剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
我觉得我们可以冲到邮件通道那里
I think we can make it to the mail chute.
我想要它
And I want it!
我跟你想到一起了
I was thinking the same thing.
-你拿到了吗 -拿到了
- Did you get it? - I got it.
维奥蕾特 小心
Violet, look out!
-维奥蕾特 -我没事
- Violet? - I'm okay.
埃斯梅想要胶卷 不能让她拿到
Esmé wants this film. We can't let her have it.
-我会找到你的 -我就知道在你那儿
- I'll find you. - I knew you had it!
你就剩一个人了 维奥蕾特
You're all alone, Violet.
什么感觉啊
How does it feel?
或许潜逃生活最难的部分
Perhaps the hardest part of life on the lam
就是你得不停逃跑
is that you have to keep moving,
往往逃向一个看似错误危险
often in a direction that seems wrong, dangerous
或是痛苦地结合了两者的方向
or an agonizing combination of both.
有时 就像维奥蕾特·波德莱尔
Sometimes, as in this moment in the life
人生中的这一刻
of Violet Baudelaire,
实在就是没有其他选择了
there simply isn't any other choice to make,
哪怕你余生都会
even if you end up regretting your actions
后悔自己的选择
for the rest of your life,
不管那生命有多短
however short that may be.
给我
Give it to me!
我会放了你的 我保证
I will let you go. I promise!
你真是个烂演员 埃斯梅
You're a terrible actress, Esmé.
来妈妈这儿
Come to Mother.
你好 你好 你好
Hello, hello, hello.
我们合作得多棒
Isn't it wonderful when we work together?
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表