剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
雷蒙斯尼奇的不幸历险第二季 第十集
改编自雷蒙·斯尼奇原著
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
快别看了
Look away
真心别看了
This show will wreck your evening,
看了这剧 晚上睡不着
your whole life and your day
白天闷得慌 人生都绝望
Every single episode
每一集
is nothing but dismay
都只会让你心塞
So look away
所以别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
The Baudelaires are hiding
小波德莱尔们这次藏到了
In a carnival of freaks
一个怪胎嘉年华
Count Olaf is the worst he's been
奥拉夫伯爵的恶劣程度
For more than several weeks
达到了几周来的最高水平
The lions in the Hinterlands
远郊的几只狮子
Are hungry and quite fierce
又饿又凶猛
There is literally no program
真的再没哪个节目
You can watch that's any weirse
比这个更怪更糟糕
Just look a way
快别看了
Look away
别看了
There's nothing but horror
等待你的只有
and inconvenience on the way
恐怖和麻烦
Ask any stable person
去随便问个正常的人
should I watch
"这剧该看吗"
and they'll say
他们都会告诉你
look away
"赶紧别看了"
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
食肉嘉年华
下
璐璐夫人 无所不晓
秘密组织的不完整历史
不远了
糟糕
还很饿
海姆立克医院
其中一个怪胎会被吃掉
好样的
神秘组织不完整历史
四♥风♥谷
卡利加里嘉年华已不再有帐篷
Tents no longer stand at Caligari Carnival.
来到远郊的调查人员
Any researcher traveling the Hinterlands
甚至都几乎无法看出
would scarcely be able to tell
这里曾有过一个嘉年华
there'd been a carnival here at all.
如今只剩下一个挖得不怎么样的坑
All that remains is a poorly dug pit...
几具焦尸
a few burnt remains...
和灰烬
...and ash.
在这样的夜晚
On nights like this,
我会想到那些潜藏于黑暗中的可怕野兽
I think of the fearsome beasts lurking in the darkness,
我会想 野兽的哪个部分最可怕
and I wonder which part of the beast is the most frightening.
有人说是野兽的尖牙或利爪 或毛发
Some say the teeth or the claws or the hair,
如果你过敏的话
if you happen to be allergic.
我则认为野兽最可怕的地方
I believe that the most frightening part of any beast
是它的肚子
is its belly,
因为如果你看到了野兽的肚子
because if you are seeing the belly of the beast,
就是说你被它吞掉了
it means that you have been devoured.
因此 "野兽腹中"这个词
And for that reason, the phrase "in the belly of the beast"
意为"身处可怕境地 几乎不可能逃脱"
means "in a terrible place with little chance of escape."
我叫雷蒙·斯尼奇 本章节结束前
My name is Lemony Snicket. And before this episode is over,
"野兽腹中"这个词语会出现三次
the phrase "in the belly of the beast" will be used three times,
但不算我刚刚说的那几次
not counting the times I've already used it.
因此 我劝你马上停止观看
And for that reason, I would stop watching now,
很快故事会变得非常可怕
before this story gets so frightening
你会觉得自己仿佛身处野兽腹中
that you feel as if you are in the belly of the beast.
这次也不算
That time doesn't count either.
我们没多少时间了
Now, we don't have long.
奥拉夫伯爵随时会回来
Count Olaf will be here any minute,
我们现在身处野兽腹中
and we are in the belly of the beast.
你为什么伪装成了占卜师
Why're you disguised as a fortune-teller?
占卜师不过是加上了骗人把戏的图书管♥理♥员♥
A fortune-teller is just a librarian with smoke and mirrors.
我虽然在普鲁弗洛克预科学校
I may have lost you at
失去了你们 小波德莱尔们
Prufrock Prep, Baudelaires,
但我从未忘记你们 和你们的朋友
but I never forgot you, or your friends.
小奎格梅尔们被绑♥架♥后
After the Quagmires were kidnapped,
我去城里 想解救他们
I headed to the city to rescue them.
我在那里结识了雅克·斯尼奇
That's where I met Jacques Snicket
加入了VFD
and joined VFD.
志愿消防局
The Volunteer Fire Department.
他们也在尽力解救小奎格梅尔们
They were trying to save the Quagmires, too.
我们差点在飞禽爱好者村找到了他们
We almost had them at the Village of the Fowl Devotees.
但却反被奥拉夫抓住
But Olaf captured us.
我为了逃出监狱只得跟埃斯梅做了个交易
I made a deal with Esmé to get us out of jail.
-对 -雅克留下了
- Yes. - Jacques stayed behind.
而我去寻找我们最勇敢的外勤特工
And I went ahead to find our bravest agent in the field.
这个嘉年华是VFD收集信息的地方
This carnival is a place that VFD gathers information.
根本没有璐璐夫人这个人物
There is no real Madame Lulu.
那只是驻扎在这里的志愿者用的假身份
It's just an alias for whichever volunteer is stationed here.
这个职位是流动的
It's a rotating position.
之前的璐璐夫人开我的出租车去了医院
The previous Madame Lulu took my taxi to the hospital
去取回一个很重要的糖罐
to retrieve a very important sugar bowl
以防被埃斯梅抢走
before Esmé could get her hands on it.
但她一直没回来
But she hasn't come back.
雅克
And Jacques...
他也不会回来了
well, he's not coming back, either.
-他想帮我的 -他很勇敢
- He tried to help us. - He was very brave.
奎格梅尔们安全了 我们救了他们
The Quagmires are safe now. We rescued them.
这让我太高兴了
I'm so glad to hear that.
你们真是了不起的孩子
You truly are remarkable children.
但现在奥拉夫来了 我们都非常危险
But Olaf is here now and we're all in grave danger.
我一直在拖住他
I've tried to stall him
直到前一位璐璐夫人回来
till the previous Madame Lulu can get back.
她会知道该怎么办
She'll know what to do.
但他开始起疑了
But he's getting suspicious.
我不知道我还能蒙住他多久
I don't know how much longer I can fool him.
你蒙住了我们 你的伪装很棒
You fooled us. It's a great disguise.
你们的也是 我差点没认出你们
So is yours. I almost didn't recognize you.
你怎么认出来的
How did you?
你眼中的某种光芒
A certain gleam in the eye
显示了睿智 博学的聪慧
indicating a sharp erudite acumen.
所有志愿者的眼睛都是如此
All volunteers have eyes like that.
璐璐夫人
Madame Lulu...
-奥利维亚 -奥利维亚
- Olivia. - Olivia.
我们发现了一则雅克·斯尼奇的讯息说
We found a message from Jacques Snicket saying
我们父母中可能有一人在大火中生还
that one of our parents may have survived the fire.
你告诉奥拉夫伯爵那是真的
You told Count Olaf that it was true.
真对不起 孩子们
I'm sorry, children.
我那么说只是想拖住他
I only said that to keep him here.
但如果雅克认为还有生还者
But if Jacques believed that there was a survivor,
那就绝对是真的 他的调查从不出错
then it must absolutely be true. His research is never wrong.
我一直在读书
I've been doing some reading.
《秘密组织的不完整历史》
The Incomplete History of Secret Organizations.
你找到了它
You found it.
VFD在永占山脉里有秘密总部
VFD has a secret headquarters in the Mortmain Mountains.
如果你们父母还有一人活着
If one of your parents really is alive,
那人肯定会去那里
this is where they'd be.
-那我们也得过去 -我会带你们去的
- Then we have to go there. - And I'm going to take you.
雅克告诉我总部就在地图上
Jacques told me the headquarters is on this map,
-但似乎没有标注 -我可以看看吗
- but it doesn't seem to be marked. - May I see it?
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表