剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
No fiber trace. I hate this guy.
没有留下一点可追踪的痕迹 真讨厌
But he gave me one clue.
但是他给了我个线索
He listed five girls he killed, not four.
他说了五个他杀的女孩 不是四个
Vera, Emily, Wanda, Mallory, and Natasha.
薇拉 埃米莉 旺达 马洛里还有娜塔莎
Natasha. You're sure?
娜塔莎 你确定是这个名字吗
Okay, check for a missing persons report.
好的 你去 查查最近上报的失踪人口的名单
Okay, we need to figure out a place
好的 现在我们得找个地方
for you and your roommate to stay.
给你的室友和你住
Annie's already gone. My roommate...
她已经离开 我的室友安妮
she's catching the first flight back to Minneapolis.
坐了回明尼阿波里斯第一班飞机了
Me... I'll figure it out.
至于我 我会自己想办法的
Karen, I don't know what to say,
凯伦 我不知道该说什么
but I promise you, we will protect you better this time.
但是我保证 这次我们会更加用心的保护你的
I'm gonna take a quick look around, okay?
我去周围检查一下 很快就回来了 好吗
Hello.
嘿
What's the matter?
怎么了
I taste adrenaline in your mouth.
我在你的口中尝到肾上腺素的味道
What... what's happened?
发生了什么
Tell me.
告诉我
I did something.
我做了件事
How bad is it?
有多坏
It's bad.
很坏
Did you get it handled? I did.
你把事情处理完了吗 嗯 做完了
I stuck a uniform outside the door to L.A. Notorious...
我在肮脏洛城的办公室外面安排了人
a stand-up guy and he's built like a linebacker.
他壮得像个橄榄球运动员
Okay, well, put an even bigger guy in the back.
好的 再安排个更壮的在后门看着
That cannot happen again
不能再让这样的事情再次发生了
What about Natasha? Anything on that? It's done.
娜塔莎呢 有她的消息吗 查是查了
Uh, no. I got nothing there yet,
但是我没有找到关于她的消息
and I got no paper on Cooper Flynn.
而且库珀·弗林也没有资料
They say the birth certificates...
他们说出生证明的话
they're all in boxes at the county clerk's.
都在郡政♥府♥办公室里存放
That could take weeks.
那要花很长时间才找得到
Yeah. Roth. Go.
是我 罗斯 说话
Hey, look, Jack. I've been at it all night.
嗨 听我说 杰克 我一整晚都在这
No one's tried to crush up a messed up vintage car.
没有发现有符合案发现场的老式汽车
Besides, guys here tell me they wouldn't destroy it anyway.
另外 这里的伙计还告诉我他们不会将车报废
They'd fix it and they'd sell it.
他们把车修一修然后拿去卖♥♥
Okay. What's next?
嗯 所以说
Well, me telling you how he does it.
呃 让我告诉他是怎么做的
I think I figured it out.
我的猜测八♥九♥不离十
All right, so after the Slayer kills these women,
听着 当连环杀手杀死那些女人后
obviously he's leaving one hell of a mess.
很显然犯罪现场一塌糊涂
So if he's not junking the cars, he must be repairing them.
所以他要么把车扔掉 要么就将车重装
So what if he does that for a living? He's a car restorer.
我们假设他就是干这行 他是一个修车工
Takes the customer's car... uses it for the kill.
他把客户的车拿来作为犯罪工具
And afterwards, he pulls all the bloody stuff out
杀人之后 他把流血的尸体卸下来
and he replaces it with brand-new seats,
然后装上新的坐垫
a new dash... the works. Detective.
还有喷漆 内饰什么的 警探
Call back.
打回去
And then he charges you top dollar for it.
然后他还收客户很多钱
Now, Slayer's grandfather... he upholstered furniture,
而且我们知道连环杀手的爷爷是做家具的
so we're thinking maybe
所以我们有理由相信
the guy picked up a few tips.
这个连环杀手也会一点这些手艺
This is L.A. How many shops we talking about?
在洛杉矶这种店子数不胜数
We got 31 total listed businesses.
我们觉得这31家可能性比较大
There are probably way more,
当然整个洛杉矶不止这点
but we'll start there, work our way down.
但是从这31家先开始排查 慢慢地扩大范围
Divvy them up. I saved these two for us.
把任务分配下去 我们自己去两个
A killer doesn't often play where he works.
这个杀手不在他工作的附近犯案
These two are well outside the kill zone.
这两家汽车维修店在这个杀手的狩猎范围之外
Got to start somewhere.
那就从那两家开始吧
Kent? Hey.
肯特 你回来啦
Is something wrong?
怎么啦
Kent.
肯特
How could you do that?
你怎么可以这样
You sneak out with somebody else and do it.
你背着我偷人还干了这种事
Jimmy forced me to do it.
吉米强迫我这么做的
I did not want to have sex with him.
我并不想和他做♥爱♥
He... It's not about that.
他还 我不是因为你出去偷人生气
Sex is what everybody does. What we do is special.
逢场作戏很平常 但是我们不一样
It's unique.
我们的方式是独一无二的
You mean killing him?
你是说杀人吗
You betrayed me. How... how do you not see that?
你背叛了我 你...你怎么会看不出来
I didn't know that it was gonna happen.
我不知道事情会这样
Maybe I thought I could handle him, and I couldn't,
我以为我可以控制住这件事 但是失控了
and I... I just made a mistake.
我只是犯了个错误而已
You made a choice.
不 这是你的选择
It was cheating.
你背叛了我
If you would've asked me to, I would've killed him for you.
如果你告诉我的话 我可以为你宰了他
I would've taken care of you.
我会帮你料理好一切
I take care of myself because of you.
我之所以想自己处理这件事 就是为了你
You taught me that, baby... Just don't.
你教我那样做的 亲爱的 别
Kent.
肯特
I don't think I can do this.
我受不了了
This... this "us".
我们成不了
Kent. I've got work to do.
肯特 我得工作了
They don't open for another couple hours.
他们还要好几个小时才开门
Should we try to get a warrant?
我们要问上面要个搜查证吗
Look.
你看那车
Think that's the car Diane was talking about?
你觉得那个车就是黛安说的吗
Let's get S.I.D. out here and find out.
我们弄张搜查证看看到底是不是我们要找的
Get some units out here, too.
再叫几组人员过来
This is Detective Contreras, requesting...
我是康崔拉斯警探 申请
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I need to remove the body,
我要处理一下尸体
clean out as much as I can, quickly.
我尽力麻溜地搞干净吧
Then I'll take the car.
我把车开走
I won't have time to reupholster it,
我没时间换坐垫了
but at least I can get these seats out.
但是我至少能把这些带血的垫子换下来
Go home, Betty.
回家 贝蒂
What the hell? Cooper could be here within the hour.
你们在搞什么鬼 库珀随时可能会来
Did you tell them? Yes, I told them.
你告诉他们在外面等了吗 我说了
Hey! We said set up a perimeter
嘿 我们说了
one block west, one block east.
在西边那个街区设个障 东边再设一个
One block! Get back in the car.
一个街区外 听见了没 快回车里
Back in the car.
快回去
The guy could be here any time.
我们要查的人可能随时就到了
Get back in the car and kill these lights.
快进车里 把警铃关掉
Move! Move! Move!
快点 走起来
I don't know what happened, Jack.
我毫无头绪 杰克
As a headline... "Interview with a killer."
题目就叫 "与连环杀手对话"
I've been writing since I got here.
我从一到这里就开始写了
I couldn't stop.
根本停不下来
"Sitting there as the Slayer touched my neck,
我坐在那儿 杀手冷冰冰的手触摸着我的脖子
I was terrified but also exhilarated...
我感到万分恐惧但是内心却又十分兴奋
like I was sitting at the top
仿佛置身于过山车上
of a roller coaster's tallest hill."
而那过山车攀到最高的位点
Yeah, I kind of love that line, too.
嗯 我自己也很喜欢那句
The whole thing's garbage.
这篇报道全是垃圾
There's no way we're running it.
我绝对不会发表的
Garbage? It's a good piece.
垃圾 明明写的这么好
"He touched me. I nearly swooned, dear reader."
他碰了我 我欣喜若狂 亲爱的读者们
You sound pathetic. You sound like his girlfriend.
你表达得像同情杀手 好像你是他的女朋友
You are not serious right now.
你可不可以认真点
He's a monster, and you're talking
他是个魔鬼 你却在侃侃而谈
about him being a thrill on a roller coaster.
而你就像喝蛋汤一样把这比作坐过山车
He wouldn't hurt me.
他不会伤害我
Oh, my god. You are delusional!
我的天啊 你异想天开
He could've killed you, and it would've been my fault.
他很可能会杀了你 而且这会是我的错
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表