剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
Step onto the platform
让长者好好看看你们
so your Elders can get a good look at you.
-你们好 我是维奥蕾特·波德莱尔 -安静
- Hello, I'm Violet Baudelaire. - Silence!
第902条法规规定
Rule number 902 states
站在讲台上的人不可以说话
that no one may talk while on the platform.
波德莱尔们 我们很了解你们的事
Baudelaires, we know your story well.
你们父母的悲惨死亡
The tragic death of your parents.
多个监护人的不幸身亡
The unfortunate loss of numerous guardians.
以及一个邪恶的伯爵
How you have been pursued relentlessly
一直对你们纠缠不休 企图偷你们的财产
by a wicked count out to steal your fortune.
你们的烦恼将在此终结
Your troubles end here.
我们最近添加了新法规来解决你们的一切麻烦
We recently made up a new rule to solve all your problems.
第9833条法规规定
Rule number 9,833 states
村界内不许坏人进入
no villains will be allowed within the city limits.
你们终于安全了 波德莱尔们
You're safe at last, Baudelaires.
-长者议会 我不觉得... -安静
- Council of Elders I don't think... - Silence!
-奥拉夫伯爵 -安静
- Count Olaf... - Silence.
安静 婴儿也要安静
Silence, even for babies!
下一件事务
Now, the next order of business.
孩子们有监护人时 监护人会让他们做杂务
When children have guardians, guardians make them do chores.
我们现在都是你们的监护人了
We are all your guardians now.
因此 你们要做我们所有的杂务
Therefore it follows that you will be doing all of our chores.
整个村子的杂务
For the entire village.
有问题吗
Any questions?
-请原谅 但是 -安静
- I beg your pardon, but... - Silence!
第四次第五次了
For the fourth and fifth time!
我们还要说几遍
How many times do we have to tell you
第902条法规的事
about rule number 902, hmm?
我们是问 村民们还有问题吗
What we meant was, are there any questions from the town?
-莫若太太 -谢谢 长者议会
- Mrs. Morrow? - Thank you, Council of Elders.
我非常支持"要一整个村子"项目
I am all in favor for the "It Takes a Village" program
以及别人来替我做杂务
and someone else doing my chores.
但就是这些孩子
But these are the same children
卷入了那起绑♥架♥丑闻
involved with that kidnapping scandal.
我不希望我的村子惹来那种麻烦
I don't want trouble like that in my town.
-那不是问题 -更多是表态
- That wasn't a question. - It was more of a statement.
-我 -穿格子裤的男人
- Me, me! - Man in plaid pants?
嗯 我有个问题
Yes, I have a question.
这些孩子要住哪
Where are these children going to live?
虽然要一整个村子养一个孩子
It may take a village to raise a child,
但我可不想要吵闹的孩子把我家搞得乌烟瘴气
but I don't want noisy children cluttering up my home,
是吧
eh? Right?
-安静 -没必要为此激动
- Silence! - Now, there's no need to fuss.
孤儿们会跟我们的杂务工海克特一起住
The orphans will live with our handyman, Hector.
是吧 海克特
Isn't that right, Hector?
我
I, uh...
海克特
Hector?
我
I...
我
I...
长者议会
The Council of Elders
视海克特最近的一次晕厥为
takes Hector's latest fainting spell to mean
同意为孩子们提供食物衣服
that Hector will feed and clothe them
并教他们我们的法规
and teach them our rules,
免得他们再做出在讲台上讲话
so they won't do any more terrible things
这样大逆不道的事
like talking on the platform!
是吧 海克特
Isn't that right, Hector?
嗯
Well, you...
长者议会没有听到海克特反对
The Council hears no objections from Hector.
下一件事务
Now, the next item of business,
警♥察♥局长做报告
a report from the chief of police.
-你们好 我来了 -埃斯梅·斯瓜勒
- Ciao. Hello. I'm here... - Esmé Squalor.
如果埃斯梅来了 那奥拉夫伯爵肯定也来了
If Esmé's here, then so is Count Olaf.
如果奥拉夫伯爵来了
And if Count Olaf is here...
那奎格梅尔们肯定也在这儿
So are the Quagmires.
你们好 VFD
Greetings, VFD.
我是萨布丽娜·佩帕·安娜希塔夏·玛丽戈德警官
My name is Officer Sabrina Pepper Anastasia Marigold.
但你们可以喊我卢恰纳警官
But you may call me Officer Luciana,
我是你们的新警♥察♥局长
your new chief of police.
我 之前的警♥察♥局长哪去了
Me, me. What happened to the old chief of police?
我还挺喜欢他的
I kind of liked that guy.
他喉咙疼
He has a sore throat.
他不小心吞下了一盒图钉
He accidentally swallowed a box of thumbtacks.
我们没雇接替人
We didn't hire a replacement.
机构派我来的
The agency sent me.
VFD 我会给你们保护和风范
VFD, I bring you protection and style.
希望你们喜欢我光鲜的警♥察♥制♥服♥
Enjoy my fabulous officious outfit
我会呈上一堆堆的正义
as I serve up piles and piles of justice.
-我们得告诉长者... -安静
- We have to tell the Council... - Silence!
我们看得到你们的嘴唇在动
We can see your lips moving.
低语也是说话 讲台上是不许讲话的
Whispering is talking, and there's no talking on the platform.
除非你碰巧是警♥察♥局长
Unless you happen to be chief of police.
除非你碰巧是警♥察♥局长
Unless you happen to be the chief of police.
作为警♥察♥局长
And as chief of police,
我会确保违规者都得到严厉惩罚
I will make sure that rule-breakers are severely punished.
听上去很好
That sounds perfect.
个人而言 我是很喜欢严厉惩罚的
For me, I am big fan of severe punishment.
事实上 我会亲手解决
In fact, I will personally take care of people
违反哪怕最小的法规的人
who break even the tiniest rule.
-说得好 -我喜欢这位新警♥察♥局长
- Hear! Hear! - I like this new chief of police!
她很美
She's very attractive.
我佩服她的能力
I admire her for her capabilities.
好
Yeah!
谢谢 太谢谢你们了
Grazie. Aw, so kind. Grazie.
你们看到了 波德莱尔们
As you can see Baudelaires,
我们到处有眼线
we have eyes everywhere.
我们时刻在看着
And we are always watching.
好了 你们走吧 祝你们在新家好运
Now, off you go! Good luck in your new home.
我们现在做什么
What do we suppose to do now?
这就是小村子的问题
That's the trouble with small towns.
一旦你渗透了警局 就再没什么可做的了
Once you infiltrate the police force, there's nothing much to do.
去搞破坏吗
Vandalism?
波德莱尔要负责打扫整个村子
The Baudelaires' suppose to be cleaning up this town.
或许我们可以把它弄得脏一点
Maybe we could make it a little dirtier.
*孤儿们*
*Orphans*
*我就喜欢唱孤儿们*
*Love scatting about orphans*
*什么都跟孤儿们不押韵*
*Nothing rhymes with orphans*
*或许除了份量*
*Except for maybe portions*
*嗯 或者纵火*
*Oh, yeah, or arson*
*这个还算押韵*
*That's more of like a half rhyme*
口♥技♥结尾
Beat it out.
*有钱的孤儿就像饱食的猫*
*A wealthy orphan's Like a well-fed cat*
*我看到一只就想唱起来*
*I lay my eyes on one And I just want to scat*
欢迎光临消防局酒吧 伙计们
Welcome to the Firehouse Saloon, folks.
我这里有非常昂贵的饮料
I have extremely pricey beverages
你们得付现金购买♥♥
which you have to pay cash for.
我要一大杯的正义加冰
I'll take a tall glass of Justice on the rocks
再加点你的邪恶计划在此终结
with a garnish of Your Wicked Schemes Stop Here.
那个没有了
We're all out.
但我可以给你倒个双份的
But I can pour you a double shot
你别想活捉我
of You'll Never Take Me Alive.
-你一点没变 -谢谢
- You haven't changed. - Thank you.
那是顶新帽子吗 让你脑袋显得怪怪的
Is that a new hat? It makes your head look funny.
我就要他要的
I'll have what he's having.
你是谁 等等
Who are you? Wait a minute.
糨糊的气味
The smell of paste.
工作里接触孩子的那种呆滞目光
The glassy-eyed stare of someone who works with children.
你是那个学校图书管♥理♥员♥
You're that school librarian.
那是很久以前了
That was a long time ago.
也没多久 其实就只有几...
It wasn't that long ago. It was actually just like a few...
把戏完了 奥拉夫
The jig is up, Olaf.
把戏
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表