剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
Why should we believe three children over our chief of police?
因为你们都没见过奥拉夫伯爵
Because none of you have ever met Count Olaf.
这是真的 我从未见过奥拉夫伯爵
That's true. I've never met Count Olaf.
我在报纸上读到过他 算吗
I read about him in the newspaper once. Does that count?
别担心 小波德莱尔们
Don't worry, Baudelaires.
我经历过更危险的处境
I've been in worse scrapes than this one.
安静
Silence.
孩子们是对的 我们都没见过奥拉夫伯爵
The children are right. None of us have met Count Olaf.
或许我可以帮忙
Maybe I can be of some assistance.
我知道我在讲台上讲话
I realize that my speaking on the platform
违反了第902条法规
would be breaking rule 902,
但我要引用第732条法规
to which I cite rule 732,
允许过客银行家
in which a visiting banker is allowed to speak
作为顾问进行讲话
as long as he is acting in the role of a consultant.
你熟悉我们的法规
You are familiar with our rules?
有人说过我
I have been told
特别有官僚主义才能
that I have a natural aptitude for bureaucracy.
请讲吧 坡先生
The floor is yours, Mr. Poe.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
作为波德莱尔们事务的主管银行家
as the head banker of the Baudelaires' affairs,
我曾多次有机会见过奥拉夫伯爵
I had the opportunity, to meet Count Olaf on countless occasions.
至少五六次了
At least five or six times.
奥拉夫伯爵有一条大眉毛
Count Olaf has one big eyebrow.
你们可以看到 此人也有一条大眉毛
As you can see, this man also has one eyebrow.
那是粘在他额头上的
It's glued to his forehead.
奥拉夫伯爵为什么要往额头上粘眉毛
Why would Count Olaf glue an eyebrow to his forehead?
说得很好
Excellent point.
奥拉夫伯爵左脚踝上还有一个眼睛文身
Count Olaf also has the tattoo of an eye on his left ankle.
文身 他肯定没有文身
The tattoo. He won't have a tattoo.
先生 以法律的名义
Sir, in the name of the law,
你可以向大家展示你的左脚踝吗
would you please expose your left ankle to the crowd?
对于家庭剧来说有点限制级 但是好吧
Little racy for a family show, but sure.
女士们先生们 你们可以看到
Ladies and gentlemen, as you can see,
此人既有单条眉毛 又有脚踝文身
this man has both the single eyebrow and the ankle tattoo,
因此 他绝对是奥拉夫伯爵
and therefore is inarguably Count Olaf.
说得好 银行家
Well said, banker man.
奥拉夫伯爵已经验明正身
Now that Count Olaf is verifiability verified,
我们开始考虑要怎么惩罚这个坏家伙吧
let's start groovin' on how we're gonna punish this bad cat.
谁有提议
Who's got suggestions?
不在他的冰淇淋圣代上放坚果
No nuts on his ice cream sundaes.
小波德莱尔们 我叫雅克·斯尼奇
Baudelaires, my name is Jacques Snicket.
我和我的同事像你们一样
My associate and I trailed the
追踪小奎格梅尔们来到了这里
Quagmires here just like you did.
但很显然 我们遭遇了点挫折
Though, obviously, we've suffered some setbacks.
VFD已经有一套严格的惩罚系统了
VFD already has a strict system of punishment in place.
根据第2条法规
In accordance with rule number two,
对于违规者的惩罚
which deals with rule-breakers,
奥拉夫伯爵要被送去村中心
Count Olaf is to be marched into the center of town
接受严格但合理的罚款
and issued a stiff but reasonable fine.
这就是你们最大的惩罚了
That's the best you birds got?
你怎么会认识我们
How do you know who we are?
奥拉夫伯爵怎么抓到你的
How did Count Olaf capture you?
回答你的问题 维奥蕾特
To answer your question, Violet,
我们两家一直很亲密
your family and mine have always been very close.
回答你的问题 克劳斯
To answer your question, Klaus,
奥拉夫伯爵和我有一段 过去
Count Olaf and I have what I guess you'd call a history.
那你为什么有跟他一样的眼睛文身
Then why do you have the same tattoo of an eye?
不是眼睛 看仔细点
It's not an eye. Look closer.
是三个字母
It's three letters.
VFD
"VFD."
软禁
House arrest!
他得戴那种痒痒的脚踝装置
And he has to wear one of those scratchy ankle things.
好 这还像样点 花裤子
Okay. Now you're getting warmer, fancy pants.
我们再加大火力吧
Let's make it hot.
等我脱险了 小奎格梅尔们也安全了
Once I'm free and the Quagmires are safe,
-我们就带你们 -把他绑在柱子上烧死
- we'll take you... - I say we burn him at the stake.
-好主意 -太棒了
- Oh, fantastic idea! - Tremendous!
道德上有些问题 但非常令人激动
Ethically iffy but very exciting.
我可能还是需要点帮助
Listen, it's possible I may need some help after all.
你们帮谁越狱过吗
Ever break a man out of prison?
能有多难呢
How hard can it be?
这精神就对了
That's the spirit.
就这么定了
It's settled.
奥拉夫伯爵将在明天早饭后
Count Olaf will be burned at the stake
被绑在柱子上烧死
tomorrow morning after breakfast.
我向所有人推荐粗燕麦片
I recommend steel-cut oatmeal for everyone.
休会
Meeting adjourned.
*耶*
*Yeah*
走吧 犯人
Andiamo, prisoner.
指望你们了 志愿者们
Counting on you, volunteers.
波德莱尔们 这是你们的责任吧
Baudelaires, I believe this is your responsibility.
谢谢你们抬我回家 小波德莱尔们
Thanks for carrying me home, Baudelaires.
现在我们可以走了
Now we could leave.
长者议会要把奥拉夫伯爵烧死在柱子上
The Council of Elders is going to burn Count Olaf at the stake,
而他只违反了一条法规
and he only broke one rule.
想想看他们如果发现了这谷仓会做什么
Imagine what they'd do if they discovered this barn.
我们不能走 那也不是奥拉夫伯爵
We're not leaving, and that's not Count Olaf.
真正的奥拉夫伯爵伪装成了杜邦警探
The real Count Olaf is disguised as Detective Dupin.
他在跟你们的警♥察♥局长合作
He's working with your chief of police,
而她其实是埃斯梅·斯瓜勒
who's really Esmé Squalor,
他们陷害了来找奎格梅尔们的人
and they've framed the man who's looking for the Quagmires.
你得相信我们
You have to believe us.
我当然相信你们
Of course I believe you.
所以我们得赶紧离开
That's why we have to get of town.
现在情况太吓人 太复杂了
Things are super scary and complicated.
长者议会要把
The Council of Elders are going to
雅克·斯尼奇烧死在柱子上
burn Jacques Snicket at the stake.
你真打算袖手旁观吗
Are you really going to let that happen?
没人喜欢无辜者被烧死
Nobody likes the idea of an innocent man being burned alive.
几乎没人吧
Well, hardly anyone.
但如果我们不马上逃 下个可能就是我们了
But if we don't escape right now, we could be next.
但海克特 你不能走
But, Hector, you can't leave.
你说你还没测试完引擎
You said you didn't finish testing the engine.
要是你的引擎传导性不佳呢
What if your engine conductivity is low?
低引擎传导性
Low engine conductivity
是飞行器故障的首要原因之一
is one of the leading cause in aircraft failure.
它的确一直在发出奇怪的凌乱声音
It has been making weird sputtery noises.
是吧 你可不想带着故障引擎上天
See? You don't want to be in the air with a faulty engine.
-那可不安全 -也不自给
- That wouldn't be safe. - Or self-sustaining.
那被烧死在柱子上不也一样
Neither would being burned at the stake,
我还能怎么办
but what choice do I have?
你可以让我姐姐替你修好
You could let my sister fix it for you.
只要你答应等到我们可以走时再走
If you promise to wait until we're ready to leave.
-你愿帮我吗 -只要你愿帮我们
- You'd do that for me? - If you'd do that for us.
-要是你修不好呢 -她什么都能修好
- What if you can't fix it? - She can always fix it.
这就是你的传导性问题所在
Here's your conductivity problem.
你需要12股的导线
You need solid 12-gauge wires.
这是14股的
These are stranded 14.
我需要剪线钳 香蕉插头 和小油罐
I need wire cutters, banana plugs and a small oiling can.
这能行吗
Will this work?
我还需要你最大的扳手
I'll also need your biggest wrench.
现在我们得去救雅克
Now we need to help Jacques.
我需要你所有的发明材料
I'll need full access to your inventing materials.
我需要你所有的村北监狱蓝图
And I'll need any blueprints you have of the uptown jail.
我所有的发明材料
Full access to my inventing materials
还有村北监狱的蓝图
and the blueprints of the uptown jail?
你们想干什么 越狱吗
What are you planning, a jailbreak?
不 不不
Oh, no. No, no, no. No.
我想给你沏茶 但我沏的都是果味的甜茶
I'd offer you tea, but they're sweet and fruity.
果味甜茶不叫茶
Sweet and fruity doesn't count as tea,
你的诡计也一样不靠谱
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表