剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
and your scheme is equally dismissible.
坐在豪华牢房♥里的人还这么嘴硬
Strong words for someone in a deluxe cell.
不是要把我交给警♥察♥局长
What happened to putting me in the hands of the police chief
让我去蹲很久的监狱吗
and sending me to jail for a long time?
我承认 我从没想到
Admittedly, it never occurred to me
你女朋友会
that your girlfriend would be
跟你一样奸诈暴♥力♥
as treacherous and violent as you are.
你从来都不赞成我的恋爱
You've never approved of my love life.
从来都不
Never.
我只是想为我尊重敬佩的人好
I want what's best for those I respect and admire.
那包括你 奥拉夫
That includes you, Olaf.
你头脑敏锐 又有戏剧天赋
You've got a keen mind and a flair for the dramatic.
村那头的酒吧还是消防局时
When that saloon across town was a firehouse,
你我曾书写过一些高尚的事迹
you and I put some noble deeds on the books.
我受够了书 斯尼奇
I'm tired of books, Snicket.
这世界黑暗可怕
The world is dark and horrible.
你知道什么能让它明亮些吗
You know what makes it brighter?
蓝宝石
Sapphires.
-你比那强的 -这口气像碧翠丝
- You're better than that. - You sound like Beatrice.
她是对的
She was right.
如果你重新考虑你的道德指向
If you reinvestigate your ethical priorities,
你可以帮忙修复这世界
you could help repair the world
而不是让它乌烟瘴气
instead of filling it with smoke.
奥拉夫 我们一起做点好事吧
Olaf, let's do some good work together.
你怎么说
What do you say?
我怎么说
What do I say?
孤儿们 净是麻烦 是吧
Orphans. Nothing but trouble. Am I right?
才不是
No, you're not.
告诉我 这些无聊绝望的孤儿们
Tell me, what did these droopy, desperate orphans
为你做过什么
ever do for you?
你卷进他们的事里之前
Before you got mixed up with them,
肯定还算有点人生 未来
I bet you had some kind of a life, a future.
现在看看你
Now look at you.
-那是束胸吗 -对
- Is that a corset? - Yes.
看看我 加入了高尚英勇的组织
Look at me, a part of a noble and heroic organization,
总算将我天生灵巧的身体
finally putting my innate physical dexterity
和大量的图书馆学培训
and extensive training in library science
用于了它们本该用于的光荣使命
to the glorious purpose for which they were made.
你们这些书虫志愿者
Do all you bookish volunteers
都在害怕时开始胡言乱语吗
start spouting that nonsense when you're afraid?
-我才不害怕 -你该害怕
- I'm not afraid. - You should be.
还是你以为你男友能救你
Or you think your boyfriend's going to rescue you?
我认为我能救他
I think I'm going to rescue him.
拜托
Please.
你男友明早就要被烧死在柱子上了
Your boyfriend's going to burn at the stake in the morning.
如果我没说清那太抱歉了
I'm so sorry if I didn't make that clear.
除非你打开牢门放我们走
Not if you unlock this cell and let us go.
我凭什么要那么做
And why would I do that?
因为我是个图书管♥理♥员♥
Because I'm a librarian.
你不明白吗 图书管♥理♥员♥知道去哪找东西
Don't you see? Librarians know where to find things.
什么样的东西
What kind of things?
丢失的东西
Missing things.
-失窃的东西吗 -没错 埃斯梅
- Stolen things? - That's right, Esmé.
如果你放了我和雅克
If you let Jacques and me go,
我就告诉你糖罐在哪里
I will give you the location of the sugar bowl.
我以为关犯人会很好玩呢
I thought having prisoners would be fun.
但简直像养宠物或岳父母来访
But it's like having a pet or an in-law.
你可以把他们关起来 但还得给他们食物
You can lock them up, then you have to feed them.
亲爱的 别管斯尼奇和波德莱尔们了
Darling. Forget the Snickets and the Baudelaires.
你最近好辛苦
You've been working so hard.
我们在这里待会儿吧
Let's stay up here for a spell.
我想跳舞
I feel like dancing.
你昨晚可不想跳舞
You didn't feel like dancing last night.
我昨晚头疼嘛
Well, I had a headache last night.
你想跳什么
Now, what are you in the mood for?
华尔兹吗 瓦图西舞 水平探戈
The waltz? The watusi? The horizontal tango?
我的确有在练习我的线舞
Well, I have been working on my line dancing...
线舞 线舞
Line dancing? Line dancing.
给我跳跳吧
Show me more.
好 这只手在这里
All right. All right. This hand goes here.
这只手在这里
And this hand goes here.
牢房♥钥匙呢
Where are the keys to the cells?
你做了什么
What have you done?
抱歉 我只能想到这个办法
Sorry, it was the only thing I could think of.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
但现在你得赶在他们之前拿到糖罐
But now you've go to get to that sugar bowl before they do.
你得找到我们最厉害的外勤特工
You need to find our top field agent.
她知道糖罐藏在哪
She knows exactly where it's hidden,
也知道该怎么处理
and she knows what to do with it.
她什么都知道
She knows all.
她比看上去要靠谱 你可以开我的出租车
She's more legitimate than she looks. You can take my taxi.
那你呢
What about you?
得有人保护孩子们
Someone needs to protect the children.
保护好糖罐
Take care of the sugar bowl.
我们尽快汇合
We'll rendezvous as soon as we can.
-保证你会救出孩子们 -我保证
- Promise me you'll rescue the children. - I promise.
-保证你会照顾好自己 -当然
- Promise me you'll take care of yourself. - Of course.
保证我们还会再见
Promise me we'll see each other again.
这个故事还没结束呢
This story isn't over yet.
其实 这个故事今晚就将结束
Actually, this story ends tonight.
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.
这我们做过太多次了吧
Haven't we done this too many times?
一个英雄 一个坏人 一间脏兮兮的酒吧
A hero, a villain, a dusty saloon...
总还会有新的转折
There's always a few new twists.
你不厌倦这些阴谋吗 种种伪装
Aren't you tired of the schemes? The disguises?
这一套反反复复
The same routine again and again?
如果你肯安静地跟我走 那今晚就可以结束
It could end tonight if you come with me quietly.
吵闹点才更好玩
It's more fun to be loud.
-红心[牛眼] -不 是野猪獠牙
- Bull's-eye. - No, it's a boar tusk.
别想恭维我 斯尼奇
And don't try to flatter me, Snicket.
我受够了你 和你们整个组织
I've had it with you and the rest of your organization.
你并不一直是这么想的
You didn't always feel that way.
你曾是我们的一员 你还可以回来
You were one of us. You could be again.
我知道那晚在歌♥剧院发生了什么 我很遗憾
I know what happened that night at the opera, and I'm sorry.
-是吗 -是的
- Are you now? - I am now.
自首吧
Turn yourself in.
我保证 我们不会冲你丢书的 老朋友
And I promise we won't throw the book at you, old friend.
我可做不了这样的保证
I can't promise the same.
什么意思
Meaning?
我说 我可做不了
I said, I can't promise...
这样的保证
the same.
那些老家伙是对的 书是很危险
Those old people were right. Books are dangerous.
至少很重的是
The heavy ones at least.
看啊 一间乌鸦吧里的撬棒
Oh, lookee here. A crowbar in a crow bar.
不是你死 就是我亡 老朋友
It was me or you, old friend.
有一个词是用来形容鸦群的量词
There is a word to describe a large number of crows.
这个词让人不悦
It is not a pleasant word.
它充满了痛苦和悲伤
It is full of sorrow and sadness.
一大群乌鸦叫做"谋杀"
A large number of crows is called a murder.
这个词永远会提醒我
It is a word that will forever make me think of
飞禽爱好者村的那个早晨
that morning in the Village of Fowl Devotees.
那个悲伤的早晨
A morning so sad,
我真希望能将它永远从斯尼奇的日历上划掉
I wish I could strike it from the Snicket calendar forever.
根据蓝图
According to the blueprints,
墙壁最弱的点应该就在这里
the weakest spot of the wall should be right here.
祝你好运
Good luck.
奥拉夫伯爵被人杀了
Count Olaf's been murdered!
你说什么
What did you say?
他说"奥拉夫伯爵被人杀了"
He said, "Count Olaf's been murdered!"
他们说什么
What did they say?
他们说
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表