剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表
I know it is. But I just need to remember that... things were good,
这样我才能相信这一切结束后 会再度回归美好
so I can believe that they'll be good when this is all over.
而你做不到,说实话,这没关係 我不在乎,只是…
And you can't. And it's fine, honestly. I don't care. I don't mind. Just...
你回家吧,让我开心一下
...just go home so I can have fun.
不
No.
妳今天很美
You look beautiful.
我知道
I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 -哇哦
Oh, my God! - Wow!
梅普
Miep.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. - Hi!
天啊,嗨,好高兴看到你们两位
Oh, my gosh! Hi. So good to see you both.
泰丝,这派对… -很棒吧?
Tess, this party is... -Isn't it just?
看看妳,妳美极了
Look at you. You look adorable.
这是天鹅毛吗? -很美吧?
Is this... is this swan feather? -It's gorgeous, isn't it?
是我妈的,能帮我拿着吗?
It was... it was my Mom's. Here, do you mind?
还有这个 -来吧,我好激动
And this. -Come on. I'm so excited.
这真是… -亲爱的,我去拿酒
Wow! I mean, this is... -I'll get the drinks, darling.
太疯狂了 -很棒吧?
...insane. -Isn't it just?
妳想过会是这样吗?
Did you ever imagine it would be like this?
真是难以置信 -对吧?
I mean, it's absolutely incredible. -Isn't it?
要在哪裡滑冰? -外面都准备好了
Where's... where's the skating, though? -Oh, it's all set up outside.
姑娘们现在还不想滑冰,但我相信
I mean, the girls aren't that into it at the minute. But I'm sure
妳来了她们肯定愿意去,没错 -哪些姑娘?
they will be now that you're here. Yes. -Who are the girls?
姑娘们等不及要见妳了 她们在哪裡?在那边,我们走
The girls. They can't wait to meet you. Where are they? There! Let's go.
艾尔卡,哈莉,这是梅普
Elke, Halle, this is Miep.
妳好 -嗨
Hello. -Hi!
我这辈子最好的朋友,可以说是她
My best friend since forever and kind of the inspiration
启发了这场派对 -不,这我可说不准
for this party. -No. Well, I don't know about that.
但这确实是我们上学时独创的派对
But it is our thing, we started it when we were in school.
我喜欢妳的项鍊,那些是蝴蝶吗?
I love your necklace. Are those butterflies?
妳在哪裡买♥♥到的? -其实呢
Where did you get it? -Oh, actually,
这是这位朋友送的礼物
it was a gift from this one here.
泰丝,我恨妳,妳的品味太完美了
Tess, I hate you. Your taste is so perfect.
少来 -泰丝说妳做果酱
Oh, stop. -Tess says you make jam.
我负责销♥售♥,不是果酱
Oh! Um. I sell it. And it's not jam.
是能让果酱变浓稠的果胶
It's pectin, which is what you use to thicken jam.
我喜欢果酱
I love jam.
真的吗?太棒了,那…是啊
Really? That's great. That's... Yeah.
泰丝,以前那些朋友都在哪裡?
Um, Tess, where... where... where is everyone?
记得吗?我跟妳说过凯特不来
Where are all the old... -Oh, yeah. I told you Kat was a no.
记得,但海伦呢?莱妮呢? 这裡的人我都不认识
Yeah, but Helen, Leni? I mean, I don't recognize anyone here.
妳跟海伦和莱妮还有联络?
You still speak to Helen and Leni?
请来两杯香槟
Two champagnes, please.
真的吗? -搞什麽?
Seriously? -Really?
再来一大杯苏格兰威士忌,谢谢
And, uh, a large scotch. Thank you.
其实重新配置一间工厂
You know, um, it... it's actually not that complicated
并没有那麽複杂
to reconfigure a plant.
我们会把这些人员输送车
Um, we like to think that these... these personnel trucks,
看作送货车
they're kind of just delivery trucks.
但他们说的这些坦克合约…
But, um, these... these tank contracts they were talking about...
吉斯,你来了!
Gies, you made it!
很高兴看到你勇于尝试
Nice to see you make an effort. -
非常感谢
DANIEL: Thank you very much.
抱歉,这位是彼得 -幸会
Yeah, sorry. Uh. This is, uh, Peter. -PETER: Pleased to meet you.
你该来见见大家
DANIEL: Uh... you should come meet everyone.
好,我马上过去 -好的
Yes, I'll... I'll... be right over. -All right.
扬,来跟我一起滑冰 -梅普
Jan! Come and skate with me! -Miep!
太好玩了 -梅普,我们得走了
It's so nice. -Miep! We're leaving.
什麽?怎麽回事?
What? What happened?
因为妳那些朋友都是纳粹
Your friends are Nazis, that's what happened.
天啊,扬 -梅普
Jesus, Jan. - Miep,
丹尼尔是荷兰国家社♥会♥主♥义♥运动党员 他的朋友也都是
Daniel is NSB, and all his friends are too.
你为何这样说?
Why would you say that?
他戴着该死的徽章 来吧,妳自己亲眼看看
He's wearing the damn pin. Come on, you can see for yourself.
什麽? -来吧
What? - Come on!
先把冰鞋脱掉
Let's get these off.
我是啊 -他没跟谁在一起
MAN 1: Well, I am -MAN 2: He's not with anyone.
我去拿外套
I'll grab the coats.
泰丝 -嗨,妳们见过吗?
Tess? -Hi. Have you met?
丹尼尔加入了 荷兰国家社♥会♥主♥义♥运动?
Is Daniel in the NSB?
什麽? -他戴着那党派的徽章
What? -He's wearing an NSB pin.
梅普,抱歉,我们失陪一下
Uh. S... Miep, um... Sorry, excuse us just for a second.
妳在做什麽? -他加入那党派了吗?告诉我
What are you doing? -Is he in the NSB? Just tell me.
听着,他只是戴了个徽章
Look, he wears a pin, okay?
但那是做做样子,为了生意,懂吗?
But it... it's... it's for show. It's for business, okay?
大家的生意对象都是…
Everyone is doing business with...
泰丝,不! -梅普,别挑现在,求妳别这样
Tess, no! -Not now, Miep. Please, don't do this.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything okay?
泰丝跟我说你现在和纳粹做生意?
Tess tells me you're doing business with the Nazis now?
我爸爸在做汽车零件生意,所以是的
(CHUCKLES SOFTLY) Well, my father has an auto parts business, so, yeah.
我们有一些合约 -什麽?跟撕裂我们的祖国
We have some contracts. -What? With the people
遣送并杀害犹太人的人做生意?
who are tearing apart our country, relocating Jewish people, killing them?
我的天啊,梅普
(DANIEL GRUNTS SOFTLY) -Oh, for God's sake, Miep.
吉斯,你妻子喝了多少酒?
Gies, how much has your girl had to drink?
远远不够
Not nearly enough. You know,
我并不惊讶 -梅普,别说了…
it doesn't surprise me. - Miep, stop, stop.
你该为自己感到羞耻 -梅普,别说了
You should be ashamed of yourself. - Miep, stop.
还有妳,妳怎能… -梅普,别说了…
And you! How can you... -Miep. Stop, stop.
出去
Go outside.
我对此深表歉意
I am so sorry about that.
你们知道她喝多了会怎样
You know what she's like. Get a few drinks in her,
她会高高在上地践踏所有人
she'll jump on her high horse, trample over everyone.
真心感谢你们准备的美妙夜晚 真的非常棒,再次向你们致歉
Thank you for a fantastic evening, really. It's been wonderful. And I'm sorry again.
没事,离开前记得喝一杯
No, no, no. You get a drink on your way out.
谢谢 -试着找点乐子
Thank you. -DANIEL: Try and have some fun.
梅普
Miep.
刚才怎麽回事?不准那样跟我讲话
What the hell was that? Don't talk to me like that.
你不能为我道歉… -听我说…
You don't apologize for me... -Listen to me, listen to me. Listen to me.
他们是纳粹,我们被他们包围 现场可能只有我们不是纳粹
They're Nazis. We're surrounded in there. I think we're the only people who aren't.
妳会让自己被捕,这对我们不利
You're gonna get yourself arrested. And that's not gonna be good for us,
对我们那些朋友也不利
and it's not gonna be good for our friends.
我们得选择何时对抗他们 别让他们替我们做选择
We have to choose when we fight them. We don't let them choose for us.
好吗?
Okay?
我们离开这裡
Let's get out of here.
这是什麽? -是魔法
What's this? -Magic.
妳来了
You came!
我们点燃这支蜡烛
In lighting this candle, we are connecting
与持续数千年的勇敢与生存紧密相连
to thousands of years of bravery and survival.
如同我们的祖先马加比家族 反抗希腊人
Just as our ancestors, the Maccabees, rebelled against the Greeks,
我们此时也在这间后宅 以自己的方式进行反抗
we are rebelling in our own way, right now, in this annex.
因为儘管他们试图除掉我们
Because despite their attempts to get rid of us,
无论是希♥特♥勒♥ 他那些毫无信仰的军官
Mr. Hitler, his army of godless officers, even the intruders
还是那天晚上 破坏我们的安全感的闯入者
who shattered our feelings of security the other night,
我们依然在他们眼皮底下生活
we're here... ... living and celebrating that life,
并庆祝这种生活
right under their noses,
有朋友每天冒着生命危险保护我们
with friends who risk their lives every day to protect us.
所以,我们将在光明节的第一夜
So, on this first night of Hanukkah,
以及后续的七个夜晚
and for all the other nights that will follow,
庆祝勇气和坚韧
we celebrate the courage and resilience...
这不仅源自我们的祖先 也源自我们自己
of our ancestors, and of ours.
你们都知道,我…
(IN ENGLISH) As you all know, I'm...
不是一个虔诚的人
not a religious man.
我听过太多次这个故事,但…
I've heard this story many times before, but...
我一般不会用心听
normally I don't listen.
我一般都忙着想,等故事讲完后
Normally, I'm... I'm too busy thinking about the food we're going to eat...
我们要吃什麽
...once the story is over.
但今天我有用心听
But today, I listened.
它给我带来很大安慰,所以…
And it gave me great comfort, so...
赫尔曼,谢谢你提醒我们
thank you, Hermann, for reminding us that
所有这些过去的故事 都在告诉我们要如何展望未来
剧集 | 乱世微光(2023) | 导航列表