剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
我是服务员拉里
This is Larry Your-Waiter.
我刚得知 大火的幸存者
I've just learned the survivor of the fire
正在前往总部
is headed to headquarters.
我这就去
I'm on my way.
那是烟吗
Is that smoke?
我现在也处于悬念中
I myself am in suspense
不清楚小波德莱尔们现在的命运
about the current fate of the Baudelaires.
还有其他细节我尚不清楚
And there are other details I've yet to discover,
比如我死去哥哥的出租车哪去了
such as the fate of my late brother's taxi
以及某个糖罐所在何处
and location of a certain sugar bowl.
还有前任璐璐夫人的身份
And the identity of the previous Madame Lulu,
但据可靠消息 那女人是我非常熟悉的人
though reliable sources tell me it's a woman I know very well.
活在悬念里会让人很沮丧
It can be frustrating to live in suspense.
不知道 道路的下一个弯道上有什么
Not knowing what's around the next curve in the road.
你或许会觉得你在一道悬崖边上
You may feel as if you are on the edge of a cliff,
不知道你是不是会坠落
not knowing if you will fall.
以及崖底的石头有多么尖利
How sharp the rocks are at the bottom,
或是你是否会有时间尖叫
or if you will have time to scream.
但生活就是如此
But life is like that.
就像挂在悬崖边[悬念]
It's a cliff-hanger.
贝弗丽 艾略特 按下红按钮跟我说话
Beverly, Elliot, press the red button and speak to me.
-我们在 -看窗外
- We're here. - Look out the window.
-我们看着呢 -另一扇窗
- We are. - The other window.
-停下 不要 -你们干什么 停下
- Stop! No! - What are you doing? Stop it.
我不需要占卜师
I didn't need a fortune-teller
也能知道波德莱尔小屁孩藏在了哪
to tell me where the Baudelaire brats were hiding.
我自己就琢磨出来了
I'd figured that out all by myself.
所以让我来告诉你们 你们的未来吧
So, allow me to tell you your future.
大量痛苦折磨
A great deal of suffering
还有疼痛 还有远远跌落谷底
and pain and then a long fall to rock bottom.
知道那是什么感觉吗 我可知道
Do you know how that feels like? Because I do.
但我的形势好起来了
But things are looking up for me.
我要跟过去的失败一刀两断
I'm cutting all ties with my past failures.
听懂了吗
Get it?
因为我真要切开系着你们的绳子...
Because I'm actually cutting the rope that you tied...
-他们肯定懂了 亲爱的 -那就好
- I'm sure they get it, darling. - All right, good.
再见 波德莱尔们
Goodbye, Baudelaires.
-珊妮 -珊妮
- Sunny! - Sunny!
-珊妮 -珊妮
- Sunny! - Sunny!
他们下去咯
Down they go,
跌入野兽腹中
into the belly of the beast.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表