剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
Perhaps there's some hidden mechanism
能打开秘密入口
that opens a secret entrance.
诗里肯定还有线索
There has to be a clue inside the poems.
那些诗有一点让我困扰
There's something that bothered me about them.
"这悲哀的鸟喙"是奇怪的措辞
"This sad beak" is an odd choice of words,
哪怕是就诗人而言
even for a poet.
伊莎朵拉一般不会使用过于浮夸的意象
Isadora doesn't usually rely on overly florid imagery.
我们直接认为她是指VFD的乌鸦
We jumped to the conclusion that she meant the VFD crows.
但或许她是说飞禽喷泉的鸟喙
What if she meant the beak of the Fowl Fountain?
我们得凑近看
We need to get a closer look.
再高点
Just a little higher.
为什么是"喙"而不是"乌鸦"或"鸟"
Why "beak" and not "crow" or "bird"?
诗人用词都很小心 肯定是有意义的
Poets choose their words carefully. It has to mean something.
不是我催你
I don't know mean to rush you
但我不知道我们还能举珊妮多久
but I don't know how much longer we can hold Sunny up.
你看到什么了吗
Do you see anything?
珊妮
Sunny!
-邓肯 -伊莎朵拉
- Duncan! - Isadora!
你们发现诗了
You found the poems.
-你们没事吧 -现在好多了
- Are you okay? - Much better now.
你们怎么到这儿的
How did you get here?
奥拉夫伯爵把我们塞在红鲱鱼里
Count Olaf smuggled us out of the auction
从拍卖♥♥会偷运了出来
inside a red herring.
我们在一间酒吧里发现了它
We found it in the saloon.
所以才知道你们就在这里
That's how we knew you guys were close.
你没看到上面写的什么东西吧
You didn't happen to see anything written inside?
我们没时间仔细看啦
We didn't have time to examine it closely.
还有多远
How much farther?
不好说 直线距离还有几英里 怎么了
It's hard to say. Just a few miles as the crow flies. Why?
我在地平线上看到了奇怪的东西
I see something strange on the horizon.
我在想 亲爱的
I was thinking, dearest darling dreamboat,
要是你不偷运一个波德莱尔出村呢
what if you didn't smuggle one of the Baudelaires out of town?
你现在跟我在一起了 你又不差那个钱
Now that you're with me, it's not like you need the money.
让他们烧死吧 孤儿不时髦了
Let them burn. Orphans are out.
糖罐时髦
And sugar bowls are in...
-你在扫兴呢 亲爱的 -警♥察♥
- You're killing the mood, darling. - Police! Police!
快跑 警♥察♥
Scram, police!
等等 我们是警♥察♥
Wait, wait! That's us. Right.
我不知道警♥察♥局长在哪
I don't know where the chief of police is.
我都大声喊她了
I have yelled for her loudly.
之前的那个总是随喊随到
That always worked with the last one.
这个大洞违反了
This hole is a violation
禁止外部重装♥修♥的法规
of the rule against extraneous remodeling!
我们有禁止罪犯逃跑的法规
We have rules that forbid criminals from escaping,
但没有关于罪犯逃跑后该怎么办的法规
but not a rule for what to do when they escape.
《杀人犯越狱》
"Murderers Break Out of Jail!"
《每日琐碎报》的读者就等着瞧吧
Wait until the readers of the Daily Punctilio hear about this!
这太可怕了
This is terrible.
我对波德莱尔们说
When I told the Baudelaires
他们不能动用财产离开监狱时
they couldn't use their fortune to get out of jail,
我不是叫他们使用攻城锤
I didn't mean for them to resort to some sort of battering ram.
杀人的婴儿干出这种事不奇怪
We should've expected that from a murdering baby.
还有她的从犯
And her accomplices.
他们怎么敢逃跑 我还给了他们面包和水
How dare they escape? I gave them bread and water!
让我来处理 亲爱的
Let me handle this, my darling.
VFD村民们
Citizens of VFD!
你们无私地接纳了波德莱尔孤儿们
You selflessly took the Baudelaire orphans in,
结果你们善意的回报却是痛苦 违规和不幸
and your kindness was repaid with misery, rule-breaking and woe.
你们就要让这些孩子毁了你们的村子吗
Will you allow these bambino to ruin your village,
还是你们要让他们痛苦一把
or are you going to deliver some woe of your own?
你们站在那里叽叽喳喳的时候
As you stand there squawking,
波德莱尔们可要逃脱谋杀罪责了
the Baudelaires are getting away with murder
他们要逃脱违规的惩罚了
they are getting away with rule-breaking.
他们要逃脱了
They are literally getting away!
你们该联合起来
It's time to unite
抓到这些罪犯 烧死他们
to hunt down these criminals and burn them!
好啊
Yeah!
-干草叉 -干草叉 一人一把
- Pitchforks! - Pitchforks for everyone!
谁想要干草叉
Who wants a pitchfork?
-干草叉 -谁想要干草叉
- Pitchfork! Pitchfork! - Who wants a pitchfork?
糖罐
Sugar bowl.
奥拉夫把我们藏在了喷泉里 好不碍他事
Olaf hid us in the fountain so we'd be out of his way.
是伊莎朵拉想到用对句做密文
It was Isadora's idea to use the couplets as a code.
邓肯想到了把它们偷送出去的办法
And Duncan figured out how to smuggle them out.
纸条被晨露打湿了
It was damp from dew,
而喷泉上总会落着乌鸦
and there were always crows on the fountain.
所以 我们等到有一只落在喙上
So, we waited until one landed on the beak
就把湿漉漉的对句缠在它腿上
and wrapped a wet couplet around its leg.
一夜过后纸条干了 就从树上落下
The paper dried overnight and fell from the tree.
但你们怎么知道我们在这里
But how did you know we were here?
我们不知道 但我们知道你们会找到我们的
We didn't. We just knew you would find us.
朋友就会如此
It's what friends are for.
这边走
This way.
我们想要什么
What do we want?
-我们想什么时候烧 -现在
- And when do we want it? - Now!
-我们想要什么 -烧死孩子
- What do we want? - To burn the children!
-我们想什么时候烧 -现在
- When do we want it? - Now!
我并不赞成把孩子烧死在柱子上
I don't approve of children being burned at the stake,
但这是法规 人必须遵守法规
but it is the rules, and one must follow the rules.
《愤怒人群让干草叉销量打破记录》
"Angry Mob Leads to Record Pitchfork Sales!"
《每日琐碎报》的读者就等着瞧吧
Wait until the readers of the Daily Punctilio hear about this!
-我们想要什么 -烧死孩子
- What do we want? - To burn the children!
-我们想什么时候烧 -现在
- When do we want it? - Now!
-我们去哪 -这村子周围一片荒芜
- Where can we go? - This village is in the middle of nowhere.
我们知道一条出路
We know a way out.
是一栋自给热气活动房♥屋
It's a self-sustaining hot air mobile home.
如果我们能到达村界 就能逃跑
If we can make it to the town border, we can escape.
我们可以在天上 永远安全
We'll be safe forever. Up in the air.
-永远 -那我们就无法了解VFD的事了
- "Forever"? - But then we'll never learn about VFD.
真正的VFD 不是这个恶劣村庄
The real VFD, not this vile village.
雅克·斯尼奇说他就是组织成员
Jacques Snicket said he was part of it.
所以他和奥拉夫伯爵才有一样的文身
That's why him and Count Olaf have the same tattoo.
消防局原本是他们的一个总部
The firehouse was one of their headquarters.
我们把我们了解到的一切都写在了摘录簿里
We wrote everything we learned in our commonplace books.
波德莱尔们
Baudelaires.
你们对你们大胆的逃脱有何想法
What are your thoughts on your daring escape?
-跑 -你们别想躲过媒体
- Run. - You can't hide from the press!
他们在那儿
There they are!
多出来的那俩孩子是哪来的
Where did those two additional children come from?
该死的机灵鬼波德莱尔们
Blast those brainy Baudelaires.
各位 那些杀人犯小孩
Hey, everybody, those half-cat murder birds
又招了同谋
have recruited accomplices.
要我说 把他们都烧死
I say we burn them all!
我们需要声东击西
We need a distraction.
杀了杀人犯
Let's murder them murderers!
好点子 珊妮
Good idea, Sunny.
看那只驴啊
Look at that donkey go!
他好可爱
He's adorable!
看那小步伐
Oh, he's strutting.
我们没有地方可躲了
We're out of places to hide.
-那是机械装置吗 -是摩托车
- Is that a mechanical device? - It's a motorcycle.
-是杰奎琳 -还有服务员拉里
- It's Jacquelyn. - And Larry the waiter.
有一个词语
There's a term to describe
用来形容在最意外时突然出现的救兵
the arrival of someone helpful when you least expect it.
这个词语来自很老的戏剧
The term comes from very old plays.
在这部剧临近结尾处
Which near the end of the play
当情况看上去尤为危急时
when things seem especially dire,
一位强大威严的人物
a powerful authority figure
搭乘机械设备到来 挽救了大局
arrives on a mechanical device to save the day.
因此 形容这种情况的词语
For this reason, the term for such an occurrence
就是"机器之神"
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表