剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
你看起来也需要锻炼
Looks like you could use the exercise.
没时间去了
There's no time to lose.
我有病人急需吃药
I have a patient in urgent need of medicine.
你也不希望这些人目击到
And you wouldn't want all these witnesses
你让一位病人
to know you let a patient
在你的监管下病死 不是吗
die on your watch now, would you,
医学院医生
Dr. Medical School?
老实说 你们看着都挺真的
You both seem pretty legit, to be honest.
你们都穿着白大褂
You're both wearing medical coats.
就快速看一眼
Just a quick glance.
好了 我今天救了一人
There, I saved a life today.
请不用鼓掌了
Please hold the applause.
本职工作而已
Just doing my job.
还是可以稍微鼓下的
You could applaud a bit.
这家医院的同志之情真是鼓舞人心
The camaraderie at this hospital is really inspiring.
*啦啦啦 哩哩哩*
*Tra-la-la Fiddle-dee-dee*
*愿你早日康复*
*Hope you get well soon*
*哈哈哈 嘿嘿嘿*
*Ha-ha-ha Hee-hee-hee*
这下我们永远拿不到名单了
Now we'll never get our hands on that list.
珊妮 你太棒了
Sunny, you are amazing.
她不在上面
She's not here.
如果她的名字不在上面 我们怎么找她
How can we find her if her name's not on the list?
好想法
Good thinking.
奥拉夫伯爵经常用假得可笑的名字
Count Olaf often uses a ridiculous fake name.
等下 这让我想到了邓肯
Wait, that makes me think of something
在笔记里写的东西
Duncan wrote in his notes.
邓肯写了"安娜·格拉姆"
Duncan wrote "Ana Gram."
我本以为是人名 现在看应该是线索
I thought that was a name, but I think it's a clue.
易位构词是把一个词
An anagram is a word
通过重新排列字母 得到另一个词
created by rearranging letters in a different word,
就像剧作家阿尔·方库特
like that playwright Al Funcoot.
如果重新排列字母 会得到...
If you rearrange the letters, you get...
"呀"得没错
"Yikes" is right.
奥拉夫伯爵藏东西时 会用易位构词
Count Olaf uses anagrams when he wants to hide something,
而现在 他把我们姐姐藏起来了
and, right now, he's hiding our sister.
如果我们找到易位词 就找到了维奥蕾特
So, if we find the anagram, we can find Violet.
不好意思
Excuse me,
我之前出差去了那个鸟村
but I was visiting that bird town on business
结果患上了头晕
when I came down with light-headedness.
我怀疑我得了猪流感
I'm afraid I might have picked up swine flu.
如果你想看医生
If you'd like to see a doctor,
你必须填写文件
you will have to fill out the paperwork.
完全合我心意的一家机构
An institution after my own heart.
这家医院曾有
This hospital once had
永占山脉这边
the finest records this side
最棒的记录
of the Mortmain Mountains.
但现在都没了
But that's gone now.
我的毕生心血都被毁了
All of my life's work has been destroyed.
那些文件再也无法重归档了
That paperwork can never be re-filed.
听起来 你需要个秘书
Sounds like you could use a secretary.
以我的经验
You know what, in my experience,
那些说想帮你的人
those people who say they want to help you
是让你最失望的
are the ones that let you down the most.
我懂你的意思
I know what you mean.
我的秘书不知跑到远郊哪里了
My secretary disappeared into the Hinterlands somewhere.
我就在这里等着吧
Shall I just wait here then?
我好爱医院
I just love hospitals.
我曾经爱
I used to.
这太花时间了
This is taking too long.
名字太多了
There's too many names.
你是对的
You're right,
我们可以把名字里没有维奥蕾特的V的排除掉
we can eliminate any name without a "V" for Voilet.
维奥蕾特·波德莱尔有16个字母
And we know Violet Baudelaire has 16 letters.
我们必须在
We have to find her
奥拉夫伯爵对她下毒手前找到她
before Count Olaf does something horrible.
解剖刀
Scalpel?
有
Check.
骨锯
Bone saw?
有
Check.
颅锥
Skull drill?
有
Check.
到时候了
It's time.
让我们失去第一位病人吧
Let's lose our first patient.
看看这个名字
Well, look at this name.
劳拉·V·布里迪奥缇
Laura V. Bleediotie.
重新排列字母 得到了...
Rearrange the letters, and you get...
上面说她在922号♥病房♥
It says she's in room 922.
这里一股消毒水味儿
It smells like disinfectant.
我知道 我也饿了
I know. I'm hungry, too.
她不在这里 珊妮
She's not here, Sunny.
她不在这里
She's not here.
谁不在这里
Who's not here...
医生
Doctor?
小姐 你知道这间房♥里的病人
Miss, do you know what happened to the patient
去哪了吗
that was in this room?
你是说那个嘴很大的丑姑娘吗
Do you mean the ugly little girl with the big mouth?
她准备做手术了
She's being prepped for surgery.
手术
Surgery?
是的 你来的正是时候
Yes, so you're just in time.
呼叫浮士德医生
Paging Dr. Faustus.
手术室里非常需要你
You are desperately needed in the operating theater.
五分钟后
In precisely five minutes,
我们将开始对一位少女进行
we will perform the world's first
世上第一例的头颅切除术
cranioectomy on a teenage girl.
"颅"的意思是头
Well, "cranio" means head,
"切除术"的意思是切除某物
and "ectomy" means to remove something.
你懂很复杂的词嘛
You know very big words.
你一定是个很优秀的医生
You must be a very good doctor.
让我们看看你有多优秀
Let's find out how good you are.
我们都希望这个非常危险的手术
We all hope this very dangerous operation
会大获成功
is a complete success.
但一如既往地 在医学界
But, as always, in the field of medicine,
世事无常
stuff happens.
如果你在想我的这把超大超吓人的刀
If you're wondering about my enormous and terrifying knife,
答案是 是的
the answer is, yes,
它惊人得锋利
it's incredibly sharp.
划一下 就会...
One swipe and...
厉害
Impressive.
像胃里有蝴蝶似的七上八下吧 浮士德医生
Butterflies in your stomach, Dr. Faustus?
别担心
Don't worry.
会很有趣的
This is going to be fun.
-介绍册 -介绍册
- Program? - Program.
介绍册
Program.
难以置信我居然拿到这场手术的票了
I can't believe I got tickets to this operation.
它开售后马上就卖♥♥光了
It sold out mere moments after going on sale.
就在不久前
Just a moment ago.
我希望是音乐剧
I hope it's a musical.
我带了我的歌♥剧专用镜
I brought my opera glasses.
这是我妻子送我的周年礼物
They were an anniversary gift from my wife.
趁着你在这儿
While you are here,
你该找人帮你查下咳嗽 哥们
you ought to have someone take a look at that cough, buddy.
什么咳嗽
Cough?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
演出就要开始了
The show is about to begin.
请坐到您的座位 静音一切机械设备
Please find your places and silence all mechanical devices.
浮士德医生 我已恭候你多时
Ah, Dr. Faustus, I've been eagerly awaiting you.
我们这位小睡美人也是
And so has our little sleeping beauty here.
快来 浮士德医生
Well, hurry along, Dr. Faustus.
麻♥醉♥药♥不会永远有效
The anesthesia won't last forever.
别忘了这个
Don't forget this.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表