剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
Just give me a sec. I gotta make a call.
等我一下 我打个电♥话♥
I'll meet you outside.
我在外面等你
Hi. I'd, uh, I'd like to make a dedication, please.
嘿 请帮我点首歌♥
Man, that song is on fire.
刚才那首歌♥火的不行
Now here's Joan Jett and the Blackhearts,
下面是琼·杰特与黑心的
"Crimson and Clover."
"深红色与三叶草"
This is for Betty B.,
这首歌♥是送给贝蒂·B小姐的
and it's from her secret admirer.
来自一位她的暗恋者
♪ Ah, now I don't hardly know her ♪
♪ 我现在一点都不了解她 ♪
♪ but I think I could love her ♪
♪ 但我想我能爱她 ♪
♪ crimson and clover ♪
♪ 深红色与三叶草 ♪
Am I doing something wrong?
我做的不对吗
Oh, I'm so sorry.
对不起
It's probably my babysitter.
估计是我的保姆
It is.
是我的保姆
I'm over an hour late.
我本来一个小时前就该回家的
You've got kids?
你有孩子
Yeah, a boy and a girl. Five and eight.
嗯 一个五岁的男孩 还有一个八岁的女孩
Um... I should go. I'm sorry.
嗯... 我得走了 对不起
Well, where's the father?
那你丈夫在哪
He left when I was pregnant with my boy.
我怀上男孩的时候他就把我抛弃了
♪ ... such a sweet thing ♪
♪ ... 如此甜蜜的一件事 ♪
Well, I know how that feels.
我能知道那样的感受
♪ What a beautiful feeling ♪
♪ 感觉多么美好 ♪
My dad left me and my mom
我爸爸在我七岁的时候
when I was seven. You must be very strong.
抛弃了我和妈妈 你一定很坚强
♪ Over and over ♪
♪ 一遍又一遍 ♪
Do you like kids?
你喜欢小孩子吗
I absolutely love children.
我最喜欢的就是小孩子了
♪ Crimson and Clover over and over ♪
♪ 深红色与三叶草 一遍又一遍 ♪
♪ Crimson and Clover over and over ♪
♪ 深红色与三叶草 一遍又一遍 ♪
Hey.
嘿
I'll get you a drink.
我给你弄杯喝的
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm gonna take a quick shower.
我想简单洗个澡
So what's going on?
发生什么事了
Why are you out running at dawn?
为什么天还没亮就出来跑步
Can't I just run?
我就不能跑跑步
Is it Vince?
是因为文斯的事吗
He was my partner. I should've seen something.
他是我的搭档 我应该早点发现的
It's this new case. It's a big one.
是因为一个新的案子 很大的案子
You're a good cop, Jack.
你是个很不错的警♥察♥ 杰克
Yeah, says the woman with a kilo of coke
是啊 说这话的女人喝了一公斤酒
who's having sex with him.
还跟他上了床
It's half a kilo, and I didn't know you were coming over.
这才一斤 而且我也不知道你要来
Ever since Vince killed himself, I just...
自从文斯自杀之后 我就...
I want to...
我想...
I don't what I want.
我不知道我想干嘛
I want to be better.
我想变得更好
Is this about us?
跟我们之间有关吗
No.
不
We're here again, aren't we?
我们又到这儿了 对吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
This. Us.
我们 这样
I didn't... I didn't come over here to...
我不是... 我不是来这儿...
To sleep with me and dump me?
来睡我然后把我甩了
Yes. I mean, no.
是的 我是说 不是的
Well, but...
好吧 但是...
Also, I'm a...
当然 我是一个...
Screwed up mess?
什么都干不好的人
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
Well, no one knows me better than you.
没有人比你更了解我了
Maybe that's the problem.
或许那就是问题所在
That was never the problem.
那从来都不是问题
You gotta go.
你得走了
Mom?!
妈妈
What?
怎么了
Spider.
有蜘蛛
Oh. Come here. Come on.
来这儿
What do we say?
我们怎么说的
"Do no harm."
"不伤害小动物"
"Do no harm."
"不伤害小动物"
"Do no harm."
"不伤害小动物"
Mom, phone.
妈妈 有电♥话♥
Thank you, sweetie. Hello?
谢谢 亲爱的 你好
Hey, Betty.
嘿 贝蒂
Brent hi.
布伦特
Yeah, I wanted to see if you were free Thursday night.
你礼拜四晚上有空吗
As a matter of fact, I am. Great.
我有时间 太好了
I'll, uh, pick you up at 7:00?
那我七点钟去接你好吗
Okay.
好
I can't wait.
我都等不及了
L.A.P.D. tip line.
洛杉矶警局专线
Uh, hi, I'm calling because...
你好 我打电♥话♥是来...
Ice-cream man is hiding something...
买♥♥冰淇淋的人正藏什么东西...
There's a white man's been following me...
有个白人一直在跟踪我...
Hey, I heard KVXT dedicate Foreigner
我听见上周五晚电台点了Foreigner的
"Feels Like The First Time" to Emily F. Last Friday night.
"感觉就像第一次" 给埃米莉·F
I think it was from a secret admirer.
我想那是一个暗恋她的人点给她的
Got anything on those cold cases?
在那些案子上找到什么有用的线索吗
I'm inputting everyone of these
我正把这上面所有有关17岁到25岁的
that involved girls between the ages of 17 and 25.
女孩子的信息输进电脑
Some working girls, some not.
有些女孩子是妓♥女♥ 有些不是
Eight were chopped up and nine were decapitated.
八个被肢解了 九个身首异处
If it is a serial killer we're dealing with...
如果我们面对的是一个连环杀手的话...
It is a serial killer.
凶手就是个连环杀手
Well, either way, he could be changing up his game.
不管怎样 他可能会改变游戏规则
Sometimes they do that.
有些时候他们会这么做
Yeah?
是吗
You been reading the serial killer pamphlet?
你最近在研究连环杀手
Gonna start schooling me on Ted Bundy and Zodiac next?
开始教我认识泰德·邦迪和黄道十二宫杀手
I'm just trying to look at all the possibilities.
我只是想考虑到每一种可能性
We don't know much about him.
我们对嫌犯知道的不多
Well, what do we know?
我们知道什么
We know he's probably older than Emily,
他年龄估计比艾米丽大
because she was looking for someone to give her a way up
因为她正在寻找
in the world...
能给她傍个一官半职的人...
Possible military background
大概是个有军方背景的人
because of the knots...
从那个绳结可以看出...
A real attitude toward authority with the big middle finger
他把尸体丢在公墓
he gave us by dropping her body at the cemetery...
以此表现他对当局的不满
And some real anger issues toward women,
而且对女人有暴♥力♥倾向
which probably means his mommy didn't give him
说明他妈妈小时候没有给他足够的关心
enough attention, so now he cuts their heads off.
所以他把她们的头给砍下来了
Aside from the head-cutting, that could be anyone.
除了砍头 任何人都可能这么做
You're asking us to find a needle in a hay stack.
你这是要我们大海捞针吗
So maybe we make the needle come to us.
或许我们可以让他自己送上门来
Los Angeles can sleep safer tonight.
洛杉矶市今天可以睡个好觉了
We have our man. He has confessed.
我们已经找到凶手了 他承认了罪行
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
What's he talking about?
他说了些什么
We don't have anybody in custody.
我们谁都没抓到
I have no idea what he's doing.
我不知道他要干什么
This killer wants fame and recognition.
凶手喜欢出名和别人认可
That's why he dumped the body
这就是为什么他把尸体
at the Hillside Strangler's location.
丢弃在曾经山腰绞杀手案发生的地方
So at this point,
现在
we will release no information about him.
我们将不再发布关于他的信息
He isn't going to get the attention he craves.
他也不会得到他想要的关注了
He doesn't deserve it.
他并不值得关注
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表