剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
It's a bunch of teenagers...
只是群青少年
Yeah, who are most likely drinking,
是啊 一群大部分都喝酒
And there most likely is no adult supervision.
估计还没有大人管着的青少年
They're not gonna be dri...
他们不会喝...
No, she said the kid's parents are gonna be there.
不会 她说有孩子家长会在
And you believed her?
你就这样相信了
Oh, Jack...
噢 杰克
Well, she said she'd call in. It's fine.
她说会打电♥话♥回来的 没事
She's a good kid. Yeah, she is.
她是个好孩子 是啊
She's a really good kid,
她是个非常好的孩子
But she's also a teenager who, like most teenagers,
但她也跟大部分青少年一样
Feels no guilt about lying to their parents.
对父母撒谎都没有愧疚感的
Okay, okay, um...
好吧 好吧
She could be at the kid Mitch's place,
她可能是去了她说的
Like she said,
米奇家那里
Or someplace else altogether.
或者聚在其他地方
Either way, jack,
不管哪样 杰克
We have zero idea what she's doing
我们都不知道她在做什么
Or where she's doing it.
亦或是她在哪
You want some, babe?
你来点儿吗 宝贝
No, I'm... I'm good.
不用 谢了
You know, if that killer wasn't already called
知道吗 如果那个凶手不是已经
The Hollywood slayer,
被叫做好莱坞杀手
I'd make a wicked band name.
我就给取个邪恶的乐队名字
Totally. Yeah, man. Come on.
那是当然 拜托
Doesn't he dedicate songs to his victims?
他不是给他的受害者们点歌♥吗
Yeah, that's true.
没错
Dead-ications...
死亡之歌♥
Yeah, you know, guys,
伙计们 听着
Vicki's dad is the cop on the case.
薇琪的老爸是负责这个案子的警♥察♥
Say what? Really?
啥 真的吗
You know, he screws them after they're dead.
知道吗 那个凶手在杀死女人后和她们做♥爱♥
Whoa! No way.
哇哦 不会吧
Yes.
真的
Aw, check it out! It couldn't be cooler.
哇 来看看 酷毙了
We're right at the scene of the crime.
我们正在案发现场
Sunset Strip.
日落大道
Well, he doesn't actually kill them here, you know.
他其实不是在这里杀的人
This is just where he hunts. Mm.
这儿只是他的狩猎场
Man, Mitch, your girl rocks.
米奇 老兄 你的妞真棒啊
Yeah.
那当然
Let's find a parking spot, hit the clubs.
我们找个车位 然后去泡吧
Yes, I'm down.
好啊 我赞成
What do you say, babe?
你觉得呢 宝贝
Let's do this.
就这么干
You've got the write stuff, Karen Mclaren.
你找到那本书了 凯伦·麦卡伦
Now dive into your reservoir of talent
现在开动你的聪明才智
To find the next part of the story.
找到下一部分故事吧
I can't believe she hasn't called to check in.
我简直不敢相信她没打电♥话♥回来
She promised.
她保证过的
I profile serial killers for a living,
我以逮捕连环杀手为生
And my teenage daughter got one over on me.
然而却被我女儿打败了
Of course you caved, Jack.
你当然会 杰克
She's a worthy opponent.
她可是个强劲的对手
She is your daughter, after all.
毕竟 她是你的女儿
She knows how to read people.
她懂得读人心
She's gotten really good
她现在可擅长了
At playing us against each other.
让我们互相对抗
Yeah, well, that... that's...
是啊 那是...
Because I taught her it works.
因为我告诉她这会有效
And it's... it's not gonna happen again.
这不会再发生了
Of course it's gonna happen again.
当然还会发生
You're always gonna feel bad
虽然你总是因为工作
When work takes you away from us.
而不能陪我们而感到内疚
But, giving Vicki what she wants
但是 让薇琪予取予求
Isn't ever gonna make up for the time that you miss.
并不能弥补你缺失的时间
And at some point, it may even hurt her.
有些时候 这甚至会伤害到她
Look, I... I didn't want her going to this party
听着 我不想让她去这个派对
Because I thought it might be nice
是因为我觉得延迟那种
To delay the life-changing mistakes
改变一生的错误会比较好
You know, like, um... Drinking too much,
你知道的 就像...喝太多酒
Sleeping with the wrong guys...
跟错误的人上♥床♥...
Wait. You don't think...
等下 你该不会认为...
Why hasn't she called?
她为什么还不打电♥话♥来
I am dying of love.
我为爱而死
That's how it is.
是的 没错
I loved her so, and I love her still.
我如此爱她 我永远爱她
And I am dying of love for her, I tell you.
我为我对她的爱而死
I got it!
我来接
Hello? Uh, Detective Roth?
你好 呃 罗斯警探吗
Yes, this is Detective Roth.
是的 我是罗斯警探
This is Karen.
我是凯伦
It's about the case.
是关于案子的
Go ahead.
说吧
I think I know where Mallory's body is.
我想我知道玛罗琳的尸体在哪了
Okay, uh... Sit tight.
好的 待在那别乱走
I'll be right there.
我马上到
I got to go.
我得走了
It's about the case.
案子的事
It's okay.
没关系
I'll check in.
我会打电♥话♥
If you knew how beautiful she was
你要知道 当她让我吻她时
when she let me kiss her.
她有多漂亮
It was the first time,
这是第一次
The first time I ever kissed a woman.
我第一次吻一个女人
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Yes, alive.
没错 活着的
I kissed her alive.
我吻的是活生生的她
Hi.
嗨
I'm Christine.
我叫克里斯汀
There's someone who wants to meet you
有一个人跟我一般
As much as I do.
想要认识你
and she looked as beautiful...
她看起来是如此美丽
as if she hadn't been dead.
仿佛她还活着
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表