剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
I'll take the coke.
可♥卡♥因♥好了
Oh, look.
哇 你快看
It's got a little mosquito on it.
里面有蚊子也
It's a fly.
是苍蝇
My mistake.
我弄错了
So why they put that on the bag anyway?
但是为什么你们要把苍蝇放袋子里呀
There you are.
你在这呀
Some guy just called for you.
有人打电♥话♥找你
Did you get a name?
知道是谁吗
Said something about being the 35th president.
说是什么第三十五任总统
Who knows? All these tweakers are crazy.
谁知道 这些人都很疯狂
Yeah.
是啊
We're done here, right?
我们之间的交易结束了 对吧
For now.
差不多
Where you headed, Jack?
你要去哪儿 杰克
Uh, I have to deal with something.
去办些事
Do you not trust me now because of the Wilkinson thing?
你不信任我是不是就因为威尔金森的那件事
I have to go home.
我是要回趟家
I have something I have to take care of.
有些事必须处理
We have an I.D. on our victim.
我们查到受害者身份了
Looks like home will have to wait. Yeah.
看来回家的事得顺延了 是啊
I really like Mitch, but I don't know.
我是真的对米奇有好感 可是我
I'm scared it's gonna hurt.
我怕那会疼
And I don't... what if there's a lot of blood?
而且 万一流了很多血呢
I just... I just don't really think I'm ready.
我 我就是觉得自己还没想好
He's a nice guy, though, and you really like him.
但他人很好 你也喜欢他
It's not a big deal.
这又没什么大不了的
I don't know, my mom was saying that sex can be intense.
我不知道 我妈妈说要严肃对待性事
And I don't know, I think she's probably right.
我觉得 她应该说得没错
I just don't really want to have any regrets.
我不想日后悔恨
Yeah, I guess.
嗯 也对
Vicki?
薇琪?
Are you there?
你在听吗
Hello?
喂
Hello?
你还在吗
Hello, Jimmy Lovett.
吉米·莱维特
That is the name of our victim.
这是受害者的姓名
Now, we need to find out how this victim
现在我们要查清受害者
is connected to our killer, all right?
与杀手有何联♥系♥ 对吧
Which means we round up everyone that knew him.
也就意味着 要找齐所有认识他的人
Drinking buddies, family, people he worked with.
诸如酒友 家人 同事
Work colleagues, even neighbors...
同事 乃至邻居
That means you.
都能
But didn't we connect Jimmy back to Edgeway?
但我们不是要让吉米与 具有联♥系♥吗
We did.
的确
But they're gonna want to cover their bases
但他们要保底
and make sure there aren't any
而且要确保没有遗漏
pissed off business partners, jilted lovers.
任何与其有冲突的工作伙伴 负心情人
I was hardly jilted,
我才不负心
but won't it look bad to the cops
但这样真的好吗
if they know I was involved with him?
万一警♥察♥发现我和他有牵连怎么办
It'll be worse if you lie, Betty.
如果你撒谎会更糟的 贝蒂
It's not the crime, but always the lie that catches up to you.
事迹败露往往不是因罪行本身 而是谎言
So what do I do?
那该怎么办
I... I'm just so ashamed.
我 我感觉很羞愧
But I knew I had to tell the truth.
但我必须说实话
And then use that truth to stick a dagger
然后利用真话
through Jack Roth's heart.
给杰克·罗斯会心一击
I can't believe Jimmy's dead. That's...
我不敢相信吉米死了 这太
So awful.
太可怕了
Yeah, you, uh, you were in love with him?
你 你爱上他了吗
Does it matter? I wasn't his wife.
这重要吗 我又不是他的妻子
I didn't deserve to be.
我配不上
We're not here to judge, Miss Beaumontaine.
我们不是来指责你的 博蒙汀小姐
I wouldn't blame you if you did.
就算是 我也不怪你
I mean, I know I wasn't the one that was married, but
我是说 我不是与他结婚的那个女人 但是
what I did,
我所做的
what I took part in could have ruined a family.
插足他人婚姻 会毁了别人的家庭
Okay, ma... ma'am can we stick to the...
好吧 小姐 我们能别跑题吗
When was the last time you saw Jimmy?
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
I saw him at the park with his kids.
那时候他和孩子一起在公园
He loved those kids.
他很喜欢孩子的
Are you gonna tell his wife about us?
你们会把我和吉米的事告诉他爱人吗
I don't think I can take that.
那可不行
That poor woman will have to know
这样那可怜的女人就不得不知道
that he didn't love her enough.
她丈夫并没有那么爱她
He didn't
并没有
cherish his family enough to stay faithful.
足够珍惜且忠贞于自己的家庭
I hate myself.
我好讨厌自己
Yo! Where we headed?
喂 我们要去哪儿
W... we aren't headed anywhere. There's something I got to do.
我们哪儿也不去 是我有些私事得处理
But we still have to download on the interviews.
但我们还得继续审问
I mean, besides the fact that this Jimmy
我是说 除去
was a real sleaze bag putting it in
吉米跟自己的邻居乱搞
half the women in the neighborhood. Geez, his poor wife.
这件混账事 我的天 他老婆太可怜了
So you... can you just go talk to her
所以你 你能不能继续和她聊聊
and see if there's something else she can give us?
看有没有其它对我们有价值的线索
There's somewhere I have to be, Paco. Of course.
我得先去别的地方 帕科 是吗
Yeah, the famous Jack Roth disappearing act.
一流警探杰克·罗斯就这样不见了
Look, you can't just bail...
听着 你不能就这么脱身走了
I can't what?
我不能怎样
I can't... I can't go behind your back
我就 就不能背着你
and work my own agenda? Just stop it.
处理自己的事情吗 别说了
Don't give me that, all right?
别跟我说那些 行吗
Look, I proved myself.
听着 我证明了自己
I've taken your abuse.
我替你承担了骂名
Look, am I ambitious? Yes.
我有野心吗 没错
I'm not ashamed to admit it.
承认这点并不可耻
Really? You're not ashamed
是吗 你不觉得可耻
that you would do anything to get ahead. Oh, this again.
为了升迁你可以做任何事 又来了
What? You don't care who you have to hurt to get ahead.
怎么 你又不在乎伤害那些升迁路上的绊脚石
Lord knows what you told Diver
天知道你为了得到你要的东西
to get what you needed. What we needed.
会告诉戴弗什么 是我们要的线索
Don't include me in that.
别把我扯进去
You are only in it for yourself,
只有你自己
and everybody knows that! It's a fact.
路人皆知 这是事实
Look, I don't know how much longer you think
听着 我可不知道
I'm gonna put up with it,
你觉得我会忍♥多久
but you need to watch your mouth.
但你最好把嘴巴放干净点
Yeah, or what?
噢 是吗
You don't want to go there, Jack.
你不会想变成那样的 杰克
The hell I don't. Maybe it's time I stopped holding back
我当然不会 或许我也不需要再忍♥了
cause honestly,
说实话
I am sick of it.
我真的受够你了
You're sick of it. I am sick
你受够了 没错
of pretending that I don't know who you are,
我没法儿再装作不知道你是什么货色
what you've done to the people I care about.
你对我在乎的人做过什么
You took Vince down.
你扳倒文斯
You ratted him out to get ahead!
背叛他就为了升迁
Are you going to deny it?!
你能否认吗
No. That's right.
不能 事实如此
I never should have trusted you.
我就不该相信你
Oh, and you're so trustworthy?
那你就值得信赖了吗
Wonder what your wife thinks about that.
真想知道你老婆会怎么想
Oh, okay.
好吧
Shouldn't have done that.
所以你真不该那么做
You're wrong... I should have done this months ago.
错了 早几个月前我就该这么干了
You don't know who you're messing with, Roth.
你知道自己在和谁一起乱搞吗 罗斯
Yeah. What, a narc?
谁 缉毒警♥察♥吗
Stop! All right, stop!
停下 好了 给我停下
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表