剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
It involves your mouth.
和你的小嘴有关
but you're not talking.
但不是要你用它来说话
Come on, baby,
来嘛 宝贝儿
you used to love getting down on your knees for me.
你原来很喜欢跪在我面前口的
Get out of my house.
从我的屋子里滚出去
Ohh.
噢
Hey, what do you got?
嘿 你有新的进展了吗
Went to all Rita Forrester's previous addresses.
我们去了丽塔·福雷斯特生前住的地方
Was able to collect some of her stuff
从她的房♥东那儿
from an old landlady who had held onto it.
我们拿回了一些她的遗物
Really? All this time?
真的 这么久都留着啊
This lady had newspapers stacked to her ceiling.
这个房♥东老太太收藏的报纸都堆到和天花板一样高了
I may need to see a therapist after being in that house.
在她房♥子里待过后我觉得我要去看看心理医生
I feel like I suffered a real trauma.
我感觉受到了一万点暴击
Well, you definitely need a shrink, but it has nothing to do with today.
你的确需要去看心理医生 你本来就有点问题 和人家老太太没关系
Uh, there was also a 16-millimeter film reel.
这里有个16毫米长的胶卷带
I have it at the lab, converting it to VHS.
我送到了实验室去了 转换成VHS制式家庭录像格式就能看了
I... I want that tape handed to me as soon as they're done with it.
他们一完成转换就把那段录像给我好吗
She's got mementos of every movie she ever saw,
她把每部她看的电影都记录了下来
including the date she went on,
包括看的时间
but there's no photos of her kid.
但是我们没有发现她儿子的照片
Yeah, I guess her priorities were elsewhere.
我估计在她眼里电影比儿子重要
Did you talk to anyone who remembered her having a son?
你有去问问有谁记得她的儿子吗
Yeah. Said he was shy, mousy.
问了 据说这个孩子很害羞很胆小
Mom left him alone a lot.
妈妈经常让他一个人看家
That was about it.
就只有这么多了
It's amazing the damage we can do
家长对孩子的影响太大了
as parents, you know?
对吧
Yeah.
是呀
This kind of looks like Marilyn
如果你喝个烂醉斜着眼睛看的话
if you squint and pound five beers.
这张看起来还真有点像玛丽莲·梦露
Marilyn is Mom.
玛丽莲对杀手来说是妈妈的话
The drugs,
那些我们找到的毒品
the victims that he targets,
那些连环杀手的受害者
the way he kills them.
那些惨不忍♥睹的杀人方式
It's not about Marilyn.
不是因为和玛丽莲的爱恨情仇
It's all about
而是
his mother.
把那些受害人看成他妈妈
Yeah.
的确
Yeah, he watches Rita turn herself
是呀 他亲眼所见
into a cheap Hollywood sex symbol for men who just use her.
丽塔堕落成任男人予取予求的发泄工具
And he kills women who have the same desire for fame,
他猎捕那些同样渴望成名
who hang out on The Strip and have dreams of stardom.
混迹于日落大道的女子
Yeah, but why doesn't he kill the men who targeted his mom?
话虽如此 但是他为什么不杀掉那些玩弄他妈妈的人呢
Because he blames her
因为他怨恨他的母亲
for believing them for abandoning him.
恨她相信那些人的话 恨她抛下他不管
Rita left him powerless,
他恨丽塔抛弃了
alone.
无依无靠的他
And angry.
他为此感到愤怒
He dismembers them to strip them of their identity
他肢解那些受害者 破坏他们形象
and remakes them into the woman he most desires and hates...
把她们变成那个他最恨也是他最爱的人
his mom.
他的妈妈
With each victim,
他每杀害一个受害者
he kills his mother over and over again.
他都在一遍又一遍的体会弑母的快♥感♥
Ain't you a sight for sore eyes.
你是不是眼神不好啊
Damn it, Bucket. You scared me.
布克特 你这家伙 吓死我了
Where the hell have you been?
你最近都去哪了
None of your business. Get in the car.
不关你的事 快上车
Seriously, what's the deal?
别唬我 到底干什么呢
Get in the car.
上车再说
Graham wants to see us.
格雷厄姆想要见我们
Where's the party, Ray?
没看见再开派对啊 雷
Hey, Papa Graham! Yeah!
嘿 格雷厄姆老爹 嗨起来
What it is, man.
要干嘛呢 老兄
Strip.
脱
What, are you kidding, man? Come on. Clothes off.
什么啊 你在逗我吗 老兄 给我脱
Seriously?
来真的啊
Do it.
赶紧的
Just great.
呵呵哒
I thought this was gonna be a party up in the Hills.
我还以为是要来山间别♥墅♥开派对呢
Last night,
昨晚
the cops knew where and when to hit us.
条子知道我们在哪里什么时候进行交易
I guess I got a rat problem.
我想我们有内鬼
And I hate rodents.
我最讨厌内鬼了
Boss... Shut up!
老大... 闭嘴
Brass balls on you speaking up.
你还敢顶嘴
Cause I can't help but notice
但是我发现
the timing of your little disappearing act.
你咋就恰好失踪了呢
Look, man, I'm innocent,
听我说 老兄 我不是内鬼
like a damn virgin, right?
我他妈清白得像个处♥女♥一样
See, you dipped out because you were worried
你看 你这么着急地辩解
that I would find out about the cops courting you.
是害怕我发现你拿了条子好处吗
She goes to jail, but they don't even touch you or your drugs.
她进了监狱 但是条子没碰你也没碰你的毒品
You just walk away,
他们没动你
just leaving you sitting there.
就直接走了出去
You didn't think I'd hear about that?
你以为我不知道吗
I neglected to tell you that,
我忘记告诉你这件事而已
but
但是
I'm not a rat.
我不是内鬼
Two of my soldiers get face time with a cop
我的两个手下被一个警♥察♥抓走审讯了
who ends up putting the screws to me a week later.
一周后那个警♥察♥就来找我麻烦
I got to be honest. That's not a good look.
实话实说 这不是什么好兆头
It's time to cut loose ends.
是时候处理掉隐患了
You're moving up.
你升级咯
Let's see if you can do better.
看看你能不能比他做得更好
Hey, I can hear you breathing in there.
别闹 我能听见你的呼吸声
Open up.
开门
Dianne?
戴安娜
Just...
你
Just go away, Jack.
你走 杰克
What you talking about?
你在瞎说什么呢
Paging you was a mistake, okay?
我打错电♥话♥了 没想找你
Open the door, Dianne. I want to see you.
开门啊 戴安娜 我想见你
Well, now you've seen me.
你现在看到我了
Could you just p... please, please go?
你可以回去了吗
You're upset.
你很难过
Well, well-done, Sherlock.
哇 很厉害嘛 大侦探
And... and I'm drunk.
而且你还能看出来我喝醉了
Here, just have a glass and just go.
拿着 喝完这杯你就走
I... I'll go when you tell me what's wrong.
你告诉我发生了什么我就走
What's wrong?
怎么啦
I had an audience with Graham tonight.
我今晚见了格雷厄姆
Okay?
然后呢
Well, good news... I'm the new Bucket.
好消息是 我取代了布克特
Bad news... I'll be washing his brain matter out of my hair for the next week.
坏消息是 下一周我洗头时都能洗出他的脑浆
Now you know. Just, please... just... just go.
好了 你知道发生什么了 我求求你了 别烦我了 回去吧
Dianne. Go away, Jack.
戴安娜 走啊 杰克
Dianne.
戴安娜
Just... just... just go, please.
我求求你 走啊 拜托了
Just... just... just go away! Shh Dianne,Hey! Dianne, stop.
你给我走啊 走啊 嘘 戴安娜 别闹
Stop. Dianne, stop.
别这样 戴安娜 别
Stop it. Stop it. Stop it.
安啦 安啦 安啦
Shh. It's okay.
安啦 没事啦
It's okay.
都过去了
I'm not gonna leave.
我不会离开的
You're okay. You're okay.
没事的 都过去了
It's okay.
乖
Okay, that's... that's...
别闹 我 我
That's not why I'm here.
我不是来要你的
Sometimes, I think I hate you.
有些时候我真的很讨厌你
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表