剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
希望能早点找到上去的路 快到早上了
I hope there's a way up soon. It's almost morning.
为什么电梯井下面
Why would there be a secret passage
会有条秘密通道
at the bottom of the elevator shaft?
你觉得杰罗姆知道这些吗
Do you think Jerome knows about this?
我猜埃斯梅知道
I bet Esmé does.
奥拉夫伯爵大概就是这么知道的
That's probably why Count Olaf knows, too.
-你觉得埃斯梅是什么意思... -看
- What do you think Esmé meant... - Look.
灰
Ashes?
-那是奥拉夫伯爵 -你确定吗
- That was Count Olaf. - Are you sure?
你也看见了那文身 还能是谁
You saw the tattoo. Who else could it be?
-现在我知道了 -现在你知道了
- Now I know. - Now you know.
-但就为个糖罐 -就为个糖罐
- But a sugar bowl? - A sugar bowl.
很难相信这么小的东西
It's hard to believe something so small
会造成这么多的破坏和毁灭
could cause so much wreckage and devastation.
还夺走了那么多生命
Or the loss of so many lives.
我不想说谎 我们的工作很危险
I'm not gonna lie. What we do is dangerous.
我失去过朋友 同事
I've lost friends, associates...
-甚至一个弟弟 -那为什么还要做
- Even a brother. - Then why do it?
必须有人接过火炬
Someone has to take up the torch.
火已蔓延到各地 奥利维亚·卡利班
There are fires all over, Olivia Caliban,
我们需要懂得灭火的人
we need people who know how to put them out.
我相信你就是这样的人
I believe you are one of those people.
故事始于埃斯梅·斯瓜勒被盗的糖罐
This story started with a sugar bowl stolen from Esmé Squalor,
但它可以以奥拉夫伯爵收尾
but it can end with Count Olaf.
-所以你跟我们一起了 -我跟你一起
- So you're with us? - I'm with you.
-直到痛苦的终点吗 -终点会痛苦吗
- To the bitter end? - Is the end going to be bitter?
-不到终点也无从知道 -最快多久能到
- We won't know until we get there. - How fast can we get there?
你能开多快
How fast can you drive?
可能奎格梅尔们也在上面
Maybe the Quagmires are up there.
-什么 -怎么会
- What? - How?
-这是我们家 -为什么会有一条秘密通道
- It's our home. - Why would there be a secret tunnel
从黑暗大道667号♥的电梯井一路通到
from an elevator shaft at 667 Dark Avenue...
我们家
To our home?
这意味着什么
"What does it mean?"
真希望我能回答珊妮·波德莱尔
I wish I could answer Sunny Baudelaire's
这个重要的问题
important question.
打开一个秘密活板门 进入波德莱尔家遗址
Opening a secret hatch into the remains of the Baudelaire home
就像打开一个
is like opening a mysterious box
我收藏了数年的神秘盒子
that I have had in my possession for many years.
盒子里是一张地图
Inside the box is a map.
我花了不计其数的时间
I have spent more hours than I can count
研究这两条点线
going over the two dotted lines
它标识了一条地下通道
indicating the underground tunnel
从黑暗大道667号♥的假电梯井开始
that begins at the ersatz elevator shaft of 667 Dark Avenue
通向波德莱尔家
and leads to the Baudelaire home.
-我们父母一定不知道这事 -不知道吗
- Our parents couldn't have known about this. - Could they?
珊妮是对的
Sunny's right.
咱们最好快走 拍卖♥♥已经开始了
We'd better hurry. The auction already started.
拍卖♥♥ 拜托 已经开始了
The auction, please, has started.
如您所见 第一件拍卖♥♥品
As you can see, Lot Número One-o
是一幅通缉令
is a wanted poster
上面是臭名昭著的英俊坏蛋 奥拉夫伯爵
for notorious good-looking villain named Count Olaf.
咱们从5起价 有人出5吗
Let's start it at five. Do we hear five?
5有吗
Five?
你这是...不是
Is that a... No.
4.5呢 这海报多漂亮
Four and a half? It's beautiful poster.
我们可以加一包口香糖
Maybe we could throw in a pack of gum.
让开
Out of the way!
我正想尽快赶去某处
I'm trying to get somewhere as quickly as possible.
坡先生
Mr. Poe?
波德莱尔们
Baudelaires?
你们怎么在这儿 怎么一身灰
What are you doing here? Why are you so dusty?
《波德莱尔们孤儿灰头土脸》
"Baudelaire Orphans Covered in Ashes!"
《每日琐碎报》的读者就等着瞧吧
Wait until the readers of the Daily Punctilio hear about this!
坡先生 没时间解释了
Mr. Poe, there's no time to explain.
你得载我们一程
You need to give us a ride.
克劳斯 没时间解释了
Klaus, there's no time to explain.
我不能载你们一程
I can't possibly give you a ride.
我要迟到了 得赶去凡勃伦礼堂的时髦拍卖♥♥
I'm running late to the In Auction at Veblen Hall.
我们也要去那里
That's where we need to go.
我不确定 亲爱的
I don't know, dear.
拍卖♥♥会说是必须有请帖
It says the auction is invitation only.
不用 这是慈善事业
Oh, no. It's a charitable function,
我们也要慈善仁爱
so let's be charitable.
我会试着让你们以我客人的身份进去
I'll try and get you in as my guests.
别把灰蹭在车内
Don't get ashes on the upholstery.
这个漂亮的红鲱鱼
This beautiful red herring fish
可以装点私宅
will be a lovely addition to any home
或是公♥司♥ 或怎么说的来着
or place of business or, how do you say,
牙医候诊大厅
dentist office lobby.
在我的故国 鱼被称为海鲜
In old country, fish is called seafood.
说得好 甘瑟
Good point, Gunther.
名录上写的是一只金鲑鱼
The catalog lists a solid gold salmon,
但那个我们当垃圾扔了
but of course we threw that in the garbage now
现在鲱鱼才时髦
that herring is in.
坡先生 我们需要你拍一件物品
Mr. Poe, we need you to bid on an item in the aution.
恐怕不行 波德莱尔们
I don't think so, Baudelaires.
我很高兴你们对
I'm glad you're showing interest in
中上层阶级的消遣活动感兴趣
recreational activities of the upper-middle class,
但我不能允许
but I can't condone
花大把的钱在没用的东西上
spending large sums of money on frivolous items.
亲爱的 看 一只带眼睛的木勺子
Look, dear, a wooden spoon with googly eyes!
我们要高价拍下
We'll bid high.
拍卖♥♥愉快
Enjoy the show.
站住 你们不在名单上
Halt there. You're not on the list.
奥拉夫伯爵想抓到我们吧
Count Olaf wants us captured, right?
如果你放我们进去
If you let us in...
也算是抓到我们了
That's kind of like capturing us.
我需要想一想
I need to think about this.
抱歉 但我们很有钱而且不喜欢等待
Excuse me, but we're wealthy and don't like to wait.
我听到有人出8.5
I hear eight and a half.
费里尼先生 拜托 出8.5
Eight and a half, please, from Mr. Fellini.
我想拍那个红鲱鱼
I'd like to bid on that red herring
给我工作的胡迪尼鲱鱼餐馆
for the restaurant Herring Houdini, where I work.
成交 卖♥♥给餐馆人员
Sold! To restaurant person for
成交价格不详 稍后支付
indeterminate demand of money which will be paid later.
下一件拍卖♥♥品是48号♥
Next item is Lot 48.
有花之类的装饰的瓶子
A vase adorned with flower things.
非常脆弱 非常时髦
Very fragile, very in.
我出价20
I bid 20!
我们继续正常进行下去 拜托
We proceed as normal, please,
下一件是49号♥拍卖♥♥品
to the crying of Lot 49.
49号♥拍卖♥♥品 那是VFD
Lot 49. That's VFD.
我们不算太晚
We're not too late.
坡先生 我们能用我们的财产拍下那个吗
Mr. Poe. Can we use our fortune to bid on that item?
你们的父母没给你们留拍卖♥♥的钱
I'm afraid your parents' will has no provision for public sales.
那你不能替我们拍吗
Then, can't you bid on it for us?
我们朋友的命就靠它了
The lives of our friends depend on it.
你不该这么夸张 克劳斯
You shouldn't use hyperbole, Klause.
但我想我能小拍一下
But I supposed I could make a modest bid.
毕竟我刚升职
I did receive that promotion.
-是的 -VFD到底是个什么
- Yes, you did. - What in the world is VFD?
我是服务员拉里 你过保镖那关了吗
This is Larry Your-Waiter. Did you get past the bouncer?
还没 但他必须让我进 我在名单上
Not yet. He has to let me in. I'm on the list.
堆西卡·理发
Yessica Haircut.
我们的特工已潜入了拍卖♥♥会
Our agents infiltrated the auction.
如果我们够快 能赶去帮忙
If we hurry, we can make it in time to help.
-我在限速55的地方开到了60 -加速
- I'm going 60 in a 55 zone. - Floor it.
这段冗长悲伤而不快的故事到此为止了
This lengthy chronicle of woe and unpleasantness ends today.
VFD 当然 无需介绍
VFD, of course, needs no introduction,
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表