剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
希望璐璐夫人能扭转局面
Let's hope that Madame Lulu can turn things around,
不然我就要开着这车冲下悬崖了
or I might just drive this car off a cliff.
或许喝点酒能让我们放松下来
Maybe some wine would help us all relax.
是啊 奥拉夫 酒
Yes, yes, Olaf. Wine.
从后备箱拿梅乐葡萄酒来
We can get that fruity Merlot from the trunk.
边喝边开 你们疯了吗
Drinking and driving? Are you insane?
这也太鲁莽了
That's incredibly reckless.
不过 我是很渴了
Then again, I am pretty parched.
但我能等
But it can wait.
如果璐璐夫人真有本事
If this Madame Lulu is real,
那我们就能抓到
then we'll be able to hunt down
所有还活着的波德莱尔
all of the surviving Baudelaires
然后用后备箱里
and we'll be able to celebrate
所有的葡萄酒庆祝了
with all the trunk wine we want.
我的心情这就好多了
My spirits are lifting already.
我们很幸运 奥拉夫伯爵决定不边喝边开
We're lucky Count Olaf decided not to drink and drive.
我们很幸运 后备箱上有锈孔让我们呼吸
And we're lucky this trunk has rust holes so we can breathe.
我们很幸运 能爬进这辆车逃脱大火
We're lucky we were able to climbe in his car to escape the fire.
以及奥拉夫伯爵没有切掉你的头
And Count Olaf didn't cut off your head.
我们一直都很幸运
We've been lucky so far.
但这辆车迟早会到卡利加里嘉年华
But sooner or later this car will reach Calgari Carnival.
如果我们不希望好运到头
If we don't want our luck to run out,
我们必须想好到地方后怎么办
we have to figure out what to do when we arrive.
我们到了
We've arrived.
这个嘉年华看着不是很时髦
This carnival doesn't look very in.
一台生锈的过山车和一堆帐篷
A rusty roller coaster and a bunch of tents.
你确定这里安全吗 老大
Are you sure we're safe here, boss?
如果有警♥察♥来找我们
If the police come looking for us,
这里无处可藏
there's no place to hide.
我们为什么要藏
Why do we have to hide?
没人会追查一个死人
No one comes looking for a dead man,
《每日琐碎报》刚在
and the Daily Punctilio just put
头版上登了我的讣告
my obituary on the front page.
"出席者少得惊人..."
"Surprisingly Low Turnout..."
而且 我们只需要待到
Besides, we just have to stay long enough
璐璐夫人回答完我们所有的问题
for Madame Lulu to answer all of our questions.
波德莱尔家小屁孩藏哪了
Where the Baudelaires brats are hiding.
他们父母还有一个活着吗
Whether one of their parents are still alive?
你可以问她糖罐的事
You can ask her about the sugar bowl.
我不懂为什么要信
I don't see why we would believe
住在帐篷里的女人的话
some woman who lives in a tent?
可不是随便什么帐篷 看
Not just any tent. Look.
这表明我们走对路了 走吧
A sign that we're on the right path. Let's go.
不会是表明我们走错路...
Couldn't that be a sign we're on the wrong...
不是时候
Not a good time.
欢迎 欢迎来到卡利加里嘉年华
Welcome. Welcome to Caligari Carnival.
璐璐夫人正在等你们
Madame Lulu has been expecting you.
你在等我们 真的吗
You've been expecting us, really?
我预见到会有英俊陌生人拜访我
I have vision I receive visit from handsome stranger.
-还有他的女友 -她不在预见里
- And his girlfriend? - No, she not in vision.
安全
Coast is clear.
那边应该就是永占山脉了
Those must be the Mortmain Mountains.
爸爸妈妈曾保证 以后哪天带我们去看的
Mother and Father promised to take us to see them someday.
如果斯尼奇档案是真的
What if the Snicket file's right,
我们父母真有一个在火灾里幸存了呢
and one of our parents really did survive the fire?
奥拉夫伯爵觉得够可信而来见占卜师了
Count Olaf believes it enough to see a fortune-teller.
我从未读到任何证据能证明占卜师是真的
I've never read any evidence that fortune-tellers are real.
这可能不是个普通的占卜师
This might not be an ordinary fortune-teller.
VFD 这代表着好还是坏
VFD. Is that a good or bad sign?
我们必须知道她对他说了什么
We have to find out what she's telling him.
谁想听占卜师占卜 拜托
Now, who wants fortune from fortune-teller, please?
-我 -我先来 我是最大的
- Me, me! - I get to go first. I'm the oldest.
-我比你大 -我年轻 但更有经验
- I'm older than you. - I'm younger but I have more experience.
"第一个"的概念似乎有争议地
The concept of first seems to problematically
围绕着父权制
be centered around patriarchy.
不需要这般争吵
There is no need for such fighting.
我能给所有人占卜 只收一个合理的团体价
I read fortune for all at one reasonable group rate.
你 你曾失去很多
You... You have experienced great loss.
是的 我失去了头发
It's true. I've lost my hair.
你的姐妹 她依赖你
Your sister, she depends upon you.
她怎么知道的
How did she know?
你...我不知从何说起 问题太多了
You... I don't know, there's just a lot going on here.
很合理
That's fair.
你妹妹 她也需要你
Your sister, she depend upon you.
我妹妹
My sister?
-你不是天生金发 -你没证据
- You're not real blonde. - You can't prove that.
有趣的派对把戏 璐璐
An amusing party trick, Lulu.
但随便哪个小骗子都能猜对这些
But any two-bit grifter could have guess those things.
跟我说些真占卜师才会知道的事吧
Tell me something that only a real fortune-teller would know.
我知道将你带至此的
I know you were brought here
是一系列的不幸事件
by a series of unfortunate events.
继续
Go on.
你领养了三个孤儿
You adopted three orphans,
你企图娶其中一个
one of whom you tried to marry,
直到她在各种意义上逃离了你的掌心
till she literally and figuratively escaped your grasp.
你跟踪他们到了一个爬虫学家的家里
You followed them to the home of a herpetologist
你先是骗过了他 而后又杀了他
who you mostly fooled, then eventually killed.
-你怎么... -你在淡季时
- How could you... - You visited a large lake
去了一个大湖边
in the off-season
你在那里经历了一场不幸的情缘
where you had an ill-fated romance
最终以背叛和水蛭结局
that ended in betrayal and leeches.
你在一家老工厂 烧死了一个老情人
You burned an old flame at an old mill,
然后你以老师的身份回到学校
and then you returned to school as teacher,
你在那里拿着微薄的薪水 夜间工作
where you were underpaid working nights.
-哎呀 -你在顶层公♥寓♥遇见了一位伴侣
- Egad! - You meet a partner in a penthouse,
你在一群乌鸦里杀了一位旧敌
and you murder an old enemy in a murder of crows.
一个好人 一个高尚的人
A good man. A noble man.
他的话语 在他死后也萦绕着你
His words, they haunt you from beyond the grave,
哪怕去了趟医院也没有让你好受些
and even hospital visit doesn't make you feel better.
你接连不断地放火
You have set fire after fire,
但这永远都不够
but it's never enough,
因为时间飞逝如同毒镖
for time flies like a poison dart
而命运的力量囚禁我们所有人
and the force of destiny cages us all.
璐璐夫人 你果然名不虚传
Madame Lulu, I can see that you live up to your reputation.
我们该早点来的
We should've come sooner.
这不过是璐璐夫人小试身手
Is only small taste of Madame Lulu's power.
我看得出你是一个
I can see that you are a man
有重要疑问的人
with big questions.
要想得到重要答案 你得询问
And for big answers, you need to be asking of
水晶球
the crystal ball.
我一直以为水晶球跟你的眼睫毛一样假
I always thought crystal balls were as fake as those eyelashes.
不不不 它们跟你订婚戒指上
No, no, no. They are as real as the jewels
那颗超小的珠宝一样真
on your teeny-tiny engagement ring.
它是怎么运作的
How does it work?
解释起来非常复杂 拜托
Oh, is very complicated to explain, please.
-试试呗 -好吧
- Try me. - Okay.
每天一次 圣灵来拜访时
Once a day, when spirits call,
你可以问水晶球一个问题
you may ask one question of the ball
然后圣灵会随烟雾和火到来
and then spirits come in smoke and fire
回应你心底的渴望
to answer you your heart's desire.
听起来挺可靠
That seems plausible.
才不是 这听起来非常可信
It does not! It seems totally believable.
告诉我 我的奥拉夫
Tell me, my Olaf.
你心里渴望什么
What is your heart's desire?
问她在哪里能找到波德莱尔们
Ask her where we can find the Baudelaires.
问她糖罐的事
Ask about the sugar bowl.
这简单
Well, that's easy.
耳朵借用下 璐璐夫人
Lend me your ear, Madame Lulu.
这只是环形耳环 但好吧
Is just hoop earring, but okay.
波德莱尔家的家长是否有人在大火中幸存
Did one of the Baudelaire parents survive the fire?
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表