剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
完成一系列特别的低级无聊任务
featuring a special sequence of demeaning menial tasks.
如果你们不通过
If you fail,
就跟成吉思教练
it's off to Coach Genghis'
去超级活力致命工坊
Ultra-Dynamic Life-Ending Workshop.
-我们会通过测试的 -当然了
- We'll pass those exams. - Of course we will.
失陪了 我们要去棚屋学习了
Now if you'll excuse us, we're going to study in our shack.
你们没多少时间了 你们再过几小时
You don't have much time. You're due at the athletic field
就得去运动场进行孤儿跑步特训了
for Special Orphan Running Exercises in a matter of hours.
-我们还得跑圈 -当然
- We still have to run laps? - Of course.
而且这不是你们错过
And it doesn't mean you'll be excused
强制小提琴演奏会的理由
from the mandatory violin recital.
看来我又要收到很多袋糖了
Looks like more bags of candy for me.
我们不能一边温习全面测试 一边跑一宿圈
We can't study for comprehensive exams and run laps all night.
那我们得分身两地了
We'd have to be at two places at once.
就当是学习吧 孤儿们
Consider this a learning experience, orphans.
你们一定要
It's important that you figure out
平衡好学习和课余活动
the balance between academics and extracurricular activities.
听我们说 这男人
Listen to us! This man is...
这不是奥拉夫伯爵
This is not Count Olaf.
天呐 我真是不小心
Oh, goodness, how careless of me.
你们刚刚说什么来着
Now, what is it you were saying?
维奥蕾特
Violet,
奥拉夫伯爵等着我们日落时去见他呢
Count Olaf is waiting for us at sundown.
我们没多少时间了
We don't have much time.
-维奥蕾特 我说 -我有办法了
- Violet, I said we don't have... - I think I've got it.
我们听着呢
We're listening.
安全
Coast is clear.
去找副眼镜
Find some glasses.
这个就行
This'll work.
这个会用得上的
These'll come in handy.
好 得再找东西做身体
Okay. We need something for the body.
-面粉 -完美
- Flour. - Perfect.
你居然还会开锁 真了不起
I'm impressed you know how to pick a lock.
你都想不到我们多经常要用到这项技艺
You'd be surprised how often it comes in handy.
这个绳结叫做魔鬼舌结
This knot's called the Devil's Tongue.
是15世纪由芬兰女海盗发明的
It was invented by female Finnish pirates in the 15th century.
我看上去如何
How do I look?
不一样了 这挺好
Different. Which is good.
倒不是说你之前不漂亮
I mean, not that you didn't look good before.
你是...漂亮的...
I mean, you do, you did, do look...
珊妮 眼镜怎么样了
Sunny, how are those glasses coming?
你们现在还可以退出的
You guys can still back out now.
我们可以另想办法通过测试
We can find another way to pass the test.
我妹妹和我不会...
Look, my sister and I won't sit...
-我们得快走了 -我们也是
- We'd better hurry. - Us, too.
我有种感觉 好像我们再也不会见到你们了
I have this feeling like we're never going to see you again.
你们可以回你们的扫帚间
You could just go back to your broom closet
忘记这一切
and forget all about this.
那是你们父母会做的事吗
Is that what your parents would do?
我们父母现在又不在
Our parents aren't here.
他们肯定也教过你们 我们父母教我们的事
I bet they taught you the same thing our parents taught us.
-什么 -朋友就该如此
- What? - What friends are for.
我们溜出去时得小心
We have to be careful sneaking out.
你们先走 我们等到没人时再出去
So you guys go first, and we'll wait till it's clear.
邓肯 你得戴上这个
Duncan... you'll need these.
完美
Perfect.
伊莎朵拉 拿着这个 收下吧
And Isadora, take this. Keep it.
要是出了岔子 你可能会需要小望远镜
If anything goes wrong, you might need a spyglass.
我觉得不会出什么事
I don't think anything will go wrong.
我们很快就会再跟你们团聚
We'll see you Baudelaires before long.
-那是什么 -对句吧
- What was that? - A couplet.
跟朋友坐在一起 谈论重要的事
Sitting with friends, talking about something important
是这世界上最强大 必要的力量之一
is one of the most powerful and necessary forces in the world.
是很多高尚组织成立的方式
It is the way so many noble organizations begin,
就是同事之间的谈话
with a conversation between associates
或是兄弟间的
or even brothers.
大家聚集在一起 与奸诈做斗争
People gathered together to fight treachery,
就像小波德莱尔和小奎格梅尔们
as the Baudelaires and Quagmires
一起聚集在了普鲁弗洛克预科学校那样
gathered together at Prufrock Preparatory School,
这是诸多邪恶被挫败的原因
is the reason that so much wickedness is defeated.
这是我哥哥告诉我的
My brother told me that.
我愿付出一切 能坐下
I'd give anything to sit and...
再一次跟他说说话
talk with him again.
-你们迟到了 -抱歉 老大
- You're late! - Sorry, boss.
不是你们 他们
Not you. Them.
那个服务员好像跑远了 老大
I think that waiter is long gone, boss.
我们到处都找遍了
We searched everywhere.
好神秘
Mysterious!
似乎有人踹开了冷库的门
It looked like somebody broke him out of the freezer
把他救走了
by smashing the door.
-卑鄙 -然后他们坐出租车走了
- Dastardly! - And then they left in a taxi.
好贵
Expensive.
够了 都走开 我好完成计划
Enough! Leave me alone so I can finish my plan.
我也走吗
Me, too?
真不敢相信我在这儿
I can't believe I'm here.
在运动场上整夜不睡
Staying up all night in the athletic field
等着事情如我所愿
waiting for things to go my way,
就像我当年上学时那样
just like when I was in school.
我这辈子就是一次次地兜圈子
My whole life is going around and around in circles.
就好像仓鼠被丢进烤箱前
Like one of those things a hamster plays on
玩的那玩意
before you put it in the oven.
到此为止了
Well, it ends here.
好了 孤儿们 开始一遍遍地跑圈吧
All right, orphans, start going around and around in circles.
印老师上周二吃了什么甜点
What did Mr. Remora have for dessert last Tuesday?
-布丁 -什么样的布丁
- A pudding. - What kind of pudding?
-我不知道 奶油糖吗 -是大米
- I don't know. Butterscotch? - Rice.
大米布丁 我必须记住
Rice pudding, rice pudding. I have to remember that.
珊妮 订书钉拔除器怎么样了
Sunny, how's the staple remover going?
我知道这是为了很严肃的事
I know we're doing this for serious reasons,
但这还挺刺♥激♥的
but it's sort of exciting.
虽然不是特别明智
It may not be particularly wise,
但伪装让人感到兴奋
but it's a thrill to be in disguise.
我当年年轻 还在寻找自我
I was young. I was finding myself.
尝试新造型 新音乐
You know, trying out new fashion, new music,
玩玩火柴 什么的
playing with matches, that sort of thing.
-他的领子 滴在他领子上了 -正确
- His collar! It dribbled on his collar. - Correct.
我在学校过得也挺不容易
I had it tough at school, too.
我跟你说过我的外号♥吗
Did I ever tell you what my nickname was?
你跟我说过你的真名吗
Did you ever tell me what your name was?
-等等 -什么
- Wait... - What?
-等等 -怎么了
- Wait. - What?
那宝宝不走了
The baby's pooped out.
她不跑圈了
She's stopped running laps.
就像袋面一样站在那里
She's just standing there like a bag of flour.
跑啊 婴儿 跑
Run, baby, run!
或许她需要人踢一脚才能动起来
Maybe she needs a good kick to get moving.
动起来 婴儿
Get moving, baby.
-我们怎么办 -继续跑
- What do we do? - Keep running.
我们能跑到扫帚间吗
Can we make it to the broom closet?
还有更好的藏身处
There's a better place to hide out.
婴儿
Oh, baby, baby...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
待在这儿
Stay here.
该死的破败基建
Blast you, crumbling infrastructure.
老大
Boss.
-你吓我一跳 -抱歉
- You scared me. - Sorry.
我去找他们了 但那里好黑好吓人
I looked for them over there, but it was really dark and creepy.
好吧 你留下守着图书馆
All right. All right. You stay and guard the library.
反正那些自作聪明的小孩最终都会去那里
That's where all smarty-pants kids end up eventually.
光头把车开过来了吗
Did baldy get the car?
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表