剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
We've been in class all day but we haven't learned a thing.
肯定有人可以解答我们所有的问题
There has to be someone who can answer all our questions.
你们好 我是服务员拉里
Hello, I'm Larry, your waiter.
我们认识你
We know you.
当然 我在餐厅工作 看到我的发网了吗
Of course you do. I work in the cafeteria. See my hairnet?
我姐姐是说 我们以前见过
What my sister means, is we've met before.
你是悲恸湖那家餐馆的服务员
You were the waiter at the restaurant at Lake Lachrymose.
-你穿成了小丑 -你给了我们薄荷糖
- You were dressed as a clown. - You gave us peppermints.
薄荷糖不在学校午餐涵盖范围之内
Peppermints are not a recognized part of the school lunch program,
但我确实有重要的东西要给你们
but I do have something very important to give you.
-跟我们的父母有关吗 -还是监护人
- Does it have to do with our parents? - Our guardians?
你们所有的问题都能得到解答
All your questions will be answered
只要我给你们
as soon as I give you...
等等 肯定就在这里的
Wait, I'm sure it's in here somewhere.
让开 穷酸鬼
Out of my way, cake-sniffers.
我理当多吃点 因为我非常可爱
I deserve a heaping portion because I'm heapingly adorable.
你可以像其他人那样排队等候 卡梅丽塔
You can wait in line like everyone else, Carmelita.
哪去了 哪去了
Where is it? Where is it? Where is it?
我不用排队
I don't have to wait in line.
我不用做任何我不想做的事
I don't have to do anything I don't want to do.
尼禄副校长最喜欢我了
Vice Principal Nero likes me best,
而且有份特别牛肉青豆玉米煎饼
and there's a special beef and bean burrito
上面还打了缎带 是给我的
with a little ribbon on it just for me.
这是我从家带来的午餐
This is my lunch that I brought from home.
-你要给我们什么 -把它给我
- What did you have for us? - Give it to me.
快说我多么可爱
Explain how adorable I am!
-看她的学生裙 -看她漂亮的小脸
- Look at her pinafore! - Look at her pretty little face!
抱歉 我得去找件东西
I'm sorry. I have to go look for something.
你本想给我们什么
What were you gonna give us?
奶酪通心粉 和煮香肠
Macaroni and cheese... and boiled wieners!
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
他们一定是上课迟到了
I guess they were late to class.
难道吃餐厅食物这个惩罚还不够吗
As if eating cafeteria food isn't punishing enough.
波德莱尔们 我这桌还有空位
Baudelaires, there's some open seats at my table,
但恐怕 这里不欢迎穷酸鬼
but I'm afraid it's a cake-sniffer-free zone.
穷酸鬼孤儿住孤儿棚
Cake-sniffing orphans in the Orphan Shack!
穷酸鬼孤儿住孤儿棚
Cake-sniffing orphans in the Orphan Shack!
穷酸鬼孤儿住孤儿棚
Cake-sniffing orphans in the Orphan Shack!
穷酸鬼孤儿住孤儿棚
Cake-sniffing orphans in the Orphan Shack!
别烦他们 卡梅丽塔 你才是穷酸鬼
Leave them alone, Carmelita. You're the cake-sniffer.
正常人才不会想跟你一起吃饭呢
And nobody in their right mind would want to eat with you anyway.
来跟我们一起坐
Come sit with us.
你们得原谅卡梅丽塔
You'll have to forgive Carmelita.
她太讨厌了 卢老师都考虑去犯罪了
She's so awful, Mrs. Bass is considering a life of crime.
我妹妹还写了关于她的诗
My sister wrote a poem about her.
我宁可吃一碗吸血蝙蝠
"I would rather eat a bowl of vampire bats
也不想跟卡梅丽塔·斯帕茨共度一小时
than spend an hour with Carmelita Spats."
这是对句 奥格登·纳什就写这个
That's a couplet. Ogden Nash uses them.
我知道 我读过他全部作品
I know. I've read all of his work.
我是伊莎朵拉·奎格梅尔 这是我哥哥邓肯
I'm Isadora Quagmire, and this is my brother Duncan.
我是维奥蕾特·波德莱尔
I'm Violet Baudelaire,
这是我弟弟克劳斯和我妹妹珊妮
and this is my brother Klaus and my sister Sunny.
认识你们很高兴
Nice to meet you.
我们得提醒你们 苹果一股辣根味儿
We should warn you about the apples, they taste like horseradish.
这里的一切似乎都令人不快
Everything seems distasteful in this place.
希望你们在孤儿棚还能住得下
I hope you're surviving the Orphan Shack.
那里挺糟的 昨天之前我们就住那里
It's pretty awful. We were living there until yesterday.
你们也是孤儿
You're orphans too?
我们因为一场大火失去了双亲
We lost our parents in a terrible fire.
和弟弟奎格里
And our brother, Quigley.
我们本是三胞胎
We were triplets.
我们很遗憾
We're very sorry to hear that.
我们也因为大火失去了双亲
We lost our parents in a fire as well.
这好不公平 前一刻你还安全快乐
It's not fair. One minute you're safe and happy and...
在家里
home,
-紧接着 -你就住进了满是螃蟹的棚屋
- and the next-- - You're in a shack full of crabs.
至少我们可以想办法解决螃蟹的问题
At least we can do something about the crabs.
你们当初是怎么应付它们的
How did you guys deal with them?
我们在鞋底粘了金属 让鞋声很响
We taped metal to the bottoms to our shoes to be extra noisy.
这能吓跑螃蟹
It scared the crabs,
但是总得跳踢踏舞好累人
but it was exhausting having to tap dance all the time.
没人喜欢踢踏舞
Nobody likes tap dancing.
穷酸鬼孤儿住孤儿棚
Cake-sniffing orphans in the Orphan Shack!
穷酸鬼孤儿住孤儿棚
Cake-sniffing orphans in the Orphan Shack!
副校长尼禄给她买♥♥了踢踏舞鞋后
She's been even worse since Vice Principal Nero
她更加变本加厉了
got her those tap shoes.
我肯定能发明点什么
I bet I can invent something
没踢踏舞鞋那么累人的东西
less exhausting than tap shoes.
但我会需要材料
But I'll need some materials.
大家可以把口袋里的东西都掏出来吗
Can everybody empty their pockets?
这你是从哪弄来的
Where did you get that?
在我们父母家的废墟里
From the ruins of our parents' home.
我们得谈谈
I think we need to talk.
我们在灰烬里发现的 此前从未见过
We found it in the ashes. We'd never seen it before.
不可能是巧合
Can't be a coincidence.
两场火灾 两截半个小望远镜
Two fires, two halves of a spyglass.
我觉得它不止是个小望远镜
I think it's more than a spyglass.
上面有转盘 类似我读到的用来译码的那种
See, there are dials, similar to ones I read about for cracking codes.
我们的父母怎么会有用来译码的工具
Why would our parents have a device for cracking codes?
我们的父母为什么会有同样的工具
And why would ours parents have the same device?
他们肯定互相认识
They must've known each other.
那我们怎么会不认识
Then why don't we know each other?
就好像他们在隐瞒这一切
It's like they were hiding all this stuff.
谢谢 珊妮
Thanks, Sunny.
或许他们打算告诉我们的 但没捞到机会
Maybe they were gonna tell us, they just never got the chance.
或许他们是有理由隐瞒的
Maybe they were hiding it for a reason.
比如有危险吗
You mean, because it's dangerous?
或许吧 你们真没听说过奥拉夫伯爵吗
Maybe. You're sure you've never heard of Count Olaf?
真的 但我们失去父母后
I'm sure. But since we lost our parents,
我们见到了很多无法解释的事
we've seen a lot of things we can't explain.
我们也是 肯定都是有联♥系♥的
Us, too. It has to be connected.
这样好多了
That's a little better.
吓跑了螃蟹 还让这里有点格调了
It's scaring the crabs and it gives the place a little style.
好多了
That's a lot better.
在我们约瑟夫婶婶家
At our Aunt Josephine's house,
我们发现了本书 里面似乎会有答案
we found a book that looked like it might contain some answers.
但我们还没来得及读
But we lost it in a hurricane
就在一场飓风里弄丢了它
before we had a chance to read it.
是这样子的吗
Did it look like this book?
我们上一位监护人失去妻子后
Our last guardian locked it in a safe
她把书锁进了保险箱里
after she lost her wife.
如果我们看到的是一样的书
If we all saw the same book,
那就肯定不止两本
there has to be more copies.
-但我们要去哪找 -学校图书馆开着吗
- But how can we find one? - Is the school library open?
开不了多久
Not for long.
马上给我出去 把这个好好埋了
Get out of here this instant. Give this a decent burial.
是你说你喜欢《杀死一只知更鸟》
But you told me you like To Kill a Mockingbird,
我就替你杀了
so I did it for you.
这是你最后的机会 斯帕茨
This is your last chance, Spats.
下次 我会打给你妈妈 偷走你的鞋
Next time, I call your mother and I steal your shoes.
我闻到了因大火失去了父母的人
I smell people who lost their parents in fires.
小奎格梅尔们和小波德莱尔们
Quagmires and the Baudelaires.
很高兴见到你们一起来了
Lovely to see you, and together, I might add.
你还开门吗
Are you still open?
恐怕我正要锁门 10分钟过得好快
I'm afraid I was just locking up. Ten minutes goes by real fast.
但你们可以明天再来
But you can come back tomorrow.
我们等不到明天了 求你
We can't wait until tomorrow. Please.
-我们在找一本书 -重要的书
- We're trying to find a book. - An important book.
我们认为上面可能有我们所有问题的答案
We think it might have the answers to all of our questions.
标题是什么
What's the title?
《秘密组织的不完整历史》
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表