剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
to become this statuesque powerhouse
艳压群芳地站在你们面前
that stands gorgeously before you.
全世界都曾在我格外小巧的脚下
I had the whole world at my remarkably small feet.
然而...
And yet...
我觉得我缺失了一样东西
I had a feeling there was something missing.
直到我为三位孤儿打开家门
It wasn't until I opened my home to three orphans
我才意识到我缺失的是什么
that I realized just exactly what it was.
那便是奥拉夫伯爵 他是一个天才
It was Count Olaf! He's a genius!
他是一位极佳的表演指导
He's a wonderful acting coach!
他回到了我的生命中
He's back in my life
就在这么多年的寂寞与极度成功后
after many lonely and incredibly successful years,
帮我追求一心一意的冷血的
helping me pursue single-minded, cold-hearted,
可能还有点过分热忱的复仇
perhaps slightly overzealous revenge.
我的男朋友 奥拉夫伯爵
My boyfriend, Count Olaf.
城里最英俊 最时髦的男人
The handsomest, innest man in town.
你怎么能说这种话 你是我的妻子
How could you say something like that? You're my wife!
而且 无情的绑匪不时髦
And besides, ruthless kidnappers aren't in!
你说得很对 我们不时髦[在里面]
How right you are. We're not in.
我们出去了 出城了 走了 埃斯梅
We're out. Out of the city, that is! Come on, Esmé!
别让这个卑鄙的人第六次逃脱掉
Don't let the despicable man escape for a sixth time!
你完蛋了 奥拉夫
It's all over for you, Olaf.
凡勃伦礼堂是终点了
Veblen Hall is the end of the line.
"凡勃伦礼堂过时了
"Veblen Hall Out,
米尔顿·弗里德曼礼堂才时髦"
Milton Friedman Hall In!"
不 不
No. No!
我们别逆流而上了 先撤吧
We better clear out before we're swimming upstream.
-奥拉夫伯爵怎么办 -我知道去哪找他
- What about Count Olaf? - I know where to find him.
凡勃伦礼堂或许是终点
Veblen Hall might be the end of the line,
但它也是通道的起点
but it's the start of a tunnel.
他们抓了我们的朋友
They have our friends.
但你们说奎格梅尔们在那个垫布盒子里
But you said the Quagmires were inside that box of doilies.
看来那并不是他的计划
I guess that wasn't his plan after all.
那不是他的计划
That wasn't his plan after all.
-那是个幌子 -是个幌子
- It was a red herring. - It was a red herring.
红鲱鱼
Red herring.
红鲱鱼
Red herring!
"红鲱鱼"这个词
The words "red herring"
不单是指一种饵料鱼
do not only refer to a type of foraging fish
颜色深红
that may have a crimson hue
因为被烟熏过 或是涂了过多的指甲油
due to being smoked or painted with excessive nail polish.
它还指一种转移焦点 误导人的线索
They can also refer to a distracting or misleading clue,
例如一个标了VFD的盒子
such as a box marked VFD
而它跟神秘组织毫无关联
that had nothing to do with a secret organization
也跟两个被绑♥架♥的三胞胎无关
or a pair of kidnapped triplets.
例如 如果我说 两个勇敢高尚的志愿者
For instance, if I told you that two brave and noble volunteers
在追赶奥拉夫伯爵 和被他绑♥架♥的人
were giving chase to Count Olaf and his kidnapping victims...
-天呐[乔治] -我的天[贝茜]
- By George! - Heavens to Betsy!
这也都不是我的名字
That's not my name either.
那便是红鲱鱼了
That would be a red herring,
因为这意思是奥拉夫伯爵会被抓到
because it would imply that Count Olaf was about to be captured,
对此我要遗憾地表示 并不会的
which, I'm sorry to say, was not the case.
如果我说 城里最杰出的记者们
If I told you that the city's most prominent journalists
和银行副总们也都在追赶他
and banking vice presidents were also giving chase...
《每日琐碎报》的读者就等着
Wait until the readers of the Daily Punctilio
读到刚刚的一切吧
hear about whatever just happened.
那也是红鲱鱼
That would be a red herring.
因为那意思是小奎格梅尔们会得救
Because it would imply that the Quagmires were about to be rescued,
对此我更加遗憾地表示 这也不会的
which I'm sorrier to say was also not the case.
-邓肯 -伊莎朵拉
- Duncan! - Isadora!
如果我说 小波德莱尔们
If I told you that the Baudelaires
将被送往一个安全的家
were about to be offered a safe home,
那还是红鲱鱼
that would be a red herring, too.
小波德莱尔们
Baudelaires! Baudelaires,
你们去追捕一个
it's not safe for you to
危险坏人和她男朋友是不安全的
chase a dangerous villain or her boyfriend.
我们得解救我们的朋友
We need to rescue our friends.
交给有关部门吧 这是全城搜寻
Let the authorities take care of that. It's a citywide manhunt.
奥拉夫伯爵一直在这里
Count Olaf was here the whole time
有关部门却没发现
and the authorities didn't notice.
别这么苛刻
Don't be hard on them.
你们自己不也没能及时认出他吗
You yourselves didn't recognize Olaf until it was far too late.
但我现在清醒了
But I'm awake now,
从埃斯梅的奸计
from Esmé's treachery
和一段很长的小睡中清醒过来了
and after a very long nap,
我还是你们的监护人
and I'm still your guardian.
从现在起 我保证
And from now on, I promise
你们可以忘掉奥拉夫伯爵
you can forget all about Count Olaf.
我们永远也不会忘了他
We'll never forget about him.
我们也永远不会忘了我们的朋友
We'll never forget about our friends.
我们必须去营救他们
We have to rescue them.
并查明那条从你家电梯
And find the truth about the underground tunnel
通往我们家的通道的真♥相♥
between your elevator and our house.
你们处境太危险了 小波德莱尔们
You are in far too much danger, Baudelaires.
我知道你们担心你们的朋友 我知道
I know you're worried about your friends. I know.
但让别人去抓奥拉夫伯爵吧
But let other people track down Count Olaf.
让我保护你们
Let me keep you safe.
奥拉夫伯爵落网之前没有安全的地方
Nowhere is safe with Count Olaf at large.
如果朋友有危险 我们永远都不会开心
We'll never be happy if our friends are in danger.
我们得去找到他们 你可以帮我们
We are going to find them. You can help us.
求你了
Please?
可惜我没你们那样的勇气
I wish I had your courage.
你们的母亲总说我不够勇敢
Your mother always said I wasn't brave enough.
我想她说对了
I guess she was right.
她对埃斯梅的评价也是对的
She was also right about Esmé,
她只是为了地下通道才和我结婚
who only married me for my underground tunnel.
祝你们好运 因为你们需要好运
I wish you luck. I think you're going to need it.
-斯瓜勒先生要去哪里 -不重要了
- Where is Mr. Squalor going? - It doesn't matter.
他应该是不想当我们的监护人了
I don't think he wants to be our guardian anymore.
通常来讲 这会让人担忧
Normally, that would be cause for alarm,
但我们赔偿金理财
but we at Mulctuary Money Management
在神秘火灾烧毁家园
are exploring guardian various options
成为趋势的情况下 在探索各种监护人选择
after an uptick in mysterious fires destroying people's homes.
在很远很远的地方有一座小镇
There's a town far, far from here
愿意照顾父母双亡的小客户
offering to care for our orphaned clientele.
这个小镇的名字
A town with a name that
我觉得即猎奇又有点熟悉
I find both curious and somewhat familiar,
VFD
VFD.
-你们觉得如何 波德莱尔们 -好
- So what do you think, Baudelaires? - Yes.
太棒了
Lovely.
如果我说 小波德莱尔们
If I told you that the next destination
即将前往的地方叫做VFD
for the Baudelaires was labeled VFD,
这也可以算是红鲱鱼
then that too might be something of a red herring,
因为这意思是 在他们人生的
because it would imply that at the conclusion
这一段充满忧虑和恐惧的章节的尾声
of this fraught and frightening episode in their lives,
只有他们在往那个方向前进
they were the only ones heading that direction.
因为虽然波德莱尔孤儿们
Because while the Baudelaire orphans
很快就将远远离开这里
would soon be far, far away from here,
但他们也远远不是一个人
they would also be far, far from alone.
你觉得他会去哪
Where do you think he'd head?
一个远远的地方 但他肯定远远不是一个人
Somewhere far from here. But he'd be far from alone.
-小波德莱尔们呢 -他们的故事还没完
- And the Baudelaires? - Their story's not over yet.
那我们还在等什么
Then what are we waiting for?
一条红鲱鱼
A red herring.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表