剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah.
是吗
Not because I don't want you
不是因为我不想要你
or need you.
也不是因为我不需要你呆在我身边
Only 'cause I do.
恰恰是因为我想要你需要你呆在我身边
Yeah?
是吗
You been hiding in here all day?
你一整天都躲在这吗
No, went out looking for Bucket.
没有 我出去找布克特了
No dice.
没找到他
So,
那
Rolling Stone.
滚石那边怎样了
When will I be buying a copy to read your genius?
我什么时候能在滚石的期刊上拜读您的大作呢
You won't.
你读不到了
I turned them down.
我拒绝了他们
I thought that was your dream...
我还以为那是你的梦想呢
Rolling Stone.
在滚石工作
Why be a small fish in a big pond...
宁为鸡头
When I can just be me... in a pond with you?
不为凤尾
McClaren.
麦卡伦
They only wanted the story, not my voice.
他们只想从我这里得到这个故事 而不是我
I want more.
这满足不了我
You let me tell the stories I care about.
你让我报道我所关心的事情
There's nowhere else I'd rather be.
那别处我也不想去
We're a good team.
而且我们合作很愉快
Who's that?
那是谁
Your mother.
你妈
That's not her.
那才不是我妈呢
It may not be how she started out,
这不是最初的她
but
但
that's how she ended up.
却是最终的她了
You're a liar.
你个大骗子
I always knew she was no good.
我一直都知道她不是什么好人
Killed her mama day she was born.
她妈妈生她难产而死
Sins like that don't go unpunished
因果循环啊
You're a liar!
你个骗子
You're a liar! Take it back! You look
你这个满嘴跑火车骗子 我不许你这么说我妈妈 看啊
Look!
你自己睁大眼睛看啊
Now, I'm not the liar!
我才没有骗你
You remember that!
你给我看清楚了
She promised.
她答应过我的
She promised me she'd come back for me.
她说好了要回来找我的
And take me to the movies.
带我去电影院
Take me anywhere I'd want to go.
带我去天涯海角 只要我想去
Just us.
就我们俩个人
I love you, Mommy.
我爱你 妈妈
Always...
一直
and forever.
到永远
Rolling.
拍摄
Marker.
场记板准备
工作室审计员
试镜 丽塔·福雷斯特
Please state your name and age.
请你告诉我们你的名字和年龄
Oh, I... I'm sorry. Can we start over?
哦 不好意思啊 能重新开始吗
I... I'm just having a bad day.
我今天很糟
What did you need again?
你刚才问我什么
Uh, your name and age, please?
呃 请你说一下你的名字和年龄
Rita Forrester.
丽塔·福雷斯特
And, uh, a lady never tells.
那个 女士的年龄是不能说的秘密
So, uh,
所以
let's say 29.
我们就当做我29岁吧
See? Not bad, huh?
看我保养的 还不错吧
Ma'am, please. The scene.
女士 请你表演一下
Miss Forrester, if we could continue...
福雷斯特小姐 能继续下一个
I'm sorry, it's just my sweet boy is here.
你等等 打扰啦 这是我可爱的儿子
He's my little good luck charm.
他既可爱又迷人
We always go to the movies together...
我们经常一起去电影院
my date.
我可爱的小男伴
My little man.
我的小男子汉
He looks just like me.
你看 他多像我啊
You really should meet my beautiful boy.
你们真的应该见见我这可爱的儿子
Oh. Well...
还有
Named him after one of my favorite actors.
我用我最爱的演员给他起了名字
I know you'll just love him.
我保证你们一眼就会喜欢上我儿子哒
This is my son,
这是我的儿子
Cooper.
库珀
Say hi, sweetie.
和叔叔打招呼啊 宝贝
Hi.
你好
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表