剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
还有整个波德莱尔一族
and the entire Baudelaire line
用能想象到的最残酷的手段
in the cruelest way imaginable.
这样多有趣呀
Won't that be fun?
亲爱的 小钩有个问题
Darling, Hooky had a question about
哪个骨锯最恐怖
which bone saw is scariest,
我不太拿得准
and I'm just not sure.
马上来 我的乖乖
Be right there, my pet.
好了 假医生的工作永无止境
Well, a fake doctor's work is never done.
劝你不要费劲大叫求助
Oh, I wouldn't bother screaming for help.
在医院 尖叫再常见不过了
In a hospital, screams are perfectly normal.
我说的对吧
Am I right?
咱们来唱麻风病那段吧
Let's do the verse about leprosy.
*我们探访麻风病的病人*
*We visit folks with leprosy*
*对他们唱起歌♥*
*And sing them songs as such*
*不过我们会小心不碰到他们*
*We're careful not to touch them, though*
*也不会太用力呼吸*
*Or breathe in very much*
你说得对
You're right.
我觉得这是在浪费时间
I don't think this is a good use of our time.
我们探访了那么多病房♥
We've visited so many rooms,
却还是不见维奥蕾特的踪迹
and haven't seen a sign of Violet.
这是医生的休息室
This is a break room for doctors.
我真希望我们是医生
I wish we were doctors.
那我们就能好好搜查这家医院了
Then we could conduct proper search in this hospital.
好主意 珊妮
Good thinking, Sunny.
如果奥拉夫可以通过伪装愚弄他人
If Olaf can fool people using disguises,
那我们或许也可以
then maybe we can, too.
我觉得像胃里有蝴蝶 七上八下的
I feel like I have butterflies in my stomach,
而不只是肚子前挂了个幼童
not just a toddler strapped to it.
你在那里如何 珊妮
How are you doing down there, Sunny?
希望这招有用
Let's hope this works.
好多了
That's better.
听着
Listen.
我会带我们逃出去
I'm gonna get us both out of here,
但你必须安静 照我说的做
but you have to be quiet and do exactly as I say.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
我现在给你松绑
I'm gonna untie you now,
但你必须保持不动 好吧
but you have to stay still, okay?
你为什么笑
Why are you laughing?
对不起
Sorry.
我非常害怕时 有时会笑出声
Sometimes I laugh when I'm very, very frightened.
我讨厌医院
I hate hospitals.
一直讨厌
Always have.
地球上最恐怖的地方
Scariest places on Earth.
如果你这么讨厌医院
If you hate hospitals so much,
为什么在医院工作
why do you work in one?
我想在邮局工作
I wanted to work for the post office,
但大家都说
but everyone said
那是个不切实际的白日梦
that was an unrealistic pipe dream.
我必须找到我的弟弟妹妹
I have to find my siblings
逃离奥拉夫伯爵
and get away from Count Olaf.
离开这家医院最快的路怎么走
What's the fastest way out of this hospital?
没有捷径
There is no fast way.
首先 你要填写出院表 一式四份
First, you have to file the release papers in quadruplicate,
这些表格都需要审批
and then those papers have to be authorized.
有不需要填写
Is there a way out of this hospital
任何文件就能出院的办法吗
where I don't have to fill out any paperwork?
你可以死
You can die.
或者在下条走廊左转
Or you can take a left at the next hall.
出口在那边
The exit's that way.
有人过来了
There's someone coming.
如果我们乔装打扮
If we disguise ourselves,
我们可以在医院里自♥由♥行动
we can roam around the hospital freely.
克劳斯就会这么做
That's what Klaus would do.
你是建议我们假装有医学位
Are you suggesting we pretend to have medical degrees
虽然我们实际没有吗
that we don't actually have?
你必须保持安静
You have to be quiet.
抱歉 我就是太紧张了
Sorry, I'm just so nervous.
你这样会惹人注意
You're calling attention to us.
让我睡会儿 我在轮休呢
Let me sleep. I'm on a break.
我这辈子都没装过什么
I've never faked anything in my life!
这个主意太荒唐了
The very thought is preposterous.
想都不敢想
It's unthinkable.
令人兴奋
It's exhilarating.
好的 就这么做
Yes! Let's do it!
好的 穿上大衣 保持安静
Great. Put on this coat. Just be quiet.
天啊 我想活下去
By gum, I want to live!
那可就遗憾了
Well, that's a shame.
我们并不总能如愿
We don't always get what we want.
还觉得你能智胜我吗
Still think you can outsmart me?
你把芭布丝怎么了
What have you done with Babs?
你对她影响太坏
You were such a bad influence on her,
我们必须分开你们俩
we had to separate you two.
但没事
But that's all right.
我们会永久性地解决你的不良行为
We will fix your delinquent behavior once and for all.
通过手术
Surgically.
我们找到了麻醉机
We found the anesthesia machine.
它让我看到彩色的泡泡
This makes me see colored bubbles.
现在 安静
Now, shh.
放松
Just relax...
从十倒数
And count backward from ten.
你要对我做什么
What are you gonna do to me?
晚安了
Night-night.
*我们边唱边走过走廊*
*We sing while walking down the hall*
*然后看看我们的名单*
*And then consult our list*
*看看有谁*
*To see the names of anyone*
*可能长了囊肿*
*Who just might have a cyst*
你说得对
You're right.
志愿者们有所有病人的名单
The volunteers have a list of all the patients.
或许可以让他们给我们看下
Maybe we can get them to give us a look at it.
你们
Uh, you!
你 你 你
You, you, you.
我吗 先生
Me, sir?
是的 就是你
Yes, you.
我似乎把我的病人名单弄丢了
I seem to have misplaced my patient list.
我可以拿你们的吗
Now I was wondering if I could have yours.
病人名单 但病人名单很珍贵
Patient list? But patient lists are precious.
我们每天早上从...
We get them every morning from...
你好呀 另一位医生
Oh, hello, other doctor.
是
Yes?
或许你能帮下
Perhaps you can help
正和我说话的第一个医生
this first doctor I was talking to.
我能怎么帮你
How may I be of service?
他把病人名单弄丢了
He lost his patient list,
所以他找不到自己的病人了
so he can't find his patients.
是这样吗
Is that so?
你看着很眼熟
You look very familiar.
你叫什么呀 医生
What is your name, Doctor?
我是浮士德医生
My name is Dr. Faustus.
浮士德医生
Dr. Faustus?
医学博士
MD.
作为医生 你看起来太年轻了
You look terribly young to be a doctor.
你在哪里上的医学院呀 浮士德医生
Where did you attend medical school, Dr. Faustus?
牛津 还用说吗
Uh, Oxford, obviously.
"牛津"
"Oxford."
像编的
Sounds made-up.
不是编的
It is not.
医学院医生 我可以看一眼你的名单吗
Dr. Medical School, may I have a peek at your list?
这样吧 你为什么不跟我回
Tell you what. Why don't you follow me back
我没人的办公室
to my otherwise deserted office,
我给你复印一份
and I'll make you a copy.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表