剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
雷蒙斯尼奇的不幸历险第二季 第七集
改编自雷蒙·斯尼奇原著
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
快别看了
Look away
真心别看了
This show will wreck your evening,
看了这剧 晚上睡不着
your whole life and your day
白天闷得慌 人生都绝望
Every single episode
每一集
is nothing but dismay
都只会让你心塞
So look away
所以别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
The Baudelaires are hiding
小波德莱尔们藏到了一个
In a place crawling with doctors
满是医生的地方
Count Olaf's close behind them
而奥拉夫伯爵紧随而至
With his troop of lousy actors
还带着他那帮差劲的演员
Something dreadful happens
之后的情况很不妙
With a big, sharp rusty knife
还有一把锈迹斑斑的利刀
So if I were you
所以如果我是你
I'd find some other way To spend your life
就另找其他事做 打发人生
Just look a way
快别看了
Look away
别看了
There's nothing but horror
等待你的只有
and inconvenience on the way
恐怖和麻烦
Ask any stable person
去随便问个正常的人
should I watch
"这剧该看吗"
and they'll say
他们都会告诉你
look away
"赶紧别看了"
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
Look away
别看了
敌意医院
上
献给碧翠丝
没有你的夏天寒冷如冬
没有你的冬天就更冷了
易碎
收件地:你懂的
最后的机会
最后的机会综合商店
没油
设备故障
运气不好
每日琐碎报
杀人犯潜逃
波德莱尔孤儿谋杀奥拉夫伯爵
电报机可用
请进
孤儿杀人犯被发现出没远郊
波德莱尔孤儿仍因谋杀奥拉夫伯爵被通缉
我们是
抵抗疾病志愿团
我们整日乐哈哈
如果有人说我们不开心
那人就说错了
啦啦啦 哩哩哩
愿你早日康复
哈哈哈 嘿嘿嘿
送你一只心形气球
海姆立克医院
紫锥花
紫锥花泡水是欧美治感冒的土方法
提供洗熨叠送服务
制♥服♥清洗
医院行政部
记录图书馆其他地方
记录图书馆
记录图书馆
关闭
说
疫苗接种
记录图书馆其他其他地方
出口
斯尼奇档案VFD物品
被公交车撞尿在杯子里产科
闯进去
雅克的J呢
快
斯尼奇档案VFD物品仅此一卷 仅此一份
我叫雷蒙·斯尼奇 我在潜逃
My name is Lemony Snicket and I am on the lam,
这个词的意思是
a phrase which here means
在与你们说话的同时
"Conveying this information to you
正被警方无休止地追捕
while being relentlessly pursued by the law."
潜逃是一种让人沮丧的
Being on the lam is a disheartening
不舒服的生活方式
and an uncomfortable way to live,
很像被塞在一个狭小漆黑的箱子里
not unlike being squeezed into a tight, dark box...
从行驶着的车上被以高速扔下去
tossed at high speed from a moving vehicle...
然后被丢弃在一段土路上
and abandoned on a dusty patch of road,
被疑虑和不知该何去何从所困扰
tormented by doubt and unsure of where you are going,
如果你在潜逃
which, if you are on the lam,
往往也只能这样出行
is often the only way to travel.
小波德莱尔们
Baudelaires, too,
也在潜逃
found themselves on the lam.
他们被疑虑
They felt tormented by doubt
和不知何去何从所困扰
and unsure of where they were going.
特别是当他们的消防车因为没油了
Especially when their fire truck ran out of gas
停在了远郊深处时
deep in the Hinterlands,
这个词的意思是
a term which here means
一个肯定不会减轻他们的苦恼的荒芜之地
"A desolate place unlikely to bring their troubles to an end."
但你们的苦恼可以立刻消失
But your own troubles could be over this instant
只要你们理智地按下停止键
if you are sensible enough to halt this dire programming
停播这个可怕的节目
by pressing any nearby button marked "stop."
我求你们
I beg you,
别看这个悲伤的故事了
look away from this sorry tale now.
这可能是你们最后的机会
This may be your last chance.
最后的机会综合商店 名字真不吉利
"Last Chance General Store." An ominous name.
可能就是说方圆几英里都没有别的楼了
It probably just means it's the only building around for miles.
最后的机会总比没机会强
I guess a last chance is better than no chance at all.
去看看吧
Let's see what we can find.
没油了
"Out of gas"?
设备故障
Out of order.
要不要进去
Should we go inside?
如果里面有人看了报纸
If anyone in the there has read the paper,
就会知道我们是潜逃罪犯
they'll know we're criminals on the lam.
如果我们继续在远郊游荡
If we keep wandering in the hinterland,
就会死于缺水和或日晒
we'll die of thirst and/or exposure.
和或奥拉夫伯爵
And/or Count Olaf.
商店里有电报机
This store has a telegraph machine.
是你吗 卢
Is that you, Lou?
-不是 -我马上来
- No. - Be right with you.
我在摆卖♥♥剩下的糕点
I'm stacking day-old pastries.
我们想发个电报
We were hoping to send a telegram.
看到那些小瓷猫了吗
See the porcelain kittens there?
不在那条走道
It's not that aisle.
到扫帚处右转 到钓鱼竿处左转
Take a right at the brooms, and a left at the fishing poles.
你们真眼熟
You look familiar.
我在哪里见过你们吗
Have I seen you kids before?
我们是童星
We're child actors.
不对
No, that's not it.
没事 会想起来的
Oh, well. It'll come to me.
店员看过报纸认出我们了
That shopkeeper recognized us from the papers.
得赶快 电报发给谁
We need to hurry. Who should we telegraph?
我觉得我们可以发给坡先生办公室
I was thinking we could telegraph Mr. Poe's office.
坡先生认为我们是杀人犯
Mr. Poe thinks we're murderers.
就是他妻子在报纸上写
His wife's the one writing those
关于我们的耸人听闻的报道
aweful stories about us in the newspaper.
卢 是你吗
Lou, is that you?
对不起 我马上就来 先生
Oh, sorry. I'll be right with you, mister.
坡先生也许帮不了我们
Mr. Poe might not be much help,
但他的秘书或许可以
but his secretary might be.
我一边说你一边输入
Here, you can tap out the words while I dictate.
珊妮 你听着
Sunny, you listen
确保信息传过去了
to make sure the message goes through.
记住 发电报时
Remember with the telegram
每句话结尾得说"停"
you have to say "Stop" after every sentence.
我们该说什么
What should we say?
致赔偿金理财 停
To Mulctuary Money Management. Stop.
坡先生收 停
Attention, Mr. Poe. Stop.
停
Stop.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表