剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
♪ Well, you got your diamonds ♪
♪ 你拥有你的宝石 ♪
♪ and you got your pretty clothes ♪
♪ 你穿着你美丽的衣服 ♪
♪ and the chauffeur drives your car ♪
♪ 你让司机开着你的车 ♪
♪ you let everybody know ♪
♪ 你让所有人知道 ♪
♪ but don't play with me ♪
♪ 但是不要玩弄我 ♪
Hey.
嗨
You paged.
你呼我了
How about a drink?
来一杯怎么样
I'm on the clock, so absolutely.
我有时间 何乐而不为
I think I got something.
我想我查到些线索了
Calvin, one of my guys,
卡尔文 我的一个朋友
sold fly brand to a guy in a red Corvette last week.
上周卖♥♥了飞牌给一个开红色克尔维特的男人
Calvin's got a serious thing for Vettes...
关于那辆车 卡尔文很眼红
said it was a beauty.
说它漂亮极了
Did you get a description of the guy?
你得到关于那个男人的描述了吗
He said he was wearing glasses and a fedora,
他说他戴了墨镜和帽子
like he was trying to hide his face.
就像他想掩饰自己的脸
That's our guy.
就是我们要找的人
♪ ... with me, 'cause you're playing with fire ♪
♪和我同行 因为你在玩火 ♪
Hey, D-man, you seen Bucket?
妈的 你看到布克特了吗
No, man. Haven't.
没有 没见过
♪ ... 'cause you're playing with fire ♪
♪ 因为你在玩火♪
What?
什么
That's all I got.
我只有这些了
What are we doing?
我们在干嘛
I'm giving you valuable information,
我在给你提供重大的线索啊
and you're drinking scotch.
而你在喝威士忌
I mean us.
我是说我们
♪ So don't play with me... ♪
♪ 所以不要玩弄我 ♪
Don't you ever think about, you know, the future?
你想过吗 未来
The future?
未来
You know, shouldn't we at least talk about it?
你不觉得我俩应该聊一聊
No, Jack, you're not doing this to me.
不 杰克 你不会如此对待我
Yo, Skeeve, my man.
嗨 斯基夫 兄弟
You seen Bucket?
你看到布克特了吗
Bucket?
布克特
Nobody seen Bucket since the girl took over the route.
那个女人接手之后就没再见过他了
What girl?
什么女人
Diane, would you stop for a second, please?
戴安 你能不能给我点时间
There is no thinking about us.
我们之间没什么好思考的
Okay, well I just...
好的 我只是
Look. I like what we have.
听着 我觉得我们现在这样很好
It's good.
很棒
Let's not make this into something it can never be.
别痴心妄想一些不可能发生的事情
Oh, wow.
噢 哇
Ain't that a thing?
这一对有问题
Turn the chair around, Karen.
把椅子转过去 凯伦
Do it.
快
So, Karen McClaren.
那么 凯伦·麦卡伦
The rhyme never bugged you?
名字这押韵没把你弄糊涂吗
It's better than Kiki.
总比叫KiKi好多了
Growing up, until L.A., actually,
事实上是在来洛杉矶以后
I've always been Kiki. Kiki.
以前一直是KiKi KiKi
But Karen is for a journalist...
但是凯伦是作为一名记者存在着
someone who is taken seriously.
认真对待事业的人
Well, I'm sure nobody would call you anything
好吧 我保证不会有人叫你别的名字
but very, very serious.
但是这事非常 非常严肃
So, shall...
那么 我们
we... get started?
可以 开始了吗
Hey.
嘿
Get started with the interview, of course.
首先 开始采访
Why do you kill them... the girls... uh, women?
为什么你要杀死那些女孩... 女人
Why does anybody do anything? Because it feels good.
人做事情没什么理由 就图那种感觉 安逸
So they're just objects to you?
所以她们对你而言就像东西一样吗
They don't matter?
她们对你没有特殊的意义吗
Vera, Wanda,
薇拉 旺达
Emily, Mallory, Natasha...
埃米利 马洛里 娜塔莎
they matter very much.
她们每一个对我来说都意义非凡
I think about them all the time.
我无时不刻都把她们铭记在心
It's the city that kills them, Karen.
是这座城市杀了他们 凯伦
The Strip kills them.
是日落大道残害了他们
There are men make millions selling drugs
有些人通过售卖♥♥毒品牟取暴利
that take so many innocent girls...
而那些毒品残害了多少无知的少女
many more than I ever could.
而被毒品谋去生命的少女比我杀掉的多得多
I doubt the police see it that way.
警♥察♥觉得你比毒品有过之而无不及
The police... Detective Roth?
警♥察♥ 你是指罗斯警探吗
He's gonna fail.
他捉不到我
He's going to catch you. Don't you know that?
他会抓住你的 你还没觉悟吗
My, my. Kiki's got balls.
噢 噢 琪琪胆识不错
It's Karen.
叫我凯伦
You need a new look...
你该换个造型
one that shows what a formidable woman you've become.
那种一看上去就十分干练 成熟 稳重的造型
New name, new look.
新的名字 新的造型
You see, with your hair down,
你看啊 当你把头发放下来的时候
you look like a girl.
就像个小姑娘一样
But like this...
但是 当你把头发盘起来
Like this, you look sophisticated...
这个时候 你看起来那么世故
powerful.
充满力量
This...
这样子
this is Karen.
才是凯伦
There.
好了
Beautiful.
多美啊
You haven't given me anything yet...
你什么都还没告诉我
no new information.
没有新的讯息
Sure I have.
我已经告诉你了
Can you figure it out?
就看你自己能不能想明白
And you can do something for me...
你能帮我个忙吗
tell Jack Roth I said "hi."
帮我和杰克·罗斯打声招呼
What is it about Jack Roth?
杰克·罗斯对你来说是什么
Why are you obsessed with him?
你怎么对他那么执着
Is it personal?
你和他有什么私人的恩怨吗
Hello?
你在听吗
Can you get it over with already?
你到底好了没啊
Aw, baby, you're so good.
啊 宝贝 你好棒
Oh, you're gonna be my regular thing, now.
噢 让我们日夜翻云覆雨吧
No, just tonight, Jimmy.
不 就今晚 吉米
Hey, come on.
嘿 别这么无情
You better stay on my good side...
你聪明的话就让我好好满足
that boyfriend of yours
不然那个小男友
gonna be getting all of his action in prison.
会因为他的罪行进监狱的
Lord knows what could happen to those kids.
天知道进监狱会发生些什么
Ohh, yeah.
噢 爽
We are doing this, baby, whenever I want.
我们会经常做的 宝贝 我想做就得做
Whenever I say.
你得听我的
Oh, yeah. You gonna be mine from now on, baby.
嗯 对 从现在开始 你就是我的了 宝贝
No!
痴心妄想
Oh!
啊
Hey.
等等
Look.
你听我说
Jack, no more talking.
杰克 别说了
Okay.
好的
No more talking.
我不说话
I love you, Jack Roth.
我爱你 杰克·罗斯
Hey. What time is it?
嘿 几点了
Time for you to get going.
到了你该走的时间啦
Hey.
嘿
You okay?
你还好吗
The killer said to say "hi".
杀手让我和你打招呼
Hi.
嗨
No usable prints. No hair.
没有可采集的指纹 没有毛发
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表