剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
不不不 你留在这里完成你的肖像
No, no, no. You stay here and finish your portrait.
亲爱的
Darling?
亲爱的
Darling!
你把我鼻子画错了
Got the nose all wrong.
就像小山羊 我们在黑暗中开始
Like baby goat, we begin in darkness.
我很高兴我们能独处 璐璐夫人
I'm glad we're all alone, Madame Lulu.
我有很多重要问题
I have so many very big questions.
如果你能劝说圣灵
If you could convince the spirits to say
多回答几个问题
knock out a few in a row,
我会乐意给你特殊的奖励
I'd be inclined to give you a special reward.
首先 我们谈一下报酬的事
First we discuss matter of payment.
报酬 钱吗
Payment? Like money?
卡利加里嘉年华正处于艰难时期
Caligari Carnival is on hard times.
璐璐夫人正在考虑新的节目
Madame Lulu is thinking brand-new show
主演是著名演员
starring very famous actor...
-我接受 -非常好
- I'll do it. - Ah, very good.
现在让我们开始
Now we call upon
通灵
the spirits.
圣灵啊
Spirits!
我没有...
I'm not...
你有没有觉得有点凉
Did you feel a chill?
因为圣灵来了
It's spirits arriving.
-什么圣灵 -来自你过去的鬼魂
- Whose spirits are they? - Ghosts from your past.
这让你紧张吗
Does this make you nervous?
谁 我吗 没有 我没秘密可藏
Who, me? Not at all. I have no secrets and nothing to hide.
很好
Good.
魔法是非常脆弱的
Magic is very fragile thing,
就像蜻蜓
like dragonfly.
或者是穿着蜻蜓装的女人
Or a woman in dragonfly costume.
-你怎么知道的 -圣灵知道一切
- How did you know? - Spirits know everything.
你来到璐璐夫人这里询问
You come to Madame Lulu to ask about
波德莱尔火灾的幸存者
survivor of Baudelaire fire,
而璐璐夫人有你要的答案
and Madame Lulu has your answer.
不
No!
五分钟 还有五分钟演出开始
Five minutes! Five minutes till show time!
和我们一样 和我们一样
One of us! One of us!
欢迎来到怪胎屋
Welcome to the House of Freaks.
-你是杂耍的还是... -我不是怪胎
- Do you juggle or just... - I'm not a freak.
我只是一个以钩子当手的普通人
I'm a normal person with hooks for hands.
我真羡慕你 两只钩子你偏爱哪只
I envy you. Which hook do you favor over the other?
你想吃点什锦麦片吗
And would you care for some muesli?
-我不能吃什锦麦片 -别说傻话
- I can't eat muesli. - Don't be silly.
我们可以用焊枪给你安个勺子
We could use a welding gun to attach a spoon...
我不能吃麦片
No, I can't muesli,
因为我有各种任务要做
because I'm running around following orders.
你们这些怪胎最好卖♥♥力演
You freaks better put on a fantastic show,
老大现在心情可不好
because the boss is in a bad mood.
璐璐夫人告诉他
Madame Lulu told him
波德莱尔夫妇中有一人还活着
one of those blasted Baudelaire parents is still alive!
真是个奇迹
It's a miracle!
奇迹就像肉球
Miracles are like meatballs.
因为没人能说准它们是什么做的
Because nobody can agree what they're made of,
它们从哪来 以及多久该出现一次
where they come from, or how often they should appear.
-哼 -你说什么
- Humph. - What did you say?
我就说了"哼" 一种表达轻微厌恶的方式
I only said "Humph," it's an expression of mild disgust.
不 是关于波德莱尔们的
No, about the Baudelaires.
你们又关心什么 怪胎
What do you care, freaks?
我们看过《每日琐碎报》上他们的新闻
We've been reading about them on the Daily Puntilio.
我们真的很关注那些孩子的故事
We're very interested in the story of those children.
他们显然是无辜的
Who are obviously innocent.
有人会说日出是奇迹
A person might say a sunrise is a miracle,
尽管日出天天有
even though it happens every day
还是在一大清早
and far too early in the morning.
那些孩子的父母本该都死了
Those kids' parents are supposed to be dead,
但璐璐夫人看了下她的水晶球
but Madame Lulu looked into her crystal ball
看到他们中一人在大火中幸存
and saw one of them survived the fire.
也有人会说
Somebody else might say that
成功从火车上跳下来是奇迹
leaping successfully from a train is a miracle,
尽管这事也天天都有
even though that happens every day
也是在一大清早
and far too early in the morning.
有幸存者 人在哪
There's a survivor? Where are they?
水晶球不说
The crystal ball wouldn't say.
璐璐夫人说我们必须等到早上
Madame Lulu said we'd have to wait until morning
才能得到答案
to get that one answered
因为这算是另一个问题了
because it's technically a different question.
可别跟老大提这个
I wouldn't bring that up to the boss though.
这算是个痛处
It's a bit of a sore spot.
他有告诉你水晶球是如何运作的吗
Did he tell you how the crystal ball worked?
他说帐篷变冷了
He said the tent got cold,
充满了烟雾和火
filled with smoke and fire,
然后他看到了来自过去的鬼魂
then he saw a ghost from the past.
你们懂的 魔法
You know, magic.
我们不能太抱希望
We can't get our hopes up.
我们不知道这是不是真的
We have no idea if it's true.
但如果是呢
And if it is?
那我们必须知道璐璐夫人的消息来源
Then we have to know how Madame Lulu gets her information.
我们必须偷溜进她的帐篷
We have to sneak into her tent.
奇迹和肉球还有一点很相似
There's another similarity shared by a miracle and a meatball
即它们可能看起来是一样东西
which is that they both might appear to be one thing
而实际上是另一样
and turn out to be another.
这可能发生在秘密社团的集♥会♥上
This could happen at a gathering of a secret society,
特别是当集♥会♥是在
particularly if it's been held
一家二流意大利餐厅举♥行♥
at a second-rate Italian restaurant.
而这种情况又在小波德莱尔们希望能在
And it happened to the Baudelaires when they were hoping
璐璐夫人的帐篷里找到奇迹时发生了
to find a miracle in Madame Lulu's tent.
你们几个怪胎准备好去演节目了吗
You freaks ready for the big show?
结果 他们找到了糟得多的东西
Instead, they found something far worse.
爆米花 买♥♥些爆米花吧
Popcorn! Buy some popcorn!
这可不是昨晚就做好的
It definitely hasn't been sitting around here since last night!
苏打 健康的苏打
Soda! Healthy soda!
我在卖♥♥我在地上捡到的即食热狗
I'm selling this precooked hot dog I found on the ground.
如果我们父母真有一人在大火中幸存
If one of our parents really did survive the fire,
那人在哪
where are they?
为什么不来找我们
Why aren't they trying to find us?
可能正在找
Maybe they are.
可能那人在到处找我们
Maybe they've been searching everywhere
但找不到我们
they just can't find us
因为我们不停地换地方
'cause we keep moving from place to place.
那我们该原地不动
Then we should stay put
然后尽可能地查明情况
and trying to figure out as much as we can.
还不能被人认出来
Without getting recognized.
你们这些怪胎最好卖♥♥力演
You freaks better put on a good show.
我男友说如果你们不演好
My boyfriend told me that if you don't
我可以用我的大干面条打你们
I'm allowed to hit you with my tagliatelle grande.
什么是大干面条
What's a tagliatelle grande?
干面条是一种意面
Tagliatelle is a type of Italian noodle.
另一个词是意大利语的"大"
And grande is Italian for big.
没错 尽管没人问你
That's right, even though nobody asked you.
这是一根大面条
This is a big noodle
我让剧团准备了当鞭子用
I had the troupe whip up to use as a whip.
意大利食物可是非常时髦的
Now Italian food is very in,
但被它抽到可是又潮又不舒服
but getting whipped with it is often damp and uncomfortable.
面条怎么样
How's the noodle working out?
美味 观众如何
Delicious. How's the crowd?
那个...
Uh, well, it's, um...
现在是日场
It's a matinee.
女士们先生们 男孩们女孩们
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls,
各个性别的青少年们
adolescents of every gender!
快来买♥♥价格合理的门票吧
Buy your reasonably-priced concessions now,
因为怪胎屋的节目就要开始了
because the House of Freaks show is about to begin!
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表