剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
大多数家庭 会给彼此一点空间来解决问题
Most families, they would just make a little space for each other.
但这对我们来说是不可能的
But for us, it's impossible.
又一个我没有料到的问题
Another problem I didn't foresee.
等妳有了女儿就会明白
You'll understand when you have a daughter.
赫米娜,别把这个取下来,懂吗?
Don't take this off, Hermine, okay?
这样阿姆斯特丹那家好心人 就能认出妳
It's how the nice family in Amsterdam will know who you are.
他们会照顾妳,让妳恢复健康
They're going to take care of you and get you healthy again.
我帮不了妳,但他们可以
I can't help you, but they can.
别害怕 -妈妈,不!
Don't be scared.YOUNG Mama, nicht!
我样子好傻!
I look silly!
扬,看我的头髮!
Jan, look at my hair!
好了 -我不想染髮!
All right. -No, I don't want it!
过来 -我不想
Oh, come on. - I don't want to.
阿尔弗雷德已经染了 -妳不能逼我
Alfred did it. -You can't make me.
他是个宝宝 -我不染
He's a baby. -I won't.
他还是个男孩 -不
And he's a boy. - No.
我… -求妳了,不要
I'll... - Please, no.
别担心,头髮会长回来 -不,我们要去哪裡?
Don't worry, it will grow back. -No. Where are we going?
我们为何不能跟妳待在一起
Why can't we stay with you?
好了
All right.
我要跟妳说件事
I'm going to tell you something.
我还是小女孩的时候 我独自坐上一趟火车
When I was a little girl... I went on a train all by myself.
我根本不知道我要去哪裡 我真的好害怕
And I had no idea where I was going. And I was... I was really, really scared.
就像妳一样
Just like you are.
他们为何把妳送走?
Why did they send you away?
因为我妈别无选择,我身体不太好
Because my mother had no choice. I wasn't really well,
我有麻烦,需要帮助
and I was in trouble and I needed help.
不然我会死
Or I was going to die.
我们有麻烦了吗?
Are we in trouble?
是的
Yes.
妳去了哪裡?
Where did you go?
我去了一个家庭,他们照顾我
Oh, well, I went to a family who could take care of me
帮我解决麻烦
and give me the help I needed.
他们确实帮了我 -后来妳回家了吗?
And they did. -And then you went home?
没有,我太爱他们了 所以我留了下来,那裡变成我的新家
No, actually. I loved it so much that I stayed. And it became my new home.
妳喜欢那裡吗?
You loved it?
我很喜欢,那裡非常有趣
I loved it! It was really fun.
而且妳知道吗?我得独自面对这一切
And you know? When I did that... I was all on my own.
但妳有阿尔弗雷德
But you have Alfred.
没错,妳有妳弟弟
Yeah, you have your brother.
只要你们在一起,妳就会没事
And as long as you have your brother, you'll be okay.
妳会很安全
You'll be safe.
好吗?
All right?
进来吧,真勇敢,好了,我们开始吧
In you get.Brave girl! All right. Let's do it.
妳还好吗?
You okay?
准备好了吗?
Ready?
开始了
There you go.
要勇敢
Be brave.
孩子们,现在听我说
Now, children, listen to me,
我有很重要的话要说
I've got something very important to say.
你们是什麽髮色、被叫做什麽名字 那都无关紧要
It doesn't matter what color your hair is, or what name people call you.
你们永远是你们妈妈的孩子
You're your mother's children.
永远是你们爸爸的孩子 永远是我的外孙
And you're your father's children. And you are my grandchildren, always.
你们去了新地方之后,可能会被要求
Now where you're going, you might be asked to do things
做一些我们叫你们千万别做的事
that we've said you must never do,
要偷、要撒谎 要吃不是犹太洁食的食物
to... to steal, or to lie or to eat foods that are not kosher.
你们是好孩子,会说外婆不准这样做
And you're good children and you'll say, "Oma said no!"
但犹太教最重要的戒律是保全生命
But the most important commandment in Judaism... is to preserve life.
你们必须活着,必须做该做的事
You have to live. And you must do what you must.
外婆会理解的 外婆永远爱你们,永远
And Oma will understand... and Oma will always love you. Always.
是,外婆
Yes, Oma.
谁安排了这一切?
Who arranged all of this?
我不知道,有人牵线搭桥
I don't know. Some people knew some people.
好了,待在这裡
Okay, just stay here.
我们要坐车吗? -我们要坐车吗?为什麽?
We're going in a car? -We're going in a car? How?
他们是这样说的,你们上车
This is what they said to do. In you get, go on.
他们是谁? -快点
Hey, who's they? -Quick. Quick.
我们到了
We're here.
我们来早了
We're early.
他们终于睡了
They're finally asleep.
孩子们要被带去哪裡?
Where are they taking them?
我不知道
I don't know.
扬,怎麽回事?
Jan, what?
有人要把孩子们带去我不知道的地方
Well, some people are taking them to I don't know.
他们是谁?要带去哪裡? 如果莉迪需要什麽东西呢?
Well, who are they? Where are they going? What if Liddy needs something?
我们要怎样把他们带回来? -我们不会知道
Well, how are we gonna get them back? -We don't get to know.
什麽?为什麽? -因为
What? Why? - Because...
如果我们有朝一日被捕
if one day we get caught...
他们用枪指着妳的头
and they put a gun to your head
跟我说:「告诉我犹太人在哪裡 不然我杀了你妻子」
and say to me, "Tell us where the Jews are or we'll kill your wife,"
我就无法告诉他们,因为我毫不知情
I won't be able to tell them. Because I won't know.
枪为何要指着我的头,不是你的?
Why is the gun to my head and not yours?
他们怎麽不问我犹太人在哪裡?
Why aren't they asking me where the Jews are?
因为妳更漂亮,这就是原因 -是啊
Because you're prettier, that's why. -Oh, yeah. (CHUCKLES)
那边有动静
Something's out there.
阿尔弗雷德、莉迪,醒醒
Alfred, Liddy. Wake up!
好了,是时候了
Okay, this is it.
他们叫什麽?
What are their names?
这是莉迪,这是阿尔弗雷德
This is Liddy and this is Alfred.
嗨,莉迪,嗨,阿尔弗雷德
Hi, Liddy. Hi, Alfred.
我们要怎样做?
So, what do we do?
稍等一下
Just wait a minute.
走,不
Go! No, no, no.
站住,没事,她是我们的人
Stop, it's okay, she's with us!
我带走男孩,她带走女孩
I'm gonna take the boy, and she's gonna take the girl.
不,他们要一起走 你说过他们不会分开
No! No, no. They're going together. You said they wouldn't be separated.
我之前不知道
Oh! I didn't know.
没有家庭愿意接收两个孩子 纳粹立刻就会看穿
No family is taking on two kids. And it's a dead giveaway to the Nazis.
他们得待在一起
They... They have to stay together!
她需要她弟弟 -不,我们得把他们分开
She needs her brother. -No, we have to spilt them up.
不,那就算了,我带走他们 来吧,孩子们
No, never mind then. I'll take them. Come on, children.
这样不好,我们走,快走 -不,等等
This is no good, let's go. Go. -No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait.
等等,求你们等等!
Wait. Please, wait! Wait!
梅普
Miep.
一定要这样
This is how it has to be.
妳明白情况
You know it is.
这是他们唯一的机会,懂吗?
Hey. This is their chance. This is their only chance, okay?
好,来吧
Okay. Okay, come on.
来吧
Come on.
这是阿尔弗雷德
This is Alfred.
这是莉迪
This is Liddy.
我为何一定要走?
Why do I have to go?
赫米娜,我爱妳,这是为妳好
I love you, Hermine. This is for the best.
火车要开了,跟妈妈道别
The train's leaving. Say goodbye to Mama.
没事的,等妳恢复健康就能回家了
It's all right. Once you get healthy again, you'll come home.
莉迪、阿尔弗雷德,过来,听我说
Liddy, Alfred, come here, listen to me.
你们两个人都会去好地方
You're going to a good place, both of you, both of you are.
你们会安全,你们都会没事
You'll be safe. You'll be okay. You'll both be okay.
像妳一样吗?
Like you?
对,像我一样
Yes, yes, like me.
过来
Come.
好了,你们走吧
Okay. Off you go. Off you go.
安妮,早安
Anne? Good morning.
怎麽了? -没事
What's wrong? -Oh, nothing, nothing.
快到起床时间了,我得跟妳谈谈
It's almost time to wake up... and I needed to talk to you.
安妮
Anne...
请妳试着换个角度看待妳妈妈
Please try and see your mother a little differently.
不要去想她做了什麽,而是想想原因
And try to think about... not what she does but why.
她只想让妳安然无恙地活着
She just wants to keep you alive and safe,
所以她可能暂时还会把妳看作小女孩
and that might mean keeping you her little girl for a bit longer.
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表