剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
I just had to fool you and my dim-witted husband
以为他真是一名拍卖♥♥师
into thinking he was really an auctioneer.
thespian 演员
你这"眼缘"当得越来越像样了
You really are starting to grow as a thesbian.
眼缘
Thesbian?
我是挺喜欢马的
Well, I do love horses.
你是我们的监护人
You are our guardian!
应当保证我们的安全
You're supposed to keep us safe,
而不是把我们推下电梯井
not throwing us down elevator shafts,
与恶人勾结图谋我们的财产
working with terrible villains and try to steal our fortune!
但我就想偷你们的东西
But I want to steal from you.
就像碧翠丝当初偷了我的东西那样
I want to steal from you the way Beatrice stole from me!
你说什么
What did you say?
我感觉我对这一切一无所知
I feel like barely know anything about any of this.
那我来给你补补课
Then let me bring you up to speed.
奎格梅尔绑♥架♥案源于一宗谋杀
The Quagmire kidnapping is the result of a murder
谋杀源于纵火
which is the result of an arson,
纵火源于一次违规搬家
which is the result of a moving violation,
一次轻罪 两支毒飞镖
a misdemeanor, two poison darts,
三场民事诉讼和一件被盗物品
three civil suits and a stolen object.
世界比我想得要复杂
The world is more complicated than I thought.
事情往往是如此
That's usually ends up being the case.
也许我不适合干这个
Maybe I'm not cut out for this.
也许我该回到图书馆去
Maybe I should just go back to my library,
那里一切安全 秩序井然
where things are safe and well organized,
但也孤独 毫无成就感
if also lonely and unfulfilled.
作为出租车司机 你想去哪我都得带你去
As a cab driver, I have to take you where you want to go.
但作为志愿者
But as a volunteer,
我不想送你回普鲁弗洛克预科
I don't want to take you back to Prufrock Prep.
我们需要你 奥利维亚·卡利班
You're needed, Olivia Caliban.
为什么
Why?
我可以带你看
I could show you,
但你一旦看到 就很难回头了
but once you see it, it'll be hard to turn back.
很远吗
Is it far?
我得掉头了 抓稳了[抓住结实的东西]
I'll have to turn back. Hang on to something sturdy.
这个故事从一件被盗物品
So, a story that began with a stolen object,
一次违规搬家 一次轻罪 两支毒飞镖
a moving violation, a misdemeanor, two poison darts
和三场基本上庭外和解的民事诉讼开始
and three civil suits settled more or less out of court...
结局是三个孤儿被一网打尽
ends with three orphans trapped in a net
还有另两个正被拉去拍卖♥♥行
and two more being dragged to the auction house.
我最喜欢欢乐结局了
I love a happy ending.
就像我从来没读过的《呼啸山庄》一样
It's like Wuthering Heights, which I never read.
奥拉夫 亲爱的
Olaf, darling,
我好孤独 住在顶层公♥寓♥里
it's been so lonely living in a penthouse
除了万贯家私翠围珠绕一无所有
with nothing but an insane amount of wealth and luxury,
身边只有个我出于复杂目的和一部电梯
and a husband I married for complicated reasons
嫁的丈夫
and also an elevator.
如果我知道领养波德莱尔们
If I had known adopting the Baudelaires
会让你回到我身边
would bring you back into my life,
我早就亲手把他们变成孤儿了
I would've orphaned them myself.
敬全城搜寻的主角
To the star of a citywide manhunt
和一位时隔多年
and the incredibly stylish woman
又找到了他的非常时髦的女性
who found him again after all this time.
敬我们 亲爱的 敬胜利的滋味
To us, my darling, and to the taste of victory.
这是什么
What's in this?
欧芹啊 亲爱的 欧芹苏打水
It's parsley, darling. Parsley soda.
欧芹 为什么...
Parsley? Why would...
你难道没听过香蕉鸡尾酒吗
Have you never even heard of banana daiquiris?
-香蕉不时髦了 -我们走着瞧吧
- Bananas aren't in. - We'll see about that.
我们已瞒天过海
Now that we've fooled the city
还把你丈夫弄晕了
and knocked your husband unconscious,
我觉得现在该
I think it's time...
进行一些
...for a little...
跳舞庆祝活动了
...celebratory dancing.
-什么 -如果你想的话
- What? - If you're up for it.
好吧 跳舞听起来不错
Okay, yes. Dancing sounds fun.
怎么了 你以为...
Why? What did you...
跳舞好啊 跳舞 我本来就想...
Dancing, yes! Dancing. That's what I was...
跳舞之夜
An evening of dancing.
-邓肯 -伊莎朵拉
- Duncan? - Isadora?
他们为什么不回答
Why aren't they answering?
也许奥拉夫布网的时候把他们转移了
Maybe Olaf took them away when he set up this net.
但是不下去无法确定
But we won't know for sure unless we go down.
我们可以用这张网当绳子爬
We could use this net as a climbing rope.
也许不够长 也不够结实
It might not be long enough or strong enough.
我们下不去 那可以上去吗
If we can't go down, can we go up?
管子太细了抓不住
The piping is too small to grip.
除非你...
Unless you had...
手非常小
Very small hands.
-珊妮 不要 -珊妮 这太危险了
- Sunny, no! - Sunny, it's too dangerous.
-珊妮 不 -珊妮
- Sunny, no! - Sunny!
真是难以置信
I can't believe it.
你是指我们的小妹妹在用她的牙
You mean that our baby sister is climbing up an
沿电梯井向上攀爬吗
elevator shaft with the help of her teeth?
这一切都难以置信
I can't believe any of it.
这或许难以置信 但在任何时刻
It may be difficult to believe, but at any given moment,
总有人在某处身处险境
someone somewhere is in a dangerous situation
而别的人则在别处跳舞
and other people in some other place are dancing
寻欢作乐
and having a good time.
世界总是这样
The world is often like this.
此处在欢庆 而门外就是灾难
A celebration here, terrible trouble just outside the door,
可在别处 尚有机会终结坏人的奸计
but elsewhere, a chance to end a villain's treachery.
咱们读一下
Let's do some reading.
地下正进行着绑♥架♥
A kidnapping underground...
-是这边 -你确定吗 我看下地图
- It's this way. - Are you sure? Let me see the map.
而在顶层公♥寓♥...
And in a penthouse...
有人♥大♥胆逃脱了
A daring escape.
管♥理♥员♥很遗憾 他不能让孤儿逃跑
The management regrets it cannot allow any orphans to escape.
"诡计"是什么意思
What does "perfidy" mean?
你很聪明 也很善用牙齿
You know, you're clever, and you're good with your teeth.
如果你识相 可以加入我们
If you play your cards right, you could join our troupe
而不是先后放弃你的财产和生命
instead of surrendering your fortune and your life
差不多是这个顺序
in more or less that order.
你这是想去哪
Where do you think you're going?
我们跳了好一阵舞了 或许我们可以...
We've been dancing a while, now. Maybe we could...
旋转吗 当然
Twirl? Absolutely.
亲爱的 靴子穿着一定很难受吧
Darling, these boots must be killing you.
要不你解开鞋带 然后...
Why don't you unlace them and--
高踢腿 我非常赞成
High kick? I couldn't agree more!
我来抓你了 小宝宝
I'm coming for you, baby!
-你听见什么了吗 -可能是沙球
- Do you hear something? - Probably the maracas.
你有大♥麻♥烦了
You are in big trouble!
我要拿这玩意儿干嘛
What am I supposed to do with this?
不行 你别想贿赂我了事
Oh, no! You're not bribing your way out of this.
我要怎么跟老大讲
How am I going to explain to the boss
你不在那个电梯井里
why you're not in that elevator shaft?
好吧 这样也行
Oh, well, that worked out.
-我可能找到了什么 -VFD
- I think I found something. - "VFD."
奎格梅尔兄妹被绑♥架♥时说过这个
It's what the Quagmires said when they were kidnapped.
它一定很重要
I think it must be important.
那奥拉夫伯爵一定是要用49号♥拍卖♥♥品
Then Lot 49 must be the item that Count Olaf is using
把他们偷运出城
to smuggle them out of town.
-但VFD是什么意思 -我也想知道
- What does VFD stand for? - I wish I knew.
-珊妮 你没事 -你找到人帮忙了吗
- Sunny, you're safe. - Did you manage to get help?
-恶魔舌结 -恶魔舌结
- The Devil's Tongue knot? - The Devil's Tongue knot.
他们不见了
They're gone.
我们留下了他们 现在他们又不见了
We left them alone, and we've lost them again.
我们还没失去他们呢
We haven't lost them yet.
我们不知道这通向哪里
We don't know where it goes.
但我们知道他要带他们去哪里
But we know where he's taking them.
凡勃伦礼堂
Veblen Hall.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表