剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
人们为了财富和名声而来
People coming to the Strip for fortune and fame,
即使他们需要为此杀戮
even if they have to kill for it.
- 很好 - 很高兴你喜欢
- It's good. - Glad you like it.
我想留下一个良好形象
I want to leave on a positive note.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是这可能是我最后一次为你写稿了
It means this might be my last piece for you.
我在考虑搬回家去
I'm thinking about moving back home.
为什么 为什么要回去
Why? Why would you do that?
我不能为了一篇稿件冒生命危险
I'm not risking my life for a story.
这不是一篇稿件那么简单
It's not a story.
这是个大事件 一个天大的事件
It's the story. It's a huge story.
你只想到你自己
Way to think only of yourself.
不 不 我在为你考虑
No, no, I'm thinking about you.
这是你的理想
This is your dream.
我是说 这是你的机会
I mean, this is your chance.
有道理 但还有个杀人狂逍遥法外
That's true, but... but there's a killer out there
而且他知道在哪能找到我 就在这
and he knows where to find me... Right here.
我会保护你的
I'll protect you.
用什么保护 第一修正案吗
With what? The first amendment?
我是杰克·罗斯警探 请开门
It's detective Jack Roth. Let us in.
不 不不 不要 不要应门
No, no, no. Don't, don't answer it.
我们知道里面有人
We can hear you.
你怎么知道我在这
How did you know I was here?
我们知道你在哪工作
We know where you work.
而那杀人狂也知道 所以你做了蠢事
And so does the killer, so this was a stupid move.
很抱歉我逃了 我 我完全吓坏了
I'm sorry. I ran. I w... I was totally freaked.
我就是吓跑了好吗
I just panicked.
那你就觉得跟戴弗在一起
And you felt safer with Diver
比和两个警探在一起安全吗
than with two detectives?
好吧 算了 没关系
Okay, you know what? It doesn't matter.
我们已经找到你 听我说 我们需要你
We found you. Listen to me. We need your help.
杀人狂又从俱乐部骗走了另一个女孩
The killer grabbed another girl from the club.
我们得找到他
We need to find this guy.
她不见了
She's gone.
天知道他会对她做出什么事
God only knows what he's doing to her.
有点疼
That kind of hurts.
那么不要动
Then don't move.
我的天
Oh, my God.
不 不要说话
No, don't say a word.
连呼吸也不要
Don't even breathe.
嘘
Shh!
安静
Quiet.
好吧 刚才太吓人了
Okay, that was freaky.
不可思议 但很吓人
Incredible, but freaky.
你们实在太过了
You two are too much.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我得送玛罗琳回家
I should run Mallory home.
我不想那只小猫咪留在这里
I don't want that little kitty cat to stay here.
我们给她叫个车就行
Let's call her a cab.
我要送走她
I'll take her.
跟我再躺一分钟
Just lie with me for a minute.
好吧
All right.
但只能一分钟
But only for a minute.
该死 玛罗琳在哪
Where the hell is Mallory?
发生什么了吗
Is something wrong?
没有 我只是要出去了
No, I just have to get going.
我 呃
I, uh...
要去什么地方吗
Have someplace to be?
我真的得走了
You know, I really do.
我忘了我早上...有事情要做
I forgot I have this early... morning thing.
是因为我吗
Is it something I did?
不要傻了 我只是 呃 有要紧的事
Don't be silly. I just, uh I have a big day.
我找不到钥匙
I can't find my keys.
是因为玛罗琳 对吗
This is about Mallory, isn't it?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说
I mean...
我从没做过这样的事
I've never done anything like this.
可能我昨晚的表现 让你看不起我了
Maybe after last night, you don't respect me,
也许玛罗琳才是你的菜
or maybe Mallory is more your type.
她那么年轻又开放 而且...
She's so young and free and...
刚刚的吻能回答你
Does that answer your question
我对于玛罗琳什么感觉了吗
about how I feel about Mallory?
我想把她送回去 那才是正确的决定
I wanted to drop her off. It was the right thing to do.
仅此而已 懂吗
That's all, okay?
很抱歉我要匆匆离去了
I'm sorry to rush out.
肯特
Kent.
钥匙在这
Here they are.
我们需要让你跟素描画家配合
We're gonna need to get you to sit down with a sketch artist.
我们有巡逻车在等着
We got a patrol car waiting.
噢 原来你被锁在外面了
Oh, were you locked out?
我们没发觉到
We hadn't realized.
是啊 尽管笑吧 至少我关心凯伦
Yeah, joke all you want. At least I care about Karen.
你们只是拿她当诱饵
You guys are just using her for bait.
嘿 呃 让我跟他谈
Hey, uh, let me talk to him.
去吧 你们真是天造地设的一对
Have at it. You two are made for each other.
非常关心凯伦
Care so much about Karen...
那不如来帮帮我
Why don't you help me out?
好吧 看 关于这包可♥卡♥因♥你都知道些什么
All right, look, what do you know about this cocaine?
那是飞牌
It's that fly brand.
大道上最带劲的
Best blow on the Strip.
名字呢
Got a name?
少来 老兄 你知道交易怎么做
Come on, man. You know the deal.
什么叫你来我往
You help me, I help you.
我给你一些比钱更有价值的东西如何
How about I give you something worth more than money?
好啊
Okay.
飞牌可♥卡♥因♥是在被害人身上发现的
Fly brand coke was left on the victim.
只有洛杉矶警局知道这事
Only the L.A.P.D. knows that.
现在你也知道了
Now so do you.
你就不怕我会泄密
And why are you trusting me with this?
因为你是聪明人
Because you're smart.
我知道你会掺和进来
I know you'll get into it.
或许你能为我们找到些新线索
Maybe you find something new for us.
我们 是指只有我和你吗
Us? "Us" as in me and you us?
当然
Sure.
那你的小伙伴呢 他不会嫉妒吗
What about your little partner? He's not gonna get jealous?
不会
Nah.
- 让我来操心他吧 - 好吧
- Let me worry about him. - Okay.
所以卖♥♥这个飞牌可♥卡♥因♥的人叫什么
So, this fly brand coke dealer, what's his name?
那人叫布克特
This guy's name is Bucket?
你确定戴弗没有耍你
You sure Diver isn't playing you?
有没有很快就知道
This will play out.
你没告诉他任何关于我们案件的事吧
You didn't tell him anything about our case, did you?
当然没有 只是发挥了我的魅力
Of course not. Just used my charm.
尼克松曾为掩盖水门事件真♥相♥扯谎
你撒谎的技术比尼克松还要烂
You lie worse than Nixon.
我要确切的数目
And I want the correct amount.
我觉得他就是我们要找的人
I believe that is our guy.
看起来确实很像哦
Certainly looks the part.
这周不要张扬
No light this week.
不要举办派对 别出岔子
No parties, no nothing.
就把它们一批批倒卖♥♥掉 好吧
Just move it and move it, all right?
这批货35颗一份 清楚了
And that's 35 for these lemons, all right?
你打算怎么处理
How do you want to play this?
逮捕他
Take him down.
布克特
Bucket!
我没看错吧
Really?
明摆在这儿 是毒品吗
Is that just drugs sitting there out in the open?
我看看... 可♥卡♥因♥ 安♥眠♥酮♥
Let's see... coke, Quaaludes.
还有没有我没看到的
Anything I'm missing here?
你们明目张胆的把毒品摆出来
Such an egregious display of narcotics
简直蔑视法律的威严
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表