剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
And that children could stay lost in this penthouse for ages.
埃斯梅邀请甘瑟来的
Esmé invited Gunther here.
你觉得他们会不会有勾结
Do you think they could be working together?
埃斯梅已经很有钱了
Esmé's already rich.
她不需要再偷我们的财产
She doesn't need to steal our fortune.
没错 但她看上去好像很倾心于奥拉夫伯爵
Yeah, but she seems to be falling for Count Olaf.
他可以娶她 成为我们的监护人
He could marry her and become our guardian.
如果杰罗姆出了什么事
If something happens to Jerome.
美丽的女士埃斯梅和她丈夫想不想看派对戏法
Would pretty lady Esmé und husband like to see party trick?
-想 -过来 过来 站在这里
- Yes. - Come, come, stand right here.
不
No.
这个沙发是亚利桑那国王的
This sofa belonged to the King of Arizona.
你不能靠在上面
You don't recline on it!
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, darling.
但是甘瑟和这个吊灯
But Gunther and the chandelier.
甘瑟只是在给我们表演手杖戏法
Gunther was just showing us his cane tricks
他凭此在他的国家赢得了
that earned him a bronze medal for his country's
不侵权版奥♥运♥会铜牌
non-trademark-violating version of the Olympics.
对吧
Isn't that right?
在我的国家 孩子们不能打扰
In my country, children do not interrupt
已婚夫妇和外国人变戏法
married couple and foreign man turning tricks.
甘瑟 原谅他们这一次吧
Gunther, let's forgive them just this once,
鉴于他们终于穿上了时髦的衣服
seeing as they've finally put on some in suits.
还有一个哪去了 拜托
Where is the other one, please?
我姐姐去探索了
My sister's exploring.
她说她想看看这个顶层公♥寓♥的每个角落
She said she wants to see every inch of this penthouse.
她可得小心点 随便乱跑的话绝对会迷路的
I hope she's careful. Without a system, a person could get lost.
我姐姐很聪明
My sister's very resourceful.
我也想看看其他的房♥间 如果...
I'd like to see the rest of the apartment as well if--
不 不 拜托
No, no, please.
我不赞成小孩子随便看顶层公♥寓♥
I do not approve of small child browsing penthouse.
应该花不了太久...
It shouldn't take long and...
这个顶层公♥寓♥应该也只有...两三个房♥间吧
this penthouse has, I'm guessing, two to three rooms?
两三个房♥间 两三个房♥间
Two or three rooms? Two or three rooms?
这边走 小孤儿
Step this way, orphan boy,
准备好看个眼花缭乱一抹黑吧
and prepare to be so dazzled your eyes will turn black.
我知道你姐姐想干什么
I know what your sister is up to.
我们知道你想干什么 但是你别想得逞
We know what you're up to. But you won't get away with it.
真的吗 你看过我的剪报吗
Really? Have you seen my press clippings?
我可以逃脱谋杀罪...再一次
I could get away with murder... again.
这是正式宴会厅
This is the formal dining room.
我喜欢这些花瓶 你呢
I love these vases, don't you?
够结实 足以导致致命的脑震荡吧
Sturdy enough to cause a fatal concussion, no?
这是半正式宴会厅
This is the semiformal dining room.
这些花瓶也很可爱吧
These vases are cute, too.
没错 但拿来砸人还是够分量的
Yeah, but still heavy enough for a good whacking.
非正式宴会厅
The informal dining room.
小花瓶能摔成几百万片 击中你的眼睛
Tiny vase can shatter into a million pieces and hit your eye.
这是游戏室
This is the games room.
保龄球馆
Bowling alley.
我的盥洗室
My powder room.
-我不准进来 -没错 亲爱的
- I'm not allowed in here. Yes. - That's right, dear.
在这翼
Now, in this wing,
我还有一堆房♥间
I have a number of rooms
用来放我最昂贵 最时髦的东西
where I display my most expensive, most in objects.
这是一大篮芜菁甘蓝
This is an enormous basket of rutabagas,
最时髦的根菜
the innest root vegetable.
这是一卷超级长的橡皮筋
This is a collection of extremely long rubber bands.
这是西班牙最大的手帕
And this is Spain's largest handkerchief.
看起来大到可以
This looks large enough for,
怎么说的来着 捂死富人
how do you say, suffocating rich person.
-你说什么 -我说
- What was that? - I said...
-保佑你 -谢谢你 美丽的女士
- Oh, bless you. - Thank you, pretty lady.
这房♥间里肯定有什么让我过敏的东西
I must be allergic to something in this room
不是这个巨大的手帕或者你们两个成年人
that is not large handkerchief or you two adult people.
也许是孤儿们
The orphans, perhaps?
他们是孤儿吗 怎么回事
They're orphans? Qué pasa?
没错 我对孤儿过敏
Yes, I'm allergic to orphans.
是因为他们身上的尘土吗
Is it their dust?
没错 或他们的灰
Yes, yes, or their ashes.
会堵塞我的...怎么说来着
This clogs up my whole... What is the word for it?
-腺 -人生
- Glands? - Life.
我们找到维奥蕾特了
Ah! We found Violet.
-探索得怎么样 -全转过了
- How was the tour? - It was thorough.
然后呢
And?
那我们又回到原点了
We're back where we started.
别傻了 我们是从餐厅开始的
Don't be silly. We started in the dining room.
说到餐厅 我太饿了 我能吃掉你的手
Speaking of dining, I am so hungry, I could chew off your arm.
城里最时髦的餐馆就在半条街外
The innest restaurant in the city is just half a block away.
我们坐一条街长的豪华轿车去那里
We'll take the block-long limousine to get there.
想想公众关注 我们的照片或许能上报
Think of the publicity. We could get our picture in the paper.
-没错 我们这就拍一张吧 拜托 -好
- Yes, let's take one now, please. - Yes!
亲爱的 小波德莱尔们未必想...
Darling, I'm not sure the Baudelaires would like to--
杰罗姆 照相机 孩子们 过来
Jerome, camera. Kids, come on.
不 不 美丽的女士 就来...
Oh, no, no, pretty lady, please. Just a...
怎么说的来着 精华照片
how do you say? A money shot.
不 不 照片里有孤儿会激起巨大的兴趣
No, no! Orphans in the photo will generate excitement,
就像名流或雪橇犬 过来 过来
like celebrities or sled dogs. Come on. Come on. Come on.
太好了 过来
Lovely. There we go.
把细条纹西装拍进去 杰罗姆 好了
Get the pinstripes in, Jerome. There we go.
说奶酪
Say cheese!
古冈左拉干酪
Gorgonzola!
"波德莱尔孤儿们是城里第六重要的财政顾问
"The Baudelaire orphans are this season's fashionable accessories
埃斯梅·琪琪·珍妮薇芙·斯瓜勒 中
for the city's sixth most important financial adviser,
本季最时髦的配饰
Esmé Gigi Geniveve Squalor, center,
她正在和甘瑟 远左
who is organizing the In Auction
以及她的丈夫 未入镜
with Gunther, far left,
组织时髦拍卖♥♥"
and her husband Jerome, not pictured."
你知道普鲁弗洛克预科学校
Do you have any idea how many orphaned students
有多少孤儿学生
from Prufrock Preparatory School
落入了可怕之人手中吗
are ending up in the hands of dreadful people?
你不会害怕外国人吧
Surely you're not afraid of foreigners.
什么 当然不了
What? No! Of course not.
我说的是那些不停找上
I am talking about the parade of tsuris
小波德莱尔们
that has plagued the Baudelaires,
小奎格梅尔们和其他孤儿们的麻烦
the Quagmires, and who knows what other orphans,
你本该是他们的事务副总
whose affairs you are supposed to be vice president of.
那个"麻烦"是意第绪语
"Tsuris" means "trouble" in Yiddish.
我知道那个词的意思
I know what "tsuris" means.
坡先生 我是一名学校图书管♥理♥员♥
Mr. Poe, I have taken an unpaid sabbatical
目前正在进行无薪休假
from my job as a school librarian
并来到城市里 亲自调查这些事
to come to the city and investigate these things for myself.
老实说 我查到越多 越觉得困惑不安
Frankly, the more I read, the more confused and upset I become.
我读书时也是这种感觉
The same thing happens when I read, too.
所以我和我妻子更喜欢缩在沙发里
It's why my wife and I prefer to curl up on the sofa
看看几集网剧
and watch a few episodes of streaming television.
我发现了很多令人震惊的事
I have discovered a number of startling facts
并想出了不少让人不安的推论
and developed number of disturbing theories.
如果你有一点时间
If you just have a few minutes--
恐怕我没有一点时间
I'm afraid I don't have a few minutes.
如果你推迟过直升机航行
If you've ever had to postpone a helicopter ride,
就会知道飞行员有多暴躁
you'd know how grumpy the pilots get.
我不在乎暴躁飞行员
I don't care about grumpy pilots.
必须找到小奎格梅尔们
The Quagmires must be found,
并将奥拉夫伯爵绳之以法
and Count Olaf must be brought to justice.
坡先生 拜托 没有别人能帮我了
Mr. Poe, please. I haven't anywhere else to turn.
真不错 杰奎琳
That's nice. Jacquelyn,
能把直升机安全带拿来吗
could you bring the helicopter safety harness?
拜托
Please?
在一个往往由腐♥败♥和傲慢掌控的世界
In a world too often governed by corruption and arrogance,
的确很难坚守
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表