剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
快点 我有话跟你们说
Hurry up. I want to talk to you.
我正在快点 斯瓜勒女士
I'm hurry upping, Ms. Squalor.
大家都好好表现
Let's be on our best behavior.
可不是每天都有正常人想来跟我们说话
It's not everyday a normal person wants to talk to us.
我们会好好的
We'll be good.
我不会把身体弯成任何奇怪的姿势
I won't bend into a single strange position.
我会只用左手
I'll only use my left hand.
等等 右...还是左手吧
No, wait. My right... My left.
我是埃斯梅·琪琪·珍妮薇芙·斯瓜勒
I am Esmé Gigi Geniveve Squalor,
你们看到我袍子的字了 我爱怪胎
and as you can see from my gown, I love freaks.
-你太好心了 -是啊
- That's so nice of you. - Yes, it is.
我特意叫人做了这件衣裙
I had this gown made specially
就为了表达我的爱
to show how much I love them.
你看 我肩上这个毛绒动物
You see this stuffed animal on my shoulder,
看起来有点像驼背
sort like a hunchback,
这张吓人的小脸就像我有两个脑袋
and this creepy little face is like I have two heads.
你看上去的确很怪胎
You certainly look very freakish.
当然 我并不真是怪胎 我是正常人
Of course, I'm not really a freak. I'm a normal person.
但我想让你们知道我是多么仰慕你们
But I wanted to show you all how much I admire you.
事实上 我是如此仰慕你们
In fack, I admire you so much,
在我眼中 你们不仅是
I consider you to be more than
我碰巧光顾的嘉年华的雇员
employees at a carnival I happen to be visiting.
我把你们视为我最亲密的几个朋友
I consider you to be some of my closest friends.
埃斯梅 你这话是真心的吗
Oh, Esmé, do you really mean it?
当然了
Of course I mean it.
我宁可跟你们而不是这世上最好的人在一起
I'd rather be with you than with the finest people in the world.
我从未遇到叫我朋友的正常人
I've never had a normal person call me a friend before.
你们就是我的怪胎朋友
Well, that's what you are. You're all my freaky friends.
我觉得很难过
And it makes me terribly sad
明天 你们有一个人就要被狮子吃了
to think that one of you will be eaten by lions tomorrow.
我一想起来 眼睛里就真流出了泪水
I have real tears in my eyes thinking about it.
好了 亲密的朋友 别难过
There, there, close friend, don't be sad.
我控制不住
I can't help it.
但我有个机会给你们
But I have an opportunity for you all
这或许能让我们都非常开心
that might make us all very, very happy.
机会 我们刚刚还在说
An opportunity? Why, we were just saying
机会随时可能到来
that an opportunity could come along at any minute.
这是千真万确的
Well, that's completely true.
聚在火堆前 我来跟你们讲讲
Gather around the fire. I'll tell you all about it.
我们已经按你说的
Now that we split these logs
劈好了柴 点起了火
and started this fire like you asked,
你要说的是什么机会
what's this opportunity you're talking about?
今晚 我要给你们个机会
Tonight, I am offering you the chance
辞退在怪胎屋的工作
to quit your jobs at the House of Freaks,
加入奥拉夫伯爵的剧团
and join Count Olaf and myself in his troupe.
你真觉得他那样的正常人
Do you think a normal man like him
会想跟我们这样的怪胎共事吗
would want to work with freaks like us?
当然了
Of course he would.
奥拉夫伯爵才不在乎
Count Olaf doesn't care
你们是可怕的怪胎还是正常人
whether you're hideously freakish or normal,
只要你们不顾一切地听从他的所有指令就行
as long as you obey his every whim beyond all reason.
这真是天大的机会
What an opportunity!
我就猜到[驼背]你会感到兴奋的
I had a hunch you'd be excited.
-别介意 雨果 -没事
- No offense, Hugo. - None taken.
如果你们有兴趣 就只需要完成一项小任务
If you're interested, all you have to do is one simple task.
杀人
Commit a murder.
-好 没问题 -你是说...
- Okay, sounds good. - Did you just say...
明天在狮子秀时
Now, tomorrow during the lion show,
奥拉夫伯爵会选出一名怪胎跳进坑里
Count Olaf will choose one freak to jump into the pit.
但我要被选中的人把璐璐夫人丢进去
But I want whomever is chosen to throw Madame Lulu in instead.
你是说 你要我们杀掉璐璐夫人
You mean, you want us to murder Madame Lulu?
把这当做一次夸张的演练
Think of it as a dramatic exercise
向奥拉夫伯爵表示
to show Count Olaf
你们有勇气加入他的剧团
you're brave enough to join his troupe.
把璐璐夫人丢进狮子坑
Throwing Madame Lulu into a pit of lions
在我听来可不算勇敢
doesn't strike me as brave.
只是凶残又残忍♥
Just vicious and cruel.
满足别人的愿望怎么会凶残又残忍♥呢
How can it be vicious and cruel to give people what they want?
你们想加入奥拉夫伯爵的剧团
You want to join Count Olaf's troupe.
观众们想看到有人被狮子吃掉
The crowd wants to see someone eaten by lions.
而我想要璐璐夫人被丢进坑里
And I want Madame Lulu thrown into the pit.
她这么一说的话 听上去还不坏
When she puts like that, it doesn't sound so bad.
明天 你们中一人将有令人激动的机会
Tomorrow, one of you will have the exciting opportunity
满足所有人的愿望
to give everybody what they want!
你为什么想要璐璐夫人被丢去喂狮子
Why would you want Madame Lulu thrown to the lions?
等你大点就会理解了
Oh, you'll understand when you're older.
不过你或许是不会了
Maybe not you.
有什么问题吗
Is there something wrong?
我刚提出要给你们份工作 这多慷慨
I just offered you a job, which was generous of me.
的确非常慷慨 斯瓜勒女士
It is very generous, Ms. Squalor.
我就是不太愿意把璐璐夫人丢去喂狮子
I just don't feel comfortable throwing Lulu to the lions.
作为她的另一颗头 我也是
As her other head, I agree.
-查博也是 -查博肯定是一半同意
- Chabo agrees, too. - I bet Chabo only half agrees.
她狼的那一半肯定等不及看璐璐夫人喂狮子呢
I bet her wolf half can't wait to see Madame Lulu get eaten by lions.
-我是很激动 -我也是
- I know I'm excited. - Me, too.
我真的好想加入奥拉夫伯爵
I really want to join Count Olaf.
或许你们可以劝劝你们的双头同事
Well, maybe you can convince your two-headed coworkers.
想想吧
Consider this.
或许璐璐夫人不该被丢去喂狮子
Maybe Madame Lulu doesn't deserve to get thrown to the lions.
但这世上的人并不是总能得到他们应得的
People don't always get what they deserve in this world.
谁比你俩更清楚这点呢
And who knows that better than the two of you?
毕竟 你们是怪胎
After all, you're freaks.
你们睡一宿考虑一下吧
I'll let you sleep on it.
好样的 珊妮
Nice work, Sunny.
别人让你"睡一宿考虑一下"的有趣之处在于
The curious thing about being told to sleep on it,
你通常会睡不着
is that you usually can't.
"睡一宿考虑一下"在这里的意思是
"Sleep on it" is a phrase which here means
"睡觉时 心里考虑着一件事
"To go to bed thinking about something
希望等早上时就能得出结论"
in the hopes of reaching a conclusion in the morning."
等你做出了决定 会更容易入睡
It's much easier to sleep when you've made up your mind.
挺破旧的 这肯定不好修
It's pretty run-down. This won't be easy.
怎么了
What is it?
珊妮用医院手环给我做的发带
The ribbon Sunny made out of the hospital bracelet,
不见了
I can't find it.
这个行吗
Will this work?
维奥蕾特在为过山车烦恼
Violet was troubled about the roller coaster,
担心她是否能修复它
whether she could really repair it
她现在只有一条大干面条和夜色的掩护
with nothing but a tagliatelle grande and the cover of night.
珊妮 把藤咬断
Sunny, untangle the ivy.
克劳斯 给我一把钳子 和半寸的扳手
Klaus, get me a pair of pliers and a half-inch wrench.
我要看看这台引擎
I'm gonna take a look at this engine.
克劳斯则在烦恼璐璐夫人的地图
Klaus was troubled about Madame Lulu's map,
以及他标出的路线
and whether the course he charted
是否是穿山的最佳路径
was the best way through the mountains.
而珊妮则在烦恼他们的漫长路程
And Sunny was troubled about the long drive ahead
以及奥利维亚是否能带够路上吃的食物
and whether Olivia would pack enough food for the journey.
狮子也没在睡觉
The lions aren't sleeping tonight, either.
他们听上去不凶残 只是很可怜
They don't sound ferocious, just sad.
我为它们感到抱歉
I feel sorry for them.
它们不该为了娱乐他人而被饿上一整天
They don't deserve to be starved all day for entertainment.
埃斯梅说对了一件事
Esmé was right about one thing.
人们不是总能得到应得的 狮子也是
People don't always get what they deserve. Neither do lions.
我就是不能理解 雨果 科莱特和凯文
I just can't understand why Hugo, Colette and Kevin
怎么会想加入一群做这种坏事的人
would want to join people that do such wicked things.
或许他们是开心
Maybe they're just happy
终于有人把他们当成正常人了
someone's treating them like normal people.
或许这就是奥拉夫伯爵的剧团给他工作的原因
Maybe that's why Count Olaf's troupe works for him.
他们以为自己别无其他去处
They don't think they have anywhere else to go.
那我们很幸运 我们知道我们要去哪
Then we're lucky. We know where we're going.
三个小波德莱尔都在为
All three of the Baudelaires were troubled
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表