剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
He tied her up after he killed her.
他先杀了她再把她绑起来的
What's that?
那是什么
Fly brand coke.
飞翔牌可♥卡♥因♥
Seen that before?
之前见过吗
No.
没有
Looks like he slit her jumpsuit here.
看起来他撕裂了她的连身裤
To have sex with her?
是为了跟她做♥爱♥吗
The cut was made after she died.
切口是在她死后弄的
See? It's a perfect cut.
看见了吗 这切口很完美
If she'd been alive, there would have been a struggle.
如果她还活着 就应该会挣扎
It would be jagged.
切口就会呈锯齿状
What if he drugged and raped her?
如果是他下了药然后强♥奸♥了她呢
The blood pattern is perfectly divided,
血的形状明显是分离的
which says it had already coagulated.
说明它已经凝结了
No bruising in the vaginal region.
在阴♥道♥周围没有擦伤
Well, I'm... I'm guessing a postmortem party.
我猜 这是在她死后发生的
Necrophilia?
恋尸癖吗
Well, the press is gonna have a field day with this one.
媒体听到这个会发疯的
Uh, Contreras, you know what your problem is?
康崔拉斯 你知道你的问题是什么吗
No, but I'm sure you're gonna tell me.
不知道 但我知道你正要告诉我呢
To me, this girl is a victim,
对我来说这女孩是个受害人
but to you she's a step up.
但对你来说她就是个升职的垫脚石
That's where you're wrong, Jack... she's both.
你错了 杰克 她两者皆是
There's a military knot.
那是个军队用结
That's right.
没错
You served in Vietnam, so you should understand rank.
你在越南服过兵役 你应该明白等级制度
We're robbery/homicide,
我们是抢劫凶杀小组
so unless you got a promotion I haven't heard about
所以除非你在我不知道的情况下升职了
you're off the case.
这案子你管不着
Thanks for stopping by.
多谢来串门
Hey. Hey, Mary. Hi.
嘿 嗨 玛丽 嗨
You're a lifesaver, Kent. Thanks.
你真是我的救命稻草 肯特 谢了
Bye, sweetie. Be good. See ya.
拜 宝贝 要乖乖的 回头见
Let's have fun.
我们来玩吧
You're saying it's just a coincidence
你刚刚说尸体被发现的位置
the body was found in same location
跟当初山腰纹杀手的一样
as the Hillside Stranglers' first?
只是个巧合吗
I... I can't comment on that at this time.
我现在无法透露更多
Kent? Mmhmm?
肯特 嗯
How come you're not married?
你为什么不结婚呢
Kent?
肯特
I... Just haven't met the right woman yet, sweetie.
我只是没找到合适的人 亲爱的
I think you'd be a good daddy.
我觉得你会是个很好的爸爸
You do, huh?
是嘛
That's a really good elephant, Mary.
玛丽 这个大象画的好极了
Good job.
干得好
Thanks.
谢谢
Was found in the earlier hours of the morning.
尸体于今晨早些时候被发现
Detective Jack Roth,
杰克·罗斯警探
the lead in the infamous Hillside Strangler case
臭名昭著的山腰绞杀案负责人
is heading up this investigation into what may be
正在调查这起案件
a copycat killer, on the trail of a murderer
这也许是模仿杀人 而这个凶手
who's already got the attention of the whole city.
已经吸引了全城人的注意
Missing persons filed reports on these five in the last month,
上个月有这五起失踪报告
so maybe one of them is our girl.
其中之一也许就是我们的受害者
Peyton, you got a match on those prints yet?
佩顿 你找到了匹配指纹吗
It's backed up downtown. If she's in the system at all,
总局有备份 就算她在系统里
we won't get them till Tuesday, Wednesday, maybe.
我们也得等到周二 也许周三
Excuse me, Detective Roth
打扰一下 罗斯警探
the victim is the one on the far left...
受害人是最左边的那个
Emily Fuentes from Echo Park.
洛杉矶的艾米丽·富恩特斯
She was printed when she joined the R.O.T.C.
她加入后备军官训练军团时留了指纹
You see, there's a new national
看见没 现在出现了一个新的
fingerprint database gearing up,
国家指纹数据库
and I was one of the officers that inputted the information
而我是把信息输入电脑的
into the computer.
几个警官之一
So I had a little inroad.
所以我有点进展
Thanks. There's the out-road.
谢了 走那边出去
Roth. What?
罗斯 怎么了
See you've met your new partner.
看起来你已经见过你的新搭档了
New...
新...
You serious?
你认真的吗
Yep.
当然
Captain, I don't need a new partner. I'm fine working alone.
警长 我不需要新搭档 我一个人就行
Came from the chief. Not my call.
上头的命令 我做不了主
Nobody wants you here. You... you know that, right?
没人希望你在这 你知道对吧
Come on, Jack.
别这样嘛 杰克
You used to enjoy working with me.
你以前很喜欢跟我共事的
Yeah, that was before I figured out how your operate.
是啊 那是在我明白你的行事方式之前
Oh, yeah? How do I operate?
是嘛 我怎么做事的
Six months ago, you're Vice.
六个月前 你还是个副手
Then a bunch of cops go down, including my partner Vince,
然后有些警♥察♥牺牲了 包括我的搭档文斯
and suddenly you're here.
突然 你就在这了
Coincidence?
巧合吗
Just keeping my eye on the ball.
只是时刻都关注着动态罢了
Yeah?
是吗
The rest of us, we worked our asses off
我们其他人都是努力工作
to get here... For years.
花了几年 才到这个位置
But not you.
而你不是
You always got an angle, don't you, Contreras?
你总是走不同的路 不是吗 康崔拉斯
You say that like it's a bad thing.
你说的像件坏事一样
Hey, I don't trust you.
我不信任你
How am I supposed to work with a guy I don't trust?
我要怎么跟一个我不信任的人合作
You better get used to it.
你最好习惯
I'm not going anywhere.
我别处哪都不去
♪ I'm all out of hope ♪
♪ 我失去了希望 ♪
♪ one more bad dream ♪
♪ 又是个噩梦 ♪
Here's the real deal... Everybody's looking for love, right?
现实就是 每个人都在寻找爱 不是吗
I mean, that's the Sunset Strip...
我是说 这就是日落大道
Accept me for who I am.
能够接受原本的我
Right. We all want that.
是啊 我们都是这样
♪ When I'm far from home ♪
♪ 当我远离家乡之时 ♪
♪ Don't call me on the phone ♪
♪ 别打电♥话♥给我 ♪
Kill me or take me as I am,
杀了我 或者接受我
because I'll be damned if I ever change."
因为如果我变了这会要了我的命
♪ To tell me you're alone ♪
♪ 告诉我你是 ♪
The Marquis de Sade. Oh.
萨德侯爵 噢
♪ It's easy to deceive ♪
♪ 欺骗很容易 ♪
You can be anybody you wanna be out here. So they, and you
在这你可以成为任何人 所以他们 还有你
whomever...
无论是谁
♪ but hard to get release ♪
♪ 但释放很难 ♪
Become the very thing you wanna be loved for.
成为你所渴望成为的人
See what I'm saying?
明白我的意思吗
That's so true, Brent.
说得太对了 布伦特
♪ Les yeux sans visage ♪
♪ 无脸之睑 ♪
♪ Eyes without a face ♪
♪ 没有脸的眼睛 ♪
You know I almost didn't come out tonight.
你要知道我晚上几乎不出现
What made you start talking to me?
你为什么会跟我搭话呢
♪ Les yeux sans visage ♪
♪ 无脸之睑 ♪
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
I'm just glad some other guy
我很庆幸在我之前
didn't get to you before I did.
其他男人没有跟你搭话
So um..
所以…
♪ got no human grace ♪
♪ 没有人类的慈悲 ♪
What do you say?
你说什么
♪ Your eyes without a face ♪
♪ 没有脸的眼睛 ♪
You, uh, wanna get out of here, Betty?
你 嗯 想出去吗 贝蒂
Yeah.
好啊
Oh, no, please, please.
哦不 拜托
Thanks.
谢谢
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表