剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
你们知道
And do you know
我对他们说了什么吗
what I told them?
你绝不能放弃
You can never give up.
你绝不能放弃
You can never give up
如果你身处可怕的境遇
if you find yourself in terrible circumstances.
你必须继续奋斗
You must keep struggling.
你必须奋斗 直到你找到安全的地方生活
You must struggle until you find a safe place to live.
你必须奋斗 直到你找到高尚可靠的朋友
You must struggle until you find noble and reliable friends.
-你必须奋斗 -不断奋斗
- You must struggle... - And struggle...
直到世界能看清你真实的模样
Until the world can see who you really are.
那孩子是突然冒出来的
That kid came out of nowhere!
贝多芬啊
Holy Beethoven,
我明白你们的意思了 波德莱尔们
I see what you mean, Baudelaires!
-可算啊 -你们是说
- Finally! - What you mean...
我应该继续奋斗
is that I should keep on struggling,
或许我终究
and then perhaps
能受邀加入真正的管弦乐队
I'll be invited to join a legitimate orchestra.
不 那才不是我们的意思
No, that's not what we mean at all.
-你的鞋 先生 -看他脚踝上的文身
- Your shoe, sir. - Look at the tattoo on his ankle!
哎呀 这脚踝我到哪都认得出来
Egad! I'd know that ankle anywhere!
多谢夸奖 好先生
You flatter me, kind sir.
别喊我"好先生" 好先生
Don't call me "kind sir," kind sir.
你是奥拉夫伯爵 那个文身就是证明
You're Count Olaf. That tattoo proves it.
你现在也来不及
And it's too late to cover it up
用八成太贵的跑鞋遮起来了
with a probably overpriced running shoe.
我没要遮盖什么 我必须穿这鞋
I am not covering up anything. I need to wear these.
别傻了
Don't be ridiculous!
一个恶名昭著的罪犯穿跑鞋做什么
Why would a notorious criminal need running shoes?
老大
Boss.
跑啊
For running.
去追他 坡先生
Go after him! Mr. Poe!
珊妮
Sunny...
他们好快
They're fast!
他们毕竟跑了好几周的圈
Well, they have been running laps for a couple weeks.
跑啊 马儿 跑
Go, horsey, go!
克劳斯
Klaus!
我们找到答案了
We have answers!
-伊莎朵拉 -邓肯
- Isadora! - Duncan!
-我们怎么办 -继续跑
- What can we do? - Keep running.
VFD 你们得记住
VFD! You have to remember!
-VFD -救命
- VFD! - Help!
-伊莎朵拉 -邓肯
- Isadora! - Duncan!
我们找到那本书了
We found the book!
VFD
VFD!
-维奥蕾特 克劳斯 -救救我们
- Violet! Klaus! - Help us!
谁叫那俩孩子闭上嘴
Could someone please shut those kids up?
-克劳斯 波德莱尔们 -救救我们
- Klaus, Baudelaires! - Help us!
救救我们
Please help us!
-我们找到了那本书 -VFD
- We found the book! - VFD!
-伊莎朵拉 -邓肯
- Isadora. - Duncan.
如果你曾失去过朋友
If you have ever lost a friend,
你知道这会让你的世界感觉不完整
you know it makes your world feel incomplete,
就像缺了一块的拼图
like a puzzle with a piece missing,
或是半个破碎的小望远镜
or one half of a broken spyglass.
很抱歉 这个故事的结局
I'm sorry to tell you that this story does not end
并不是两个勇敢高尚的三胞胎被救出
with the rescue of two brave and noble triplets.
这个故事的结局跟所有故事一样
This story ends the way all stories end.
就像普鲁弗洛克预科学校的校训
With the motto of Prufrock Preparatory School.
校训是"人终有一死" 意思是
That motto is "Memento mori," and it means...
记住 你终将死去
Remember, you will die.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表