剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
雷蒙斯尼奇的不幸历险第二季 第三集
改编自雷蒙·斯尼奇原著
电视剧本创作
丹尼尔·汉德勒
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
快别看了
Look away
真心别看了
This show will wreck your evening,
看了这剧 晚上睡不着
your whole life and your day
白天闷得慌 人生都绝望
Every single episode
每一集
is nothing but dismay
都只会让你心塞
So look away
所以别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
The Baudelaires are taken in
小波德莱尔们被
By people who are rich
有钱人收养 带回家
But Olaf has a plan
但奥拉夫的奸计
That's going off without a hitch
正顺利展开 毫无阻碍
It's a race against the clock
他们要争分夺秒
To rescue their two kidnapped friends
赶着拯救被绑的朋友
You'll need rescuing yourself
但你还是救救自己吧
Before this grim tale ends
别把这糟心的故事听完
Just look a way
快别看了
Look away
别看了
There's nothing but horror
等待你的只有
and inconvenience on the way
恐怖和麻烦
Ask any stable person
去随便问个正常的人
should I watch
"这剧该看吗"
and they'll say
他们都会告诉你
look away
"赶紧别看了"
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
假电梯
上
献给碧翠丝
我们相遇时 我的生命才真正开始
但不久之后
你的生命就结束了
戴纽蒙特
波德莱尔
奎格梅尔
蒙哥马利
通缉 奥拉夫伯爵
给我双份的
黑暗不时髦 光明时髦
可能吧
时髦拍卖♥♥ 名录
其实他说的是"预知"
波德莱尔们时髦 时尚圈子
每日琐碎报
秘密组织不完整历史
秘密组织不完整历史
好运香伐木场
胡迪尼鲱鱼餐馆
鲑鱼属咖啡馆
拉里
鲑鱼属咖啡馆不时髦
胡迪尼鲱鱼餐馆时髦
请结账
胡迪尼鲱鱼餐馆
我懂了
你睁大眼睛
The episode you are about to watch,
身子微微前倾 马上要看到的章节
assuming your eyes are open and tilted towards me,
是少数能教会你"紧张"和"焦虑"
is one of the few stories which can teach you the difference
两词区别的
between the word "nervous"
故事之一
and the word "anxious."
"紧张"只是"担心某事"的意思
The word "nervous" simply means "worried about something."
当你的甜点是西梅冰淇淋时你会有的感觉
The way you might feel if you were served prune ice cream for dessert,
因为你会担心它很难吃
because you'd be worried that it would taste awful.
我紧张
I'm nervous.
而"焦虑"的意思则是
The word "anxious," on the other hand,
"因令人不安的悬念而烦扰"
means "troubled by disturbing suspense."
当你的甜点
The way you might feel
是一只活鳄鱼时你会有的感觉
if you were served a live alligator for dessert,
因为你会因令人不安的悬念而烦扰
because you'd be troubled by the disturbing suspense
不知道是你吃甜点 还是甜点吃你
of whether you would eat your dessert or it would eat you.
我焦虑
I'm anxious.
如果你在想波德莱尔孤儿们的故事
If you are thinking about the story of the Baudelaire orphans,
你会感到紧张 因为你不知道结局会怎样
you might feel nervous because you do not know how it ends.
但如果你在看这个故事
But if you are viewing this story,
当小波德莱尔们无助地困在
you will be anxious and troubled by the disturbing suspense in
令人不安的悬念中 你会感到焦虑而烦扰
which the Baudelaires find themselves hopelessly trapped.
波德莱尔们 我知道你们肯定有些紧张
Now, Baudelaires, I know you must be a little nervous.
由于你们之前的收养历史 我给你们寻找
I was a little nervous myself trying to find you a new guardian,
新监护人时也有点紧张
given from your previous track record.
但不要害怕 这是一个非常时髦的街区
But never fear. This is a very fashionable block.
比你们之前跟父母住的地方时髦多了
Much more fashionable than where you once lived the your parents,
虽然只隔了几个街区
even though it's just a few blocks away.
我们并不关心这里有多时髦
We're not concerned with how fashionable it is.
我们不仅仅是紧张 坡先生 我们很焦虑
We're more than nervous, Mr. Poe. We're anxious.
我们的朋友被奥拉夫伯爵绑♥架♥了
Our friends have been kidnapped by Count Olaf.
-没错 奎格梅尔双胞胎 -三胞胎
- Yes, the Quagmire twins. - Triplets.
但他们只有两人
But there's only two of them.
奎格里·奎格梅尔死于一场大火
Quigley Quagmire died in a fire.
那就不用担心他了
Then there's no need to worry about him.
至于另外两个 丹尼斯和伊菲革涅亚
As for the other two, Dennis and Iphigenia--
是邓肯和伊莎朵拉
Duncan and Isadora.
知道那是什么吗 波德莱尔们
Do you know what that is, Baudelaires?
警车吗
A police car?
这是拯救你们朋友并抓捕奥拉夫伯爵的
A citywide manhunt to apprehend Count Olaf
全城大搜寻
and rescue your friends.
我们赔偿金理财将赞助各方面行动
We at Mulctuary Money Management are co-sponsoring every effort
将这个恶人绳之以法
to bring this ghastly villain to justice.
看看我们贴满全城的通缉令
Look at the wanted posters we had pasted up all over town.
根本看不清 这些树把光线都挡住了
You can't even see them. All those trees are blocking the light.
相信我 它形象描绘了一个大恶人的长相
Trust me. It's a very good likeness of a very bad person.
此外 你们父母的老朋友同意做你们
Furthermore, once I have dropped you at this apartment building
新的监护人
where old friends of your parents
等我送你们到他们住的楼后
have promised to be your new guardian,
就去坐直升机 用我妻子在我们结婚纪念日
I'm taking a lengthy helicopter ride to search for the Quagmires
送我的双筒望远镜 长时间搜寻奎格梅尔兄妹
using the binoculars my wife gave me as an anniversary present.
我们来看看
Now, let's see...
有人看到667这个数字了吗
Has anyone seen the numbers 667?
应该就在这个街区
It should be somewhere on this block.
又是我们父母神秘的朋友
Another mysterious set of our parents' friends.
我们从没见过的朋友
Who we've never met.
找到这幢楼了
Found the building.
就在我刚撞上的这个灯柱边
It's right next to this lamppost that I just ran into.
名字
Names?
我叫维奥蕾特·波德莱尔
I'm Violet Baudelaire,
这是我的弟弟妹妹 克劳斯和珊妮
and these are my siblings, Klaus and Sunny.
没错 正在等你们呢
Yes, you're expected.
但是你们后面流鼻血的那人是谁
But who's that behind you with a nosebleed?
这个地方外人不准进入
This is a restricted area.
不用管我 我只是来送波德莱尔们的
Don't mind me. I'm just dropping off the Baudelaires,
然后我就赶紧去附近找个诊所
and then I'm off to find a nearby clinic
和或一袋冻豌豆
and/or bag of frozen peas
否则要误了直升机了
before I miss my helicopter.
对不起 先生 未经许可者不得进入
I'm sorry, sir. No unauthorized parties are allowed.
现在正在进行全城搜寻
There's a citywide manhunt going on.
既然这样 再见 波德莱尔们
Well, in that case, goodbye, Baudelaires.
如果你们需要联♥系♥我 记得我在直升机上
If you need to contact me, remember I'll be in a helicopter
任何时候都无法取得联♥系♥
and won't be reachable at any moment at any time.
-是你们朋友吗 -他在银行工作
- Friend of yours? - Oh, he works at a bank.
我了解这种人
I know the type.
事实上 你们将会和
In fact, you'll be staying with
城里第六重要的财政顾问和她的配偶住在一起
the city's sixth most important financial adviser and her spouse.
斯瓜勒夫妇住在顶层公♥寓♥
Mr. And Mrs. Squalor live in the penthouse,
意思是黑暗大道667号♥最高层
which is a word for the very top floor of 667 Dark Avenue,
这是本市最时髦的大楼
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表