you, Miep.
这里不会有人开口 他们现在如同惊弓之鸟
No one's going to talk in here. They're all too scared.
麻烦把它们拿过来,谢谢
you could bring them in here. Thanks.
到底是什么事?偷身份证?
And wha... what is it? Stealing IDs? Delivering money?
我不能一遍遍重复
and I can't keep saying it over and over...
但你…你爱上彼得了!-没有,我是说
But you... you have a crush on Peter! -No, I mean...
别偷听 -什么?我没偷听,是你声音太大
What? I... I can't help it, you're so loud.
但我看着他的眼睛说 好吧,我们走
But I looked him in the eye and I said, All right, let's go.
你为何去教堂?你还撒了什么谎?
Why did you go to church? What else are you lying about?
好吧,所以…
Okay. Um, so...
好的,我们可以看到这边是院子
Right, so what we see is the courtyard here.
我不会叫你收手,绝对不会,但…
I won't ask you to stop, I won't, but...
我有份好工作、有个好男人 这里是我的家,我不想走
T... this is my home, I don't want to leave.
还有,因为你迫不及待,所以
And you, you are not waiting, so...
首先,我当然能找到 比你好得多的男人
Firstly, I can do much better than you. -
我赞成这个计划 -我可能一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
I support this plan. -I might not wear any clothes at all.
哪怕是最无法接受的情况也可以
I mean, even in the most unacceptable circumstances.
如果你觉得一双鞋能让你有这种感觉
And if you found a pair of shoes that makes you feel like this...
安妮和彼得不能谈恋爱
This thing between Anne and Peter won't do.
拜托,你认识,我见过你跟他在一起
Come on, you do. Because I've seen you with him.
你需要合适的衣服 -等等,这洋装归我了?真的?
You need clothes that fit you. -Wait, this one's mine?
你一直在帮我们平安度过这个乱世
you... you've been keeping us wonderfully safe throughout all this.
你为何再也不来探望我们?
Why you've stopped coming to see us?
有人会因此献出生命
People could be giving up their lives for this
根本不见面 比每次见面都要撒谎轻松多了
It's much easier to lie to them if I just don't see them at all.
要求我告诉他出了什么事
and forced me to tell him what was wrong. -
怎么了?怎么了嘛?-没什么,没什么
What! What?
我们都得竭尽所能 -谢谢
Well, we all have to do what we can. - Thank you.
法兰克太太请我阻止这段恋情 但我怎么狠得下心?
And Mrs. Frank asked me to put a stop to it, but how can I?
纳粹相信我们有些朋友应对此负责
the Nazis believe some of our friends are responsible.
你不能走,我需要你留在这里
Well, you can't. I need you here. Besides, Anne would never forgive me
不过听我说 -哪怕让我
But, listen, okay... - If I could have
你的情报让这次行动化为可能 你已经帮了大忙
Your access has... has made it possible, it's more than enough.
听好,这次行动规模庞大 一定会遭到报复
Okay, with an action this big, there will be reprisals,
扬在阿姆斯特丹 往南一小时车程的地方工作
was working about an hour south of Amsterdam for a week.
全是骗局吗?我可是能找到比你好得多的男人
Is this all some big con? 'Cause I can do much better than you, pal.
嘿,扬 -嘿,库诺
Hey, Jan. - Hey, Kuno.
因为我们上次聊得不太愉快
I mean, the last time we spoke wasn't great.
我一直在存钱买♥♥戒指 打算买♥♥到戒指就告诉你
I was going to tell you once I bought the ring I've been saving for.
所有感情必须等到战后才能继续
All these feelings will have to wait until after the war.
你没去是因为我,所以…
You didn't go 'ca... 'cause of me, and...
因为我们得结婚,事不宜迟
'Cause we need to get married, like... like yesterday,
真的
Seriously. -
你恐怕难以阻止他们 -是啊
I don't know if you can just stop them. - No.
也许你这次 该用更成熟的态度对待这件事
Maybe it's time to start acting a bit grown up about this.
在阿姆斯特丹生活压力太大了
It's so... ...stressful in Amsterdam,
对了,我们之间什么都不说
Oh, yeah. That we never talk about anything anymore.
我开始想我到底什么场合能穿?
Then I thought, Where would I even wear them?
才不是那样,我们只是聊了聊
No, no, no, no, no. We just talk and... -Hmm.
爱没有你想得那么梦幻 谁也不曾拥有那样的爱
It's not the dream you think it is. Nobody has love like that.
来吧 -我得走了,是扬的事
Come on. -I have to go. It's Jan.
我像你一样在努力避免被捕
I was trying not to get arrested, just like you.
我求他别去,他说他会回来
And, uh, I asked him not to go and he... he said he'd be back
拜访同一个妓♥女♥,如同钟表一般准时
in a hotel on the Warmoesstraat. Like clockwork.
你需要合适的衣服 -等等,这洋装归我了?真的?
Wait, really?
不好,等等,我是不是全理解错了?
Oh, no, wait. Ah, did I get this all wrong?
再去请求你♥爸♥爸 -为什么?
And then I was going to ask your father. -Why?
相信你一定明白这很容易酿成大错
I don't have to tell you all the ways this could go horribly wrong.
你希望我跟你撒谎吗?-不,我希望你信任我
Do you want me to make something up? -No. Just trust me.
他可能不是你的真命天子,没关系
maybe the wrong boy, but that's okay. -
你会穿着它跳舞 也许穿着它吻一个男孩
You'll wear them dancing, maybe you'll kiss a boy in them,
如果现在不行,等一下再说 你何时想怎样求婚都可以
If not now, then later, whenever and however you want
彼得过来问我是否一切安好
...Peter came up and he asked if I was okay.
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表