剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
or breathe a sigh of relief
因为一个讨厌的坏蛋终于死了
that a repugnant villain is dead at last?
"讨厌"
"Repugnant"?
就是"可怕又恶心"的意思
It's a word that means "horrendous and disgusting."
我可听说那家伙可帅了
Man, I heard that cat was out-of-sight handsome.
我可不会那么说
I wouldn't say handsome.
他的眉毛特别凌乱
He had an extraordinarily ungroomed eyebrow.
不 写下来 书♥记♥女士
No. No! Zonk it on the record, scribbler dame.
他可是帅气逼人 就像一只金牛
He was pretty as a shined-up platter of
嘴里衔着的擦亮的盘子里的银币
silver nickels in the mouth of a golden calf.
你的措辞方式可真特别 警探
You have quite a way with words, Detective.
你们真该听他开唱
You should hear him scat.
让我先把这些可食物品
Let me just deliver these digestibles
送去给制♥造♥麻烦的麻烦制♥造♥者
to the troublemaking troublemakers,
然后我就上来
then I will zip up here
为你们准备一份长菜单 明白了吗
and scoop you up a lengthy menu. Can you dig it?
我不是很明白
I'm not quite following.
他先把面包和水送去给波德莱尔们
He give you interview after he give
再来接受采访
Baudelaires bread and water.
我喜欢你的艺术品
I love your artwork.
我眼睛里透着欢愉 波德莱尔们
There's joy in my eyes, Baudelaires.
你们看得到吗
Can you see it?
你戴着墨镜呢
You're wearing sunglasses.
现在呢
How about now?
我看上去像是马上就要非常有钱的男人吗
Do I look like a man who's about to become very rich?
你不会有钱的
You won't become rich.
你的阴谋会像之前那样失败的
Your scheme will fail, like they always fail.
这次不会了 阴谋就像大火
Not this time. You see, a scheme is like a fire.
要一切就绪 才能烧起来
Everything must be in order for it to work.
你需要火柴 火炬
You need matches, torches,
一群不讲理的愤怒暴民
an angry mob that won't listen to reason,
还有合适的火绒
and the right sort of kindling.
比如 绑在木桩上的孤儿们
Orphans, for instance, tied to the wooden stake.
你把我们烧死在木桩上
If you burn us at the stake,
就永远别想拿到波德莱尔家的财产了
you'll never get your hands of the Baudelaire fortune.
那可未必
Oh, you never know.
说不定有一名孤儿会趁浓烟的乱逃脱升♥天♥
One orphan just may escape amid all the smoke and the confusion.
但对于你们其他人 这是最后的一餐
But for the rest of you, your last meal.
大厨准备了很陈的面包
The chef has prepared some very stale bread
还有一杯水
and a cup of water
配上我伊芙琳姨妈所谓的
served with what my Aunt Evelyn liked to call
"一把灰尘"
"A handful of dust."
这要怎么
How does that...
-从托盘上拿下来 -什么
- If you take them off the tray... - What?
托盘 把面包和水从托盘上拿下来
The tray. If you take the bread and water off the tray,
-就可以滑过来 -这样吗
- you can slide them... - Like this?
不对
You're not...
不是...
It's not...
这样吧
How about this?
你们的最后一餐 波德莱尔们
Your last meal, Baudelaires,
孤独地待在监狱的豪华牢房♥里
all alone in a deluxe cell of a jail.
-这个牢房♥怎么豪华了 -自配绞索
- What makes the cell deluxe? - It comes with a noose.
没人会来救你们了 没人会来安慰你们了
There's nobody to save you. There's nobody to comfort you.
甚至没人会过来看望...
There's nobody will even stop by...
-探视时间到了吗 -你是谁
- Is it visiting hours? - Who are you?
你是那个老昏倒的家伙
Oh, you're that guy that faints all the time.
我又控制不了 我各种草药都试过了
It's not something I can control. I've tried all kinds of herbs.
警♥察♥局长说我可以过来看看孩子们
The police chief said I can come in and visit the children.
如果你看到鸟头帽就会昏倒
If you faint at the sight of a birdie hat,
我不知道是不是该留你跟杀人犯单独相处
I'm not sure I should leave you alone with two murderers.
你可以留下陪我
You could stay with me if you want.
要我去告诉那个记者你没时间吗
Should I tell that reporter you're unavailable?
-不 我就回来 -你的口音有点变了
- No. No, I'll be right back. - You sound different.
开心了吗
Are you happy now?
我离村之前得来见见你们
I had to see you on my way out of town.
你要走了
You're leaving?
自给热气活动房♥屋几乎都装备好了
The self-sustaining hot air mobile home is almost packed,
我计算出最佳出发时间是晚饭前
and I've calculated the best time to launch is cocktail hour.
如果你们那之前能逃出来
If you manage to escape by then,
可以跟我一起飞走
you could float away with me.
-那得需要机器之神 -那是什么
- That would take deus ex machina. - What's that?
是一个拉丁语说法 意为"机器之神"
It's a Latin term meaning "God from the machine."
指在最意外的时刻突然出现扭转局面的东西
It refers to something helpful happening when you least expect.
那是不可能的
That's not going to happen.
我们在监狱的豪华牢房♥里 只有面包和水
We're in the deluxe cell of a jail with bread and water,
而且马上要因我们没犯的罪被烧死在柱子上了
about to be burned at the stake for a crime we didn't commit.
我知道你们是无辜的 小波德莱尔们
I know you're innocent, Baudelaires.
我尽量试着帮你们了
I tried to help you best I could.
但是长者议会不肯理会我们
But the Council of Elders overpowered us,
就像他们当初让我可怜的妈妈屈服了
just as they overpowered my poor old ma.
你还没跟我们说过她到底怎么了
You never told us what happened to her.
她在犹太赎罪日后穿了白衣
She wore white after Yom Kippur.
长者议会发现了 就惩罚了她
And the Council of Elders caught her and punished her.
他们把她烧死在了木桩上吗
Did they burn her at the stake?
没有 她被迫交了罚款
No. She was forced to pay a fine.
-罚款 -对
- A fine? - Yes.
然后她搬去了城里
Then she moved to the city
开了一间非常成功的画廊
and opened up a successful art gallery.
但现在 我们该做一件艰难的事了
But right now it is time for us to do something difficult.
-希望是越狱 -是道别
- Break out of this jail, I hope? - Say goodbye.
你们是很好的朋友
You've been very dear friends,
我很喜欢我们共度的时光
and I've enjoyed the time we spend together,
虽然大部分时间都花在了给别人做杂务上
even if most of that time was spent doing other people's chores.
这提醒我了
Which reminds me,
我在决不再树下
I found this when I was sweeping
扫羽毛时发现了这个
the feathers under Nevermore Tree.
希望能尽快再见到你们 小波德莱尔们
I hope to see you soon, Baudelaires.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
打头的语句暗藏着线索
"The first thing you read contains a clue
是对你说话的首要方式
An initial way to speak to you
眼睛能够看到字里行间
Inside these letters the eye will see
朋友们和VFD就在附近
Nearby are your friends and the VFD"
又是伊莎朵拉的对句
It's two more couplets from Isadora.
肯定是只乌鸦丢在了决不再树旁
A crow must have dropped it by the Nevermore Tree.
这一切都颠倒了
This is all wrong!
我们本该把雅克救出监狱
We were supposed to break Jacques out of jail
再找到奎格梅尔们
and find the Quagmires.
结果现在我们进了监狱 雅克死了
Instead we're in jail, Jacques's dead.
而我们永远别想救下朋友了
And we'll never save our friends.
除非我们逃出去
Unless we break out.
这牢房♥里肯定有我能拿来做发明的东西
There must be something in this cell I can use for an invention.
或许你可以想想你读过的东西哪样能有帮助
And maybe you can think of something useful you've read.
我
I...
我刚想起了一件事
I just remembered something.
-能帮我们逃走吗 -不能
- Will it help us escape? - No. No. I, um... I...
我刚记起了今天是我生日
I just remembered that it's my birthday today.
-克劳斯 我们都忘了 -我也忘了
- Klaus. We forgot all about it. - I forgot, too.
我想到了一本我读的书
I was thinking of the book I read
讲了一个进过监狱的男孩
about a boy that goes to prison
后来成了马拉松选手
and becomes a long-distance runner.
我记得那是我整整一年前拿到的一本书
I remembered when I got that book it was a year ago exactly.
我记得爸爸妈妈做的那个难吃的面包布丁
I remember Mother and Father made that terrible bread pudding.
难吃透顶 他们向我保证
The worst we ever tasted. And they promised me that
来年会让我过世上最好的生日
next year I'd have the best birthday in the world.
不是我娇惯
I don't mean to sound spoiled,
但我真心希望
but I was really hoping
这个生日不会是因为谋杀入狱
for a better birthday than being imprisoned for murder
要被烧死这么糟
and burned at the stake.
这个生日太糟糕了
This is a terrible birthday.
但或许能有份给你的礼物
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表