剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表
我的意思是 我们最好假设
I mean, we have to assume that
他知道我们有这条线索
he knows we have it, too.
好吧 这两个区域里有些什么
All right, so what do we got here?
一家餐厅 还有几家
We got a restaurant, some other restaurant.
这是一个养老院
This is an old people's home.
等下
Hold on.
这里有一个家居用品店
It's an upholstery shop.
是啊 怎么了
Yeah, so?
法医的鉴定报告说
So the coroner's report said
他们在最近的受害者身上发现了家具用泡沫
they found upholstery foam in the last victim.
我们得去看看 走吧
We got to check it out. Let's go.
嘿 呃 康崔拉斯 你的线人有消息了
Hey, uh, Contreras. Your contact's paid off.
社会保障局找到了玛罗琳的号♥码
Social security got a hit on Mallory's number.
她在日落大道的汉堡天堂做女服务员
She's a waitress at the hamburger heaven on sunset.
凶手可能知道我们已经盯上他了
Well, he may know we have our sights on him,
但是我们现在暂时领先于他
but we might just be ahead of him now.
我去家居用品店看看
I'll check out the upholstery place.
你去一趟汉堡天堂
You check out the hamburger heaven.
不感谢我一下吗
Not even a thank you.
我可不晓得你什么时候变得这么缺爱了
You know, I don't remember you being this needy.
我是来自洛杉矶警局的警探康崔拉斯
I'm Detective Contreras, L.A.P.D.
我正在寻找玛罗琳·卡洛纤柯
I'm looking for Mallory Kharchenko.
她在这儿吗
Is she here?
你正好错过她
You just missed her.
她大概30分钟前离开的
She left about, uh, 30 minutes ago.
你看见她跟谁一起走的吗
Did you see who with?
没有
Nope.
她只说她很快就要成为电影明星了
She just said she's going to become a movie star.
痴心妄想
Delusional.
我真不敢相信你一直在找我
I can't believe you were looking for me this whole time.
我竟然把经理给炒了
I'm totally firing my manager.
冷静
Calm down.
你不能就这样气鼓鼓地去见导演
Can't have you all riled up meeting this director.
我不想搞砸这次试镜因为我太难过了
I don't want to blow this audition because I'm so upset.
来片这个吧
Pop one of these.
它很快就能让你平静下来了
It'll even you right out.
但愿你做好成为明星的准备了
Hope you're ready to be a star.
多疯狂啊
How crazy is this?
一分钟前 我还在递汉堡
One minute, I'm slinging burgers,
下一分钟 我就跟制♥作♥人一起坐在奔驰上
the next, I'm in a Mercedes with a producer.
这种事情真的会发生吗
Where does this stuff happen?
只有在好莱坞会
Only in Hollywood.
有人吗
Hello?
警♥察♥
Police!
有人在吗
Anybody here?
"警探罗斯
"Detective Roth.
真遗憾我与你擦肩而过
I'm sorry to have missed you.
来自你的神秘仰慕者和玛罗琳"
From your secret admirer and Mallory K."
他故意把我们引到这儿
He lured us here.
他知道我们在盯着他
Knew we were onto him.
他一直领先着我们
He's been five steps ahead of us.
晚安 贝蒂
Good night, Betty.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我不会放走我需要的东西的
I'm not gonna let go of the thing I need.
我感觉...
I feel like...
在内心深处 你永远都懂我
Deep down, you've known me forever.
你感觉到了吗
Do you feel that?
我也是
Yeah, I do.
当他们与另一半相遇后
And when one of them meets the other half,
他自己 他们两个人
the actual half of himself, the pair,
都沉迷于这令人惊奇的爱与亲密感中
lost in an amazement of love and intimacy,
他与另一半几乎形影不离
will not leave the other side even for a moment.
这就是柏拉图之恋
It's Plato.
所以 跟我走吧
So, come with me.
我来展示给你
Let me show you.
- 展示什么 - 所有的一切 我的一切
- Show me what? - All of it, all of me.
如果你看了之后不喜欢...
And if you don't like it after all you've seen...
我会消失在你的生活里
I'll disappear.
这真是美好的告别洛杉矶的方式
That was a pretty good goodbye to L.A.
我的意思是 我觉得我们应该再说一次再见
I mean, I think we should say goodbye one more time.
我们已经说了两次再见了
We already said goodbye twice.
既然我要走了 你最好习惯去拿信件
You better get used to bringing the mail now that I'm leaving.
是吗
Really?
是啊 你快去拿
Yeah. You should go get it.
是你的信
It's for you.
你怎么从没告诉我你还有一个七年的笔友
You got a 7-year-old pen pal you didn't tell me about?
什么
What?
"凯伦 我觉得我们之间是有联接的
"Karen, I feel like we have a connection.
是某种真情实感
Something real.
某种能满足我们的渴望
Something that can give us both what we want,
使我们扬名 变得非同凡响的东西
to make a name for ourselves, to make a difference.
你想加入吗 证明你的价值"
Do you want to play? Prove your worth?"
噢 我的天 我觉得这是杀手寄来的
Oh, my God. I think this is from the killer.
相信我
Trust me.
我保证 从现在起
I promise, from this moment on,
我们之间就没有任何秘密了
there won't be any secrets between us.
我有点害怕
I'm scared.
别怕
Don't be.
我觉得我的整个人生都在期待这个瞬间
Feel like my whole life has been leading up to this moment.
就是为了等我们
To us...
一起来到这儿
Being here.
嗯 我们正在调查街坊邻居
So, uh, we're canvassing the neighborhood,
看看有没有人见到凶手跟玛罗琳在一起
see if anyone saw him with Mallory.
他们正在努力查明尸体的身份
And they're working on I.D.ing the body.
听着 杰克
Look, Jack,
我们没能及时找到玛罗琳不是你的错
it's not your fault we didn't find Mallory in time.
你需要些什么吗
You need anything?
我可以留下 如果...
I can stay if...
不 你去吧
No, you go.
去睡觉吧
Get some sleep.
好吧
All right.
这是唯一的出路
It's the only way.
她已经看到我了
She's seen me!
她知道你的名字 知道你住在哪
She knows your name, knows where you live.
你知道这是事实
You know it's true.
我们活着她就必须死
She must die for us to live.
啊
Aah!
剧集 | 邪恶之城(2015) | 导航列表