剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
15 years ago when vera was killed.
也可能是个青年成人
And since psychological markers
而且后来精神指标
Present themselves in adolescence,
显示凶手处于青春期
You think that maybe she was his first kill.
你认为她是他第一个杀死的人
Vera wasn't just his first kill.
薇拉不仅是他第一个杀死的人
The care he took of the body...
还有他对尸体的处理
Those clothes are the same clothes
这些衣服就是她最后目击时穿的
She was last seen in, but they were taken care of.
但是都被保留的很好
They were laundered over time.
一段时间后它们有被拿去清洗过
And that wig -- that wig is good as new.
而那个假发看起来就和新的一样
He brushed it.
他洗过假发
He gave this woman a dignified end,
他让这个女人体面地死去
And he kept her close to him.
而且把她留在身边
She was special to him,
她对他来说很特别
And that makes her special to us.
所以她对我们来说也就很特别
We find out as much we can about her,
我们尽可能多的了解她
We find out a hell of a lot more about our killer
就相当于了解凶手更多恶劣的过去
Maybe enough to find him. Let's go.
或许就能找到他了 我们走
"do you want to play? Prove your worth.
想玩玩吗 想要证明自己的价值吗
Come and see, Karen Mcclaren,
凯伦·麦卡伦 如果你有种
If you have the spine to go where St. Jerome meets St. Monica."
就到圣杰罗姆与圣莫尼卡相遇的地方来
This killer enjoys playing games.
这个凶手喜欢玩游戏
I mean, how can you be sure
我是说 你怎么能确定
You know where this riddle leads?
你知道这个哑谜指向何处吗
Dude, I graduated Berkeley summa cum laude.
老兄 我可是从伯克利毕业的高材生
You sexy smart girl.
你真是个性感聪明的姑娘
You know, goodbye sex is called that for a reason
打住 分手性♥爱♥可是有它存在的原因
Typically, someone leaves.
特别是有人要离开了
Since I ended up staying in L.A.,
既然我不再呆在洛杉矶
We need to keep this aboveboard
我们就要泾渭分明
Above the sheets, more specifically.
绝不藕断丝连 我说真的
Oh, that's all right.
这没什么
We don't need no sheets.
我们根本不用藕断丝连
That's not the point.
这不是重点
You'll see that business and pleasure
你会发现事业和欢愉
Can go really well together.
其实是可以双丰收的
And if i were you, i'd be more concerned
而且如果我是你 相比连环杀手
About my hot editor's attention than some serial killer's,
我会更关心怎样吸引我家性感编辑
But, you know. I'm not after his attention.
但是 你懂吗 我还在他的关注下
That girl who's missing, Mallory
那个失踪的女孩 玛罗琳
What if where his message takes me
如果他的信息里的地点
Is the key to finding her, maybe even saving her?
是找到她的关键 甚至能救她呢
Karen...
凯伦
This dude originally picked you as the victim.
这个男人原本是要害你的
He was planning on killing you.
他曾经计划着要杀你
W-what if he circles back?
如果他实行原计划呢
What if that letter is just another way
如果那封信只是他引你进入圈套的
Of him drawing you back into his trap.
另一种方法呢
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
But it's a public place.
但那是个公共场所
Plus...
加上
...I'm packing heat.
我有高温喷雾
That'd be great if the killer was a mosquito.
如果凶手是只蚊子肯定好用
It just needs to slow him down.
我只是需要放慢他的速度
And then I'll take over.
那之后的事由我负责
Lead the way, karen mcclaren.
带路 凯伦·麦卡伦
I am all yours.
悉随尊便
Let's go.
走吧
What happened to you?
你怎么了
What?
什么
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
Your arms, they're all scraped up.
你的胳膊 都刮破了
Oh, yeah. Um...
哦 是的 呃
I went hiking.
我去远足了
Not really the outdoorsy type.
不完全是户外那种
Guess this new boyfriend
我猜这个新男友
Is really getting you out of your comfort zone.
真的让你改变了很多
You could say that.
可以这么说
Is that a good thing?
是件好事吧
Mostly. But...
通常是 但是
I just found out about this habit he has.
我刚刚发现了他有些特殊癖好
And i'm trying to figure out if i can...
我正想弄清楚我是不是能
Handle it or not.
应付得了这件事
Habit?
嗜好
You mean like he smokes?
他抽烟吗
Yeah.
是的
He's a smoker.
他是个烟民
But I think he realizes it's bad for him,
但是我觉得他明知道这样对他没好处
But...He needs it.
可是 他却需要它
It's like, like it defines him.
就好像 好像这个嗜好就是他的全部
Well, nicotine is addictive.
好吧 尼古丁会上瘾的
Maybe you could sign him up
或许你可以让他报名参加
For one of those new trials for that patch thingy.
随便一项新试验 帮他戒烟
No, I, I can't ask him to quit.
不 我 我没办法让他戒掉
That wouldn't go over well.
肯定不成
Why?
为什么
I just, I feel like...
我只是 我觉得似乎
You know, if you love someone,
你知道 如果你爱某个人
ou should accept them as they are.
你就该接受他们的全部
He should accept you, too, though.
但他也应该接受你
If his smoking makes you uncomfortable,
如果他抽烟让你不舒服
He should try and stop for you.
他应该试着为你戒掉
I kind of like it, though.
但我还有点喜欢那样
He just kind of makes it look enticing.
他的动作有点诱惑
Betty, get real.
贝蒂 醒醒吧
Even secondhand smoke can kill.
即使是吸二手烟也会致死的
Yeah.
是的
No, you're right. I...
不 你说得对 我
I want to be with him, but i can't.
我想要跟他在一起 但是我不能
Thanks for bringing me.
谢谢你带我过来
So, i'll meet you back here in 20 minutes? Mmhmm.
那么我们就20分钟后在这里见 好
What are you gonna check out this time? I don't know.
这次你要借什么书 我不知道
Just not another dumb fairy tale.
只要不是另一本愚蠢的童话书
And what's wrong with fairy tales?
童话书怎么了
Please. There's no such thing as happily ever after.
拜托 根本没有所谓的幸福生活
Mary, just because your mom and you
玛丽 这只是因为你妈妈和你
Haven't met the right prince charming,
还没有遇见那个真命天子
Doesn't mean he isn't out there.
并不代表他不存在
He just hasn't found you yet.
他只是还没找到你们
You know, it's kind of like a jigsaw puzzle.
你知道 这就像是七巧板
You have to find the two matching pieces
你需要找到那两块
That fit together perfectly
能够完美匹配的方块
To complete the picture.
就能完成拼图
They can be hard to find,
他们或许很难被找到
But your missing piece is always out there.
但是你缺失的那一块一直是存在的
That girl that i met, is she your missing piece?
上次见的那个女孩是你缺失的那块吗
Yeah. She is.
是的 她是
She just isn't sure i'm hers yet.
她只是还没确定我也是她的那块
But sometimes you got to fight for your happy ending.
但是有时候你要为你的幸福而奋斗
I'm gonna help her see just how well we fit together.
我要帮她看清楚我们是多么地合适
kent, um...
肯特 呃
Can you...Not call me for a little bit?
你能 能暂时不要给我打电♥话♥吗
Um...
呃...
I hope you know i care about you so much,
我希望你知道我有多在乎你
and... and i know you care about me.
还有... 我也知道你很在乎我
I just need some time.
我只是需要一点时间
And then, when we're both ready,
然后 当我们都准备好的时候
we can talk, okay?
我们再聊 好吗
I'll be thinking of you.
我会想你的
Please know that.
别忘了这一点
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表