剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
你好 芭布丝 来陪我们玩
Hello, Babs. Come and play with us.
不好意思 我应该往那边走
Excuse me. I just need to go the other way.
我忘了拿文件
I forgot my paperwork.
振作一点
Get a hold of yourself.
你是人力资源部兼♥职♥医院行政部主管
You're head of human resources and hospital administration,
看在上帝的分上
for goodness' sake.
还是派对策划委员会主席
And also party planning.
雷声 起
Thunder, go.
闪电 起
Lightning, go.
再来雷声
More thunder.
*我们探望病患*
*We visit people who are ill*
*努力弄哭他们*
*And try to make them cry*
*哪怕医生说*
*Even when the doctor says*
*你恐怕活不成了*
*I'm afraid you'll have to die*
该我上场了
Oh, that's my cue.
医学院医生 是你
Dr. Medical School, it's you.
拜托 芭布丝
Please, Babs.
医学院医生是我妈妈
Dr. Medical School was my mother's name.
叫我玛他提亚
Call me Mattathias.
好 玛他提亚
Yes, Mattathias.
你还好吗 芭布丝
Are you quite all right, Babs?
抱歉 我有点吓到自己了
Sorry, I'm afraid I gave myself a bit of a scare.
是啊 医院有时是很可怕
Yes, well, hospitals can be scary places,
对不对
can't they?
我们得想办法查看斯尼奇档案
We've got to find a way to see the Snicket file.
早上再找哈尔试试
We'll try Hal again in the morning.
至少这里有床 晚上可以睡觉
At least this place has beds we can sleep in tonight.
全体注意 我是芭布丝
Attention! This is Babs,
人力资源部和医院行政部主管
head of human resources, hospital administration
还是派对策划委员会主席
and the party planning committee.
我要宣布我始料未及的超早退休
I'd just like to announce my unexpected, super early retirement.
交接马上进行
My replacement will begin immediately.
交给我吧 谢谢
I'll take these, thank you.
你们逃不掉的
You'll never get away with this.
光是文书工作你们就处理不过来
The paperwork alone is beyond your abilities.
谢谢 芭布丝
Thank you, Babs.
你肯定很感激我这么多年的辛勤工作
You certainly appreciate all my hard work over these years.
海姆立克医院的各位 大家好
Greetings, Heimlich Hospital.
我是玛他提亚·医学院医生
This is Dr. Mattathias Medical School
我要宣布一则紧急消息
with an emergency news bulletin.
有人看见医院内有几个杀人犯
Some murderers have been spotted in the hospital,
我们要对每张病床进行彻底搜查
so we will be conducting a thorough check of each and every bed
直到抓住他们为止
until they've been caught.
毕竟 没人想在睡梦中被杀
After all, no one wants to be murdered to death in their sleep.
晚安 好梦
Good night and sweet dreams.
他接管了整所医院
He's taking over the whole hospital.
我们得找个医院里
We'll have to find somewhere in the hospital
没人会看的地方
that no one will look.
他们还能听见我吗 有没有个按钮
Can they still hear me? Is there a button I'm suppose to...
按钮在这儿
Oh, here's the button.
未完工的那一翼
The unfinished wing.
没有墙就没有监控摄像头
If there are no walls, there can't be any security cameras.
找到那些孤儿
Find those orphans.
找到糖罐
Find the sugar bowl.
我们最好分头行动
We'd better split up.
出来啊 孤儿们 你们在哪
Come on, orphans, where are you?
这边安全
This way's clear.
老大 这所医院让我毛骨悚然
Boss, this hospital gives me the creeps.
我不管这里黑不黑吓不吓人
I don't care if it's dark and scary.
你们没把从痤疮到缺锌
You are not coming back here
从A到Z的各种病房♥挨个搜一遍
until you've searched each and every ward
就别回来
from acne to zinc deficiency.
还有别再朝摄像头挥手了
And stop waving into the camera.
波德莱尔们
Baudelaires.
波德莱尔们
Baudelaires.
波德莱尔们
Baudelaires.
波德莱尔们
Oh, Baudelaires.
波德莱尔们
Baudelaires.
我讨厌无聊的电视节目
I hate boring television.
我看到动静了 左转
I see movement. Turn left.
你的另一个左边
Your other left.
你的另一个 另一个左边
Your other, other left.
你什么都没找到吗
You didn't find anything?
没有 我很努力地找了
No, and I looked really hard.
这家医院的自动售货机都不卖♥♥欧芹苏打水
Not a single vending machine in this hospital has parsley soda.
它们倒是有这种热热的棕色的东西
They did have this hot brown stuff.
让我体内燃烧
It burns my insides,
但我已经喝了三大杯
but I've had three cupsful.
让我觉得好鲜活
It makes me feel alive.
你该去找那些孤儿的
You were suppose to be looking for the orphans.
我又不是你的走狗
I'm not one of your hench-people.
你不给我工钱 所以你不能冲我吼
You don't pay me, so you can't yell at me.
其实 我也不给他们工钱
Actually, I don't pay them either.
我要找到糖罐
I would like to find the sugar bowl
然后离开这里
and get out of here.
医院的味道让我抑郁
The smell of hospitals depresses me.
找到波德莱尔们之前我们是不会走的
We're not leaving until we find the Baudelaires.
-小心 -幸好我们就在医院里
- Be careful. - It's a good thing we're at a hospital.
小心脚下 珊妮
Watch your step, Sunny.
这会是我们睡过的最糟的地方吗
Will this be the worst place we've ever slept?
现在的话 这很难说
At this point, it's hard to say.
是我在乌鸦村干了所有的重活儿
I am the one who did all the heavy lifting in Crow Town,
是我抓住了芭布丝
I'm the one who caught Babs,
是我戴帽子美极了
I'm the one who looks great in a hat,
所以我要去拿回糖罐
so I'm going to retrieve that sugar bowl
而你就无所事事地站着 盯着走廊
while you stand around staring at hallways.
如果你觉得自己能做得更好
If you think you can do any better,
那就去试试
then be my guest.
好啊
Fine.
我去换一件更吓人的衣服
I'll just slip into something more frightening
马上就能拿到糖罐
and I'll have that sugar bowl in a jiffy.
说得容易做着难
That's easier said than done.
你是没看到我的衣服
You haven't seen my outfit.
让开 废物
Move it, losers.
我更喜欢"洋子"来之前的日子
I liked it so much better before Yoko showed up.
世界上几乎所有事都是说着容易做着难
Just about everything in this world is easier said than done,
除了
with the exception of
"协助西绪福斯易患囊肿的妹妹"
"Assisting Sisyphus's cyst-susceptible sister,"
这件事做着容易说着难
which is easier done than said.
找一个安全之地说着容易做着难
Finding a safe place is easier said than done.
这正是小波德莱尔们做到的事
That's exactly what the Baudelaires managed to do.
但是 他们现在已经知道
Still, they knew by now
安全只是暂时的
that safety is only temporary.
我们不能整晚都待在这里
We can't stay here all night.
奥拉夫伯爵在找我们
Count Olaf is looking for us.
我们也不能继续在远郊游荡
We can't just keep wandering the hinterlands
希望情况会好转
hoping things will get better.
我们是谜团的一部分
We're part of a mystery.
在查明它是什么之前 我们永远无法解脱
We'll never be free till we figure out what it is.
你在邓肯和伊莎朵拉的笔记里发现什么了吗
Did you find anything in Duncan and Isadora's notes?
只有代码和诗
Just codes and poems.
由于鱼叉枪的破坏 很难破解它们
The damage from the harpoon gun made them hard to decipher.
我们真的需要看那份档案
We really need to see that file.
要怎么拿到它
How can we get it?
我们不能那样 哈尔信任我们
We can't. Hal trusts us.
而且我研究过锁
And I studied the locks.
没有合适器械的话很难撬开
They'd be too difficult to pick without the proper equipment.
我们可以偷他的钥匙
We could steal his keys.
我们的父母会失望的
Our parents would be disappointed.
他们会知道我们是迫不得已
They'd know we were doing what's necessary.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表